Modern day sex therapy for A. Weiner

nypost.com/2016/11/04/anthony-weiner-rides-through-sex-addiction-rehab-on-a-horse/

That poor horse.

>(((Rebecca)))

>fucks the horse instead
Mission accomplished.

oh shit he gonna fuck dat horsey I bet

this

Too bad for them, he has a horse fetish too lel

2 days from now that horse is gonna kick Anthony in the head to death

>oy vey every time I look at goyim I get a bonuh I don't undastaaan I must hava prablem!

REAL HUMAN WEEN

This. They're already setting up the 'risky behavior' that will claim his life. Like this user, I too am thinking crushed head or something.

>goes into rehab
>keeps riding
will he ever recover from his addicition?

Just a few trots around the ol' nature trail and 2000 years of kike inbreeding unto mental illness and deep sexual deviance will be fixed right up.

Hell, his nose might even look human by the time hes done.

I wonder if the fact that they let Weiner do this means he didnt actually have cheese pizza on his computer.

>engage in sexual conduct with a minor
>ride a horse

this inb4 the horse is a clinton plant

Nobody is responsible for their actions anymore.

Man it's been years since I've been goatse'd

Thanks

The next big news story about Anthony Weiner will be that he was caught fucking a horse.

Is Trudeau faking it all? I think he is just waiting for the right number of immigrants and then he will go full fuhrer. Truly a mastermind

$10 says the CIA or DOJ turns him into a tranny by next year. They're gonna Caitlin Jenner his ass, haha.

Did he go to Canada so he can perform oral sex with it?

>sex addiction rehab
>"you like to fuck a lot?"
>yes.
>"you must be very proud of your wiener"
>yes.
>"lets go horse riding"
>okay

Horses have really big wieners.

>hey sex lady! my horsey has 2 big wieners!

Two rares at once, thanks senpai

:o

This is one of the greatest headlines that I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing about it.

How in the fuck could "sex therapy" even exist or work? It's not like your libido is going to go away after he's done, and he's conditioned himself for years to constantly want to fuck anything in a skirt. I bet if they put a skirt on that horse he'd try to fuck it. Speaking of which, get that poor lady in pink away from Weiner before he sexually assaults her.

I love this modern era 21st century bullshit as much as I hate it. "I'M A SEX ADDICT!" instead of admitting that they have no morals or self control. It's the ultimate vanity treatment to get people to forgive you for your acts of degeneracy.

>Lewd conduct with a minor
>Get sent to a summer camp full of nymphos

Seems legit.

I regularly care for and ride horses and even I think this sounds retarded.

If you fucking sang like a canary to the feds it does.

Nice, but I already have you :/

Witness protection in the RCMP?

AND A REAL HERO!

this

Maybe our society wouldn't have so many sexual hang-ups and obsessions if normies had realistic expectations of eachother and practiced any form of self-control.

bummer

>November 6th, 2016
>Anthony Wiener has died in a tragic horseback riding accident

RIP IN PEACE

WHY WOULD ANY CANADIAN MAN VOTE FOR THIS ULTRA FAGGOT?

Because CANADIAN

>5 minutes into riding and chill and filly gives you this look
What does Weiner do?

Moar

I didn't even know they had 4chans in Dem Rep of Congo / Congo proper

I'm done

Remember the "FBIanon" who claimed this was a cover up for witness protection?

Me neither

Lol you're the N word country

>What does Weiner do?
He thinks about /mlp/

Shouldn't he be on jail?
I any non goyim had done what he did, the only thing he'd ride would be BBC in prison.

He must really like green tshirts

First some horse-riding cured Romney's wife of MS and now this? Is there anything horses can't fix?

I heard when he went to a court appointed therapist, he bullshitted his way through the session saying things about wanting to be a cowboy when he was younger in an attempt to deflect.

They called his bluff. I've never been happier.

he looks completely fucking ridiculous

So did he fuck that horse?

stop

Yes, yes he does

HAHAAHA

saved

"

>implying there's such a thing as a real Canadian male

I know I'm taking estrogen, and even the less dedicated XY Canadians are still nu male cucks. I don't know a single real man. Well, I can think of a couple, but they def aren't white.

hes a closet case coalburner child molestor

>kermits asshole

What the fuck?
Did you shitpost on a laptop then walk over the boarder and shitpost again?

yes

Picture obligatory

this nice dubs my friend

i use a potato

this

Didn't that kid who killed 4 people with his pickup truck and was diagnosed with "afluenza" get sent to a similar rehab center where he got to ride horses all day? This is Swedish-tier punishment. Who made up this bullshit anyway?

No one likes Chad.

Is that a colt?
Reported for CP

> Chad
> they get their own flag
REEEEE

what the fuck is going on in this thread