What recreational drugs does Sup Forums use?

What recreational drugs does Sup Forums use?

sugar

Just weed but it's legal in OR
Inb4 degenerate

Caffeine

Meth, ecstasy, weed, nicotine

Pussy. I fuck a lot of hoes.

weed and alcohol for recreation

amphetamines to get shit done (I work in Finance and it helps me crunch daily statistics)

Fentanyl. Shits awesome

I smoke weed, in Colorado so why not.

LSD, Psilocybin, Weed, Nicotine, but I don't come here often.

Brugmansia

my man

Stay away from heavy stimulants mate. Sleep well and focus, otherwise you end using cocaine and other shit. 20 years will flash your eyes in a blink. Not worth it.

drugs are illegal F.B.I. man.

caffeine, alcohol, sometimes nicotene

Redpills, but they stop being recreational real fast.

only correct answer itt

everyone else can fuck off

caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, marijuana, occasionally lsd & shrooms.

2n2 is best buzz. 2 one hitters and 2 beers.

Coffe and sugar.

Alcohol on Friday nights only, caffeine, Nyquil.

sycj a divk daggoy

a brief review of these drugs for those who haven't tried them from an anonfaggot

LSD: fun; breaks down reality like a corrosive acid, hence its name. lots of visuals, interesting mood. try swimming.

Psilocybin: mellow; not too many visuals but a warped sense of perspective. things feel 'warm' and 'close', some visuals including seeing things that arent there relative to the environment eg too many chairs around a table, and interesting thought patterns. not as potent as LSD.

Weed: Depends on the strain; either you'll eat everything, sleep, or have flashbacks and melt into your couch while listening to the Bee-Gees' Tragedy

Nicotine: good supplement for food, bad for skin. drink a fuck ton of water to negate effects. dont smoke on weedends.

>nyquil

fun drug, try delsym for a warm and charming experience back into your childhood while also crawling on the surface of the moon and watching the sun rise.

caffeine and alcohol

I watched that video and goddamn that guy is a huge fag

>gave money to Sup Forums
>asks this bullshit ass question on friday night Sup Forums

none since i'm not a degenerate

>delsym
how much do you do?

Ciggerettes and a bit of weed

Caffeine and adderall.

I don't actually have fun, just get shit done.

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes

Unfortunately heroin. If only i wasnt a newfag and found Sup Forums before. I am prescribed suboxone but still use. If it wasnt for loving gf and senpai id off myself

I used to do everything and anything I could, now I just drink. Also tobacco and caffeine aren't drugs you little faggots.

depends, use a DXM calculator. take benadryl with it to negate the nausea, and dont eat anything for 6 hours before you do it.

ideally a whole bottle of delsym and around 150mg of diphenhydramine/benadryl will do the trick. try 420chan's /dis/ section for further understanding.

try to do it when you have several days to recover, too. read up before you do it, DXM is an incredibly powerful hallucinogen.