Are white people financially successful because of their skin color?

Are white people financially successful because of their skin color?

Why is it that the rich and famous are all white?

People of color do not have access to equal opportunities and therefore it seems whites get spoon fed a path to success.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It might have to do with the fact that whites and asians are generally the only races that can into personal responsibility.

Are you seriously suggesting skin color determines behavior?

You call being a hollyweirdo "success"? You call being an accountant/lawyer/lobbyist success? White people can keep their shitty success, y'all are making the world a worse place for everyone at the moment.

>>"all white"
>> Kanye West
>> + a ton

It's not just whites/Asians who are successful. Look at the South American countries, isn't it just a little weird how even the lighter skinned countries (Argentina/Chile) tend to be better off than the darker skinned ones like say Brazil/Venezuela?

Even within Africa. Out of all of Africa, the most successful section was the part with the white people (South Africa). They weren't given "special privileges" to succeed.

Look at oriental countries as well. You have your darker Orientals like the Philippino's who don't do nearly as good as say the lighter skinned ones like Japan/Singapore.

What do you think OP? "White" privilege? Or maybe is there something about lighter skinned nations being more intelligent?

Half of hollywood is jewish though. I say you have to be jewish to be rich and successful.

When I mention success I am referring to financial prosperity. I agree though, white people are destroying the world and western values.

No, it's because nobody wants to be around people that smell like curry, have no responsibility, people that are ruled by their family, or cowards in general.

The culture differences effect jobs massively when it comes to promotions and leadership. Most other cultures have higher values on other things than work or success, or cause them to miss the whole picture.

80% chance I knock on the door of a black person to deliver pizza they take longer to get to the door than it did for me to drive there. No social skills because their culture is based off possessions and flaunting them. It's not racism at all, it's reality.

It's because of Nepotism mostly. BLM had a good point about nepotism until they went full ape.

There's rich and famous minorities. There's plenty of black athletes and actors. And then there's a lot of rich minorities that aren't famous so who the fuck knows about them?

Also most actors and actresses are white because no one wants to look at ugly niggers.

>black hair
>white

>seems
Sounds like you need to work on your prejudice.

No but they are found together genetically much of the time.

Also having a father helps.

Really? You're gonna pull the "fatherless" card now? Right, because being raised by a single mother leads to poverty...

its iq
stupid

No, people don't become successful because of their skin color. The reason why white people are so much more successful is because of our culture and our history. The reason why black people are not as successful is because look at their past. They were actual SLAVES, then after there came segregation and Jim Crow laws. It was at one point against the law to teach a black person read and write. Look at the middle east. Their entire history and culture has been subject to oppression and violence. Look at the past of Hispanics. When you realize that every group has a past that lead them to where they are today, the soon you realize why things are the way they are.

Lol Chile is less white than Brazil retard.

Yea op race is only skin color... these albino blacks clearly look like europeans

asians make more than us in our own countrys

if white privilege is real they are doing a horrible job at enforcing it

Fuck off JIDF. European peoples come in many shades and colors. The false equivalency of comparing dark-featured Europeans to dark-featured non-Europeans is the Jewiest and most obvious thing possible. Go suck a dick.

chile is a bunch indians that are like domesticated dogs that let the light skinned handle all the real responsibilities

>t. ni
gger

>white people

you mean jews

>ethnicity is skin deep
Yo, trade bone marrow with me, brah.

Because IQ.

Niggers have an average IQ of about 70, i.e. on average niggers are retarded and affirmative action can only take you so far.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Read up on the psychology of colors and how darker tones cause people to become more aggressive and judgemental in virtually all psychological experiments. Biggest redpill on why nigs insist on nigging there is.

>black hair detected
at least TRY to hide your bias.

Face it, if you aren't blond (or very light brown) haired, you're subhuman.

lol

>tfw feel bad for all the race-mixed kids unable to find donors for organs/marrow

it's not the kids' fault- it's the parents' sins