Let’s have a decent political CARTOON thread please

Let’s have a decent political CARTOON thread please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering
scholar.googleusercontent.com/scholar?q=cache:SukY1YT4jSMJ:scholar.google.com/ twin iq&hl=en&as_sdt=0,44
gun-control.procon.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You start

I get that this is supposed to be a bait thread but
>any political cartoon
>decent

Let's not.

>what is Kelly

LOVE this, OP. I laughed.

Sjws antifa scum aren't Americans, they burn the flag and dismantle history and gate white men and hate freedom of speech.

The Neo Nazis are just far right wing guys, a tiny minority.

I don't get it.

US flag should be replaced by a communist one. Or am I supposed to believe that liberals are any patriotic?

most people are moderates. if you seriously believe that us politics is nazis vs commies then you are a fucking retard.

What in the blue hell are you even talking about?

LOL who the fuck gets their political opinions from fucking cartoons

Pretend I posted a picture of Will Smith presenting Sup Forums.

>Comparing human races to dog breeds.
>Implying dogs aren't fucked up, have shorter life spans and health issues we because kept inbreeding them instead of letting them mix.
>That feel when your stupid ass argument backfires on you.
Really gets my noodlin' wiggling.

Careful with those buzzwords son.

>not naming the image GenerationZyklon

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] In simpler terms, IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[8] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects.[9][10]

Cute study but you guys sure do love leaving out the most important part because it shits on your argument.

>A common error is to assume that a heritability figure is necessarily unchangeable. The value of heritability can change if the impact of environment (or of genes) in the population is substantially altered.

Now you're kicking the nest.

At least in my experience, those guys use various statistics to justify their own prejudices, even if they are misusing them. Adding nuance to the conversation is like burning their bible.

That doesn't imply what you think it implies. Yes, altering the environment alters the heritability, but a negative environment impacts iq all the way to effective zero whereas a positive environment can only impact iq up to genetic potential. The average east asian will have a much higher iq than the average black when both are raised in identical environments.

Go look up twin studies, they invalidate race egalitarianism insofar as it is predicated on the idea that environment is the dominant (or even a substantial) force that determines iq.

Bump

More redpanels

i like this one. does this make me a nazi?

Not necessarily. The snek, for instance, loathes the nazi, for fear of the goosestep.

genetic =/= racial

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>This comic

Wow no wonder Conservatives consider education to be “liberal brainwashing”. They wouldn’t be able to believe stupid rationales like this.

>Conservatives
>Being educated

Kek

Yeah I’m gonna need you to source that.

Source

>This debunked image

Feel free to provide that debunking at any time.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering

scholar.googleusercontent.com/scholar?q=cache:SukY1YT4jSMJ:scholar.google.com/ twin iq&hl=en&as_sdt=0,44
There's a whole host of twin studies, Feel free to peruse Google scholar at your leisure. Heritability of iq is generally agreed to be around ~80% once a subject reaches adulthood.

For comparison, that's the same agreed upon heritability for height.

sure
Some are good especially WWI-WW2 stuff.

Pretty funny in retrospect.

Labels.jpg

Seriously, garrison overdoses them every time

Literally
>Sup Forums is the same person

All of those identities hate one another.

When your cake is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths each year, I think I'm justified in asking you to give some of it up.

Autosage before it's even begun, smart

>Food analogy

Not worth reading. Look at this instead. gun-control.procon.org/

>Literally wanting to eat your cake and have it too

The only good one