Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time you killed my parents...

>Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazi scientists at the time you killed my parents, I acknowledge that you aren't responsible for their deaths

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Projectile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But.....

He likely would have taken that approach if Cap told him from the start rather than play beaten housewife and never say anything bad about his husband

>hahaha I posted it again!!!1!

Damn it Tony you started Drinking again didn't you.

>Save... James...

Mind control or not I'd still have tried to kill the fucker

Tony was absolutely in the right at this point

Why try to kill someone who literally did nothing wrong? You're thinking of coercion where there would be some fault, but mind control is not comparable.

"Understandably emotional" and "being in the right" are not the same thiing

Steve was a little bitch for not telling Tony sooner

I hope him and his butt buddy BUCKY!!!! get crushed by Thanos

You would react with violence too if you didn't hate your parents,

Cap keeping the fucking secret didn't help shit either.

>nukes don't mean to release radiation and kill everyone, it be wrong to dismantle it.

Tony did nothing wrong and neither did T'Challa.

>expecting characters in a movie to behave in a way that's logical and realistic and not in the way that the script needs them to to get to the next action set piece

Giving this the recognition it deserves

>billionaire engineering genius with absurd IQ reacts like a retard flying into an emotional rage even when he acknowledges that Bucky was under mind control and wouldn't have done it otherwise
>T'challa has the exact same shit happen to him but understands what happened and goes after the true culprit

Damn I guess he really is kangz.

tony is entitled privileged little shit

Out of all the characters driven by vengeance in CW, only T'challa had the truly heroic arc.

It's pretty telling that out of all the major antagonists in the MCU, when the Winter Soldier is left to his own devices he just wants to go to the farmers' market and take a nap.

He was objectively in the wrong and acting on unchecked emotions.

But they did opposite things.

I will give this scene some credit, although I'm not a big fan of the MCU.

Tony who has been the biggest advocate for a control in place for the Avengers to not allow them to simply impose their will in situations based only on their feelings and philosophies contrasts with him at that moment doing exactly the same type of scenario he was trying to stop.

This both highlights Tony as a hypocrite and from a certain point of view also validates his belief that the Avengers need oversight.

At the very least the scene confirms that Tony Stark, if no one else, needs oversight. This can be further extrapolated to the entire Avengers team depending on your perspective.

Sorry if this point has been discussed to death, I don't usually enter these types of threads.

But Bucky himself say he still did it. The deed was done, and two people were killed. If I hit and killed your mom with my car on accident, I will still do time.

If the accident happened because I chose drink, got drunk and killed her, yes. If the accident happened because a giant grabbed my car and threw me on your mom, no. Brainwash is closer to the latter.

If someone bound you and stuck you inside the trunk of a driverless car and programmed the car to hit my mom you wouldn't be athe fault.

A person is the mind, not the body. Therefore any action a body takes is the responsibility of the one controlling it at the time.

Same. "I don't care. He killed my mom."

I get that.

No, smart observations like these are the kind that every post in Sup Forums (all Sup Forums really) should be like, and not simplistic greenposting that calls not for discussion but for shitflinging.

You are aware that nukes are not sentient beings, right?

It's a movie, not a fighting game storymode.

The simple fact that he killed them, mind controlled or not, is what got his jimmies going.

>"I don't care, he killed my mom."

His point still stands.

Once Tony gets mind controlled and kills some people. I'm sure he'll forgive Bucky.

this is the same mentality that causes someone to smash their keyboard when a game goes wrong

you're attacking a tool that was used because it happens to be in front of you, not the problem itself. and afterwards you feel like a fucking idiot

I would've been happy to take Cap's side and understand that Tony wasn't being rational, but then what should've been a 1-on-1 fight simply ended up a 2-on-1 beatdown. And fuck's sake, I'm not gonna take the side of the two peak human jocks beating down on a sciencebro no matter how "wrong" he is.

You're dumb bro. His actions being understandable and worthy of sympathy doesn't make them okay.
If a man was mauled by 5 dogs as a child, his hatred of dogs would be understandable, but he shouldn't try to fucking kill any dog he comes across.

>Two humans versus a guy with a gun

If anything Tony losing proves he's incompetent

I'm sure I'd have regrets about it later but in the moment I wouldn't really give a fuck. Especially if I watched it happen on tape.

>tony, for all his genius, ever being coldly logical fucking ever.

Come on now.

The only people I see having a problem with Tony's reaction are Sup Forums autists. Do you seriously expect a guy to not get batshit angry after seeing his parents getting murdered by the criminal his colleague desperately tried to protect until now ? It's an emotional response, of course it is not going to be rational. You can argue that Bucky was not responsible for it, but it doesn't matter to someone who's rightfully angry

Realy the problem was never the avengers needing oversight, even they admitted that in the comics which is why they had a liason with the us government, which honestly is the ideal solution.

The problem is Thunderbolt Ross wanted super-soldiers and was using Tony's guilt to draft them, which isn't the ideal situation because we know Thunderbolt Ross reads from the Captain Ahab Big Book Of Leadership.

What kills me is that he never showed any bit of emotion or feelings on the subject of his parents for five whole movies and then out of nowhere he goes full MUH on Bucky.

>what are repressed emotions

>what is inconsistent writing

True, but the anti registration side in the film had more of a blanket anti-control mentality. It's a fair point because even if alternative governing bodies could be given consideration the question becomes who, if anyone can control the avengers more responsibly than the Avengers organization themselves.

Not necessarily. In the other films Tony didn't really have an opportunity to explore his feelings about the loss of his parents.

Also consider if you are a fan of reading maybe too much into things; Tony always displayed mixed feelings about the type of person his father was. You can from there make the leap he actually resented his father because he blames him partially for his mother's death.

ITT: People who had good moms and people who had shitty moms

You're a genuine retard. A major part of Iron man 2 was his daddy issues.

Tony's actions are understandable, but they're not right. I don't know why you autists can't see it.

I think most of them see it, but they're arguing with each other thinking the other can only see one side of it.

>Two dudes on steroids vs. a guy in an ultra mobile tank
>Sup Forums autists believe the two guys on steroids have an unfair advantage
>Over a guy in a FUCKING TANK
>Because 'muh two on one isn't a fair fight'
I bet you think that a crowd of 50 people with rocks have an unfair advantage against a guy in a B-2 spirit bomber too

The correct analogy is killing the dog that was trained to attack your mom. You can't really blame the dog but I'm still mad at the dog for killing my mom.

How many times have you met someone at work that laments their dead parents publicly?

The guy who builds his own flying tank should be winning against a couple of souped up soldiers, no question, regardless of context. Anything else implies that martials arent inferior to casters, in terms of morality and power, which is just fucking asinine and incomprehensible.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW

> Anything else implies that martials arent inferior to casters, in terms of morality and power, which is just fucking asinine and incomprehensible.
>way of the shadow
>mage slayer
>sentinel
>stunning strike

I dunno, I handle casters pretty well.

>realistic
>logical
Pick one

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Projectile

could be worse