HYPOTHETICAL

HYPOTHETICAL

If Rand Paul were the nominee right now, would he be higher or lower than Trump in the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/democrats-were-worried-about-rand-pauls
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He would come out short.

Rand pauls got my vote as long as he's ron paul's son, is he ron paul's son please respond with an answer.

Fuck that kochhead

In all honestly I think he's great and I would vote for him, but he would lose to Hillary. She's so ingrained in the establishment that it takes something seriously unorthodox (Trump) to take her out.

Disagree. Couldn't win the nomination, but would be crushing Clinton with lack of negatives.

yes

He'd be about half a foot lower

lower

sadly he has no charisma

That's funny because Rand Paul was made fun of for being short. Haha. Funny man. Well meme'd.

He'd win very easily. Only Trump would have problems with HIllary.

unlike hillary, she has a lot of charisma

Randlet doesn't have the charisma, height, or looks to grab the public's attention. Nor does his long windedness mesh with western culture's ADD.

But motherFUCK if he isn't a fantastic debater. He would be president in an ideal world.

Thats a good point, but he's had plenty of experience roasting her already and he has a more respectable background to the common idiot.

The democrats would find some way to slander him as racist/sexist/homophobic/whatever term they come up with.

Congratulations on catching the joke there user. Thank god you called it out for I fear no one else would have gotten it. Luckily we have people as watchful as you on this board.

Much higher, no one is voting for Hillary because they like her only because they don't like Trump because the liberals have told them that he's an evil, racist, sexist. If Rand was running they'd have no dirty on him and he'd be attracting a lot of independents and moderates who are rightly disgusted by Hillary's scandals and corruption.

The Dems knew Rand would kick Hillary's teeth in. That's why they had their media friends ignore him and push Trump.

reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/democrats-were-worried-about-rand-pauls

Manlets of the world, unite!

As a member of the 6' 2" masterrace I'd vote for Rand any day.

As it is I'm just glad he's still a senator.

Rand could never make an ad like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8&feature=youtu.be

the way these guys get treated makes me so fucking sad... a woman straight up asked him his height when he was in an interview or some such and asked how he deals with all the mockery, poor guy could just say "w-well my wife helps m-me a lot haha".

I think it's clear the most important thing in life is physical size.

I really like Rand Paul and resent the Americans for making this a popularity contest. It took crime on a national scale perpetuated by Hillary and her immediate friends and the possibility of child sex trafficking for the possibility of draining the swamp to even begin to occur, whereas if you weren't a bunch of morons and had been voting in candidates based on merit, policy and personal ability since day one, things would have never got to this point. Apply yourselves dipshits.

Almost anybody other than Trump would be destroying Hillary easily.

The fact that they are losing to Hillary can only mean this is the end of the Republican Party.

About the same, the machine works the same regardless of the victim.

CNN would accuse Jesus of practicing medicine without a license if he was running against Hillary.

He'd be absolutely dominating. It'd be 60-40 at the very least.

He would win

Lower than Trump. He doesn't have the Trump invincibility to withstand Hillary's assaults combined with MSMs assaults. Only Trump has the power due to his unorthodox style.

Clinton would have nothing to hit Rand with. Are you unaware that the entire Democratic platform is "Trump is a loud mean racist sexist bigot"?
That would have no resonation with people against Paul whatsoever.