Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FutIJ24jCnE
youtube.com/watch?v=V0HVLMioqKs
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who? Bill Hicks CIA controlled opposition water salesman?
>nope

>shills out muh filters

yes...our guy....def...init...ley....

You can tell he's passionate about his work.

He drops some redpills during his crazed rants, so he's alright.

greatest journalist of our time, who was exposing the establishment conducting corruption, pedophile and satanic rituals over a decade ago and is now proven in 2016.
What a year to be alive
>Greatest Filter water seller ever

November 8th is going to be the shit if Trump wins

i just realized he was right with the water being contaminated considering Flint

Deep down he might be our guy, but doesn't change the fact that he sold out to (((them)))

youtu.be/FutIJ24jCnE

>WHY CAN'T AMERICA WAKE UP?

He's our guy

he's /one of us/

youtube.com/watch?v=V0HVLMioqKs

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Most entertaining and quothworthy showsegment in a long time v=gSlN87bhYzU
" THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WERID, RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
And amazing ending statement before his supplement commercial. which i can still not explain how he has no problem with that. After pointing fingers on Ray Kurzweil taking 150 supplements a day, which is... unnatural.

mfw we don't have fluoride in our water.

He says the truth and stays alive by adding complete bullshit (that is easy to pick up).

He'll usually shill Selenium as a wonder supplement right after saying there is a coup within the FBI.

what the fuck is up with his navel?

it's smiling

also I'm pretty sure he's sucking it in

Anyway even though Alex Jones can be a bit of a kook and he pushes snake oil products, I still like him. I think his heart's in the right place and he does get a lot of truth out there that might otherwise be ignored

No. He represents the worst of the people supporting Trump, even though I'm not a fan of Trump I do believe in rethinking our border strategy, renegotiating better trade agreements and rethinking out national spending. That guy is puppet who believes in reptilians and jumps on any wild claim by tin foil hat wearing idiots with too much time on their hands and not strong enough medication.

The guy has gotten the msm our current president and hilldabeast to give him attention, thus power.

I think you need some supermalevitality to see the big picture here

We need the filtered water to swallow all of these redpills

Yes. He. Is.

He doesn't believe in reptilians you giant retard

Yea so did Rasputin and look how everything turned out.

I don't know what supermalevitality is but from the sounds of it I'm good, I don't have any problems in the bedroom my girlfriends can attest to that. My masculinity is good too I don't need to show off my muscles to intimidate anyone when I can stab, shoot or just beat the ever loving shit of them instead.

Most of pol doubted him and dismissed his assertions as tinfoil babble until now, we are not worthy.

Watch his podcasts dipshit he routinely brings on people or reports on the latest of the tin-foil hat community.

WE'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY