>Detective Chimp
>Plastic Man
>Mr. Terrific on Earth-0
>Jay Garrick
>Wally West
>Booster Gold
>Doom Patrol
>Metamorpho

What Pre-Flashpoint characters are still missing at this point?

Hell, not even just Detective Chimp.
They brought in a decent chunk of Shadowpact and even the bar they operated out of.

Most of L.E.G.I.O.N.

>They brought in a decent chunk of Shadowpact and even the bar they operated out of.

where?!

Metal #3

Ragman's got a mini.

I thought Ragman was around in the nu52?

And he went away
Now he's back again

Atomic Knight hasn't shown up right?

You forgot

>The Outsiders

>Challengers of the Unknown

>(Carter Hall) Hawkman

>Starman

The Challengers of the Unknown

Legion and The Questions

>The Question
Where the fuck is he? I mean really, is DC just going to replace him with Rorschach at this point? Fuck

As always, Ragman shows up for a handful of issues where he's basically the protagonist, gets a bunch of cameos, and then fuck's off until a bit into the next continuity reshuffle.

Dude's one of the few D/Z-listers to show up in every major continuity sans Earth-2. He and Batman always cause a cancellation when they team up, too. Shit's cursed.

Haven't two different Hawkmen died in the last year alone

Maybe he's disguised himself as Rorschach so he can pull an Eboard

It's better to just not think about it when it comes to Hawkman.

Challenger’s Mountain is currently occupying the center of Gotham, so I can’t imagine it will be long until the Challengers appear, and Carter Hall appears to be returning at the close of Metal.

THIS GUY.

And I can die happy.

How the fuck has DC managed to completely bork Hawkman's backstory AGAIN?
Is it like a running gag now?

Hawkman is the Kenny of comics. He just dies every time and just comes back. I feel bad for him, I want more out of him.

>The spectre

They stopped trying to keep Hawkman and continuity in the same sentence over a decade ago.

Dude, you should read Gotham by Midnight. One of the most engrossing reads that I’ve had with the Spectre.

>They gave him pants
BOOOO

There was female metamorpho who was part of Doom Patrol and JLA for half a second then wandered off.

Challengers of the unknown were in N52 DC Presents.
Katana had her own ongoing (now in Suicide Squad) and Black Lightning has been shown in DC Presents with Blue Demon. So most a decent amount of the team roster EXISTS but nobody bothered to make them a team.

Remember when nu52 was beginning to roll out and we were told that female Metamorpho was going to be a major and important character? Good times.

Rebirth overrides new 52 challengers with their silver age versions.

They're putting in johns favs in.

If they retcon Pax Americana and make Doomsday Clock about the intended Watchmen cast doing that shit and fucking it all up and somehow make it good that would be amazing

They need to bring back my girl, Green Martian!

Where's J'onn, for that matter?

Busy.Doesn't exist

Jon's girlfriend and grandpa replaced her though she might come back with Conner

Carter is spent all his recincartions fighting the forces of barbatos and trying to prevent the dark multiverse from crossing over into the original multiverse until he got lost in the dark multiverse thats his new backstory in a nutshell batman lost and hawkman found will probably expand on it

Katana's ongoing was one of the worst pieces of shit i've ever had the displeasure of reading.

The first Trickster, the Top, Rainbow Raider, Max Mercury, Jesse and Johnny Quick, XS, Wally's kids.

We've been promised Bart Allen in a solicit but it remains to be seen if it'll actually be him or some Bar-Torr nonsense.

Hunter Zolomon Zoom.