Princess Sally

How does it feel to know this character is gone for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Bible
nemesis.hacking-cult.org/MegaDrive/Documentation/Sonic/SonicBibleDraft2.pdf
twitter.com/AdamBryceThomas/status/921589731863007232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is she? I wasn't born in the 80's and only know sonic from the games

Come to bed user, I'll never truly leave you

Feels pretty weird considering she's not.

When characters like Von fucking Schlemmer and Breezie the Bonerbait show up after over 20 years, all bets are off. Even if its not a big role, she'll show up again eventually. As always, the only characters who are ever dead forever are the ones Sega doesn't own.

Who the fuck cares.

I mean. That would be great if it was true.

She's been gone since Archie made her start wearing clothes.

Additional: I'm still surprised how many people still give a shit about a character that was added in a single cartoon and a comicbook that was more or less forced to keep her on because it was made during that cartoon's run, and outlasted it, and had to awkwardly jigger her in with the characters that made her redudant overall.

Don't worry user, she'll live on forever...
In our penises.

>How does it feel to know this character is gone for good?

Feels good

hopefully she could get her own cartoon like before Sonic was thrust into it like Fox

Alright, what's the story behind this doll?

has bones in it, guys says bones are wood, why would there be wood bones dude those are bones

Guy steals a skeleton from a grave. Makes a doll around it

tale as old as time

...Von Schlemmer the Rob Paulsen-voiced mad scientist from AoStH?

they also no't look carved at all. it's bones.

All sonic protagonists outside of sonic, knuckles, and tails were a mistake.

>Sonic cartoon
>NOT having Sonic in it
Fat chance.

I apologize for capslock, but this comes up every thread:

SALLY ACORN IS A SEGA ORIGINAL CHARACTER.

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Bible
nemesis.hacking-cult.org/MegaDrive/Documentation/Sonic/SonicBibleDraft2.pdf

She was created for the Sega of America bible. Now, I doubt Sega remembers this, but I bet Ian Flynn does.

>Sega of America
You mean the red-headed step child of the Sega branches?
The branch that SEGA Japan CONSTANTLY undermines?

Yet Penders continues to exist. Why?

Also, the SoA Sonic bible was only created because SoJ either COULDN'T or WOULDN'T give them their own production bible, and in the end, the games follow a unified canon that follows SoJ's with SOME influences from SoA sprinkled in.

Feels fine. I pretty much stopped caring for her and the other FFs/Satam characters when the book rebooted.

That said, I doubt she's gone for good. IDW will bring her and the others back in some fashion, it's all but guaranteed with how they are talking. I'm not really for that, but it's going to likely happen.

>...Von Schlemmer the Rob Paulsen-voiced mad scientist from AoStH?

Yeah. He was retooled in The Silver Age arc in Sonic Universe as living in the future, and one of Silver's friends. Ian was planning for him to have something to do with a cooler at some point, but it never came to be.

>Ian was planning for him to have something to do with a cooler at some point
"Took me over feefteen meeneetez to eenvent."

SoA's Sally Acorn was just a localised name for Ricky. DiC's Princess Sally was an unrelated character that just had the Sally Acorn name and species slapped on, and in most respects is completely unrelated to the Sally in the bible.

What's your point? I know they'd probably have to ditch the whole House of Acorn royalty angle, but so what? I'm not even a big fan of Sally Acorn, but from what I can tell, she's popular purely because she was

A) the feisty, independent leader of the Freedom Fighters,
and/or
B) their first furbait waifu

So all that Sega/IDW would need to do to appease them is have a lady-type squirrel named Sally, who looks fappable by furry standards.

>Sega of America

>gone
>From cameo kings IDW with Ian editing

She may not be the number 1 female, but she is going to make plenty of appearances.

it feels like when they cancelled Manimal desu

Relieved, as it means nobody can mangle her character or design up anymore.

She had her time. Let her and the rest of the Freedom Fighters rest in peace now.

because the world isn't a just or kind place

Glad. She was shit. Was always shit.

BREAKING NEWS

ADAM BRYCE THOMAS LITERALLY POSTED THIS!

twitter.com/AdamBryceThomas/status/921589731863007232

>warmup scribble
And it's nothing.

first day on Sup Forums?

I like where this is going.

Meh

it's still not as good as the whole franchise being gone for good

seriously they should let it die, sonic has been a mere shadow of what it used to be for a long time now, a mere shadow projected over a floor full of semen, feces and human bones that is the fanbase.