Anyone else find it cool that they are doing the accents?

Anyone else find it cool that they are doing the accents?

More movies should have accents.

Sorry OP, you can't post black people on Sup Forums without triggering Sup Forumsfags anymore.

He litterally said the things.

Report them.

>makeameme
>>>/reddit/

>racist agitprop
so what
>making T'Challa literally Kanye West
ok I'm mad now you faggot

Will she have a Boston accent?

For what someone posted “we” and someone posted a picture of Kang, are you such fragile snowflakes that that bothers you?

Yes, yes, fight...

>the character is a hardcore conservative, going so far as to have the cure for cancer, and not letting anyone but his own nation have it
>liberals will praise the movie despite this because the character is black
Watch them dance.

>liberals giving free passes to someone who isn't a straight white male for doing shit that they'd normally consider abhorrent
In other news, outbreak of crime in gotham.

I'd rather watch them whip watch them nae nae.

Why don't you read the post he's replying to user

I saw a Cracked article about how Black Panther teaches that benevolent fascism is good so at least some of them are catching on

Kendrick*

Too bad it's happens to be one of the most annoying accents you'll ever hear.

omg what is with that poster who are half of these characters even is that white haired guy supposed to be white wolf what are those tiger hand things that one girl has

Movie T'Challa wants to open Wakanda's borders and start trading with the world at large, though. The bad guy is the one trying to keep them isolationist.

Wakanda literally has a giant wall around it to keep lesser races out. It will be interesting to see how they handle this.

Probably just ignore it. Remember how faithfully they adopted the Iron Fuhrer what with letting psychopathic murderers out of jail and locking his friends in an extradimensional prison (that drives people to suicide) without trial?

Accents, voice overs, and subtitles are like repellent for normies. It's fucking mind boggling to me

In A embers 1 I was so hyped to hear Widow speaking Russian, and then they just completely dropped it. Do you know how fucking hot that character would be if they allowed the actress to do a fucking accent?

>Anyone else find it cool that they are doing the accents?
No. It's something every other film has been doing for almost a century.