Mosque on Epstein's Pedo Island

I suspect that the gold domed building on "Little Saint James Island" in US Virgin Islands is a Mosque. It has a number of features:

1) Notice the courtyard. Bottom right there seems to be an area with an ABLUTION FOUNTAIN/WUDU TAP (basically where muslims must go to wash themselves before praying)

2) Ladder leading to roof. Considering that this mosque lacks minarets, the roof is probably where the leader calls everyone on the island to prayer.

3) obviously the dome. Mosques usually have a big gold dome over the main prayer hall.

4) The ablaq masonry work is a common feature in islamic architecture (striped stone walls)

Now, what are the implications of a mosque on Pedo Island? Was this US island paid for by Arab nations? Does Epstein commonly entertain Arabs and do dealings with them here?

Here is ariel footage of the building: axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_250.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_249.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_248.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_251.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_252.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_253.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_254.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1WMwCZjAM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=asbestos&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's a pagan temple

Here is a similar looking temple, but less advanced. Apparently it's a Sekhmet temple in Nevada

These people seem Pagan/Satantic/fucking weird, it's probably some Moloch/Minerva related shit

>owl statues on top of building
I'm pretty sure Islam does not permit false idols

Moloch is both a bull and an owl so yes it's Moloch.

Consider that Canaanites and Babylonians sacrificed children to Moloch.

Ladder goes right up to golden statue. Wish we could see the detail on that figure

youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

>statue of Horus

That's haram

It's Horus

Egyptian god with an eagle head

Egyptian/Babylonian, like Kek, but they are worshipping the God of death and the underworld

THE CLINTONS ARE MUSLIM

HE BUILT THAT MOSQUE FOR THEM

THEY ARE TOTALLY GAY FOR MOHAMMED

>#2
>be billionaire pedophile
>buy private island
>build various exotic structures around the island
>build temple of marble and gold
>don't build stairs or other respectable means of access to roof for sermons
>prop extension ladder from home despot on side to access roof regularly

That much I had an issue with. carry on with the rest

This is the actual cow

Just their false prophet

Fuck people are stupid. Pagan was a derogatory term it doesn't fucking classify all other religions. or even halfway describe the multitude of complexity of prechristian beliefs/faiths/deities.

>This is coming from someone who knows of an incredible link between Christianity & previous religions which is held from people on purpose

Don't know if true, but it seemed interesting

someone is the last thread said there was something about the red bricks there too, I don't recall what was said though.

The building is at the highest point on the island and the dome looks pretty shoddy, like a superficial thing just stuck on top, so it's possible. Might be removable.
But why disguise an elevator as a mosque/temple and not a more normal looking building?

There's probably some staircase that leads underground, and at the end of that staircase is some great ancient door that is containing some Lovecraftian horror that they are summoning.

Islam prohibits statues. There are two staues on the roof, and one in the courtyard as you can see from the ariel footage.

This must be something else. Not muslim, something pagan after all.

Maybe a pizza shop.

They like to show off
It's all vanity with these people

so we'd be asking why a temple instead of "whats in that building"

why doesn't someone just boat over there and break in?

On point

Heres a better pic for you

18°18'2.11"N 64°49'28.65"W coordinates

You know, this is real life, guys. It's not a fucking action film. I'm certain they don't have a crack security force. Hell. Shekels to shilling, I bet they've only got like one or two rentacops with pepper spray and batons because US Virgin Island is super nogunz.
I'd be willing to infiltrate but would need airfare and a few other volunteers.

>I'm pretty sure Islam does not permit false idols

Nah you'd get jihad'd for acknowledging that kinda shit

cute

rotheram?

Bullshit. You think a billionaire running a pedo operation only gave security pepper spray? Are you retarded? He owns the fucking island. I'm sure he doesn't have an army, but I bet it's easier to shoot you and bury your body in a hole on his private island that no one will ever see, than risk being exposed.

>You know, this is real life, guys. It's not a fucking action film. I'm certain they don't have a crack security force. Hell. Shekels to shilling, I bet they've only got like one or two rentacops with pepper spray and batons because US Virgin Island is super nogunz.
>I'd be willing to infiltrate but would need airfare and a few other volunteers.
Someone could just get a boat and launch drones if they wanted to look around.

It was the pattern. It meant something but I don't think anyone figured it out.

Also, I want to add that ladder is another symbol not just some thing they got at Home Depot. Tall/long ladders is common in Free Mason imagery.

Like THIS freemason ladder?

Seriously what is the point of all this crazy shit

Yes. That's exactly what I'm thinking of.

Tbh, I feel like it's some large college frat that's just gone out of control because they were so selective of its members no outsiders could curtail its shenanigans. Them letting this famous witch... performance artist... basically in on itall was their big mistake. It's creeping enough people out that people are starting to believe the "illuminati" are real after all.

Welp, bye bye island.

I wasn't really familiar with any of this before the Pedesta pizza generals, but the occultism actually made the large scale pedophilia make so much more sense.

There's two, one on the other end of the same side.

How do you know? I've been trying to get a good look at the other side.

Shit looks tacky as hell, what a fucking crap design.

>axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

The pedophilic urges probably symbolizes something about absorbing power/youth. They want to live and rule forever and they'll do anything to achieve it.

requesting that yuge pastebin on child sacrifice

Same video I linked to in OP. It cuts off before showing the other side.

I noticed it in a video shared on Sup Forums a couple of days ago.

Personally I think it is an elevator or stairs access. There is another underground structure on the island.

It is wierd to me that the dome is not sealed at the base.

They worship Moloch after all

You can see the other statue as the camera zooms in

Any anons here with drones that have fair range? Fly that shit onto the island.

who are the satanic american leaders attacking all the time? muslims. maybe islam is truth after all and the only solution to overcome those satanists?

Looks like a perfect place to use a suitcase nuke.

You know a fellow user is risking his life by traveling to the island over the weekend all in the name of Kek.

there's a tunnel through the cliff under where the building is that allows vehicles in...

so there's most likely a complex built into the cliff

Interesting.

It's a indoor pool you fucking retard.

holy fuck there's definitely something underground there

the user with the elevator diagram was right

I'll bet anything he has extreme protection from the government seeing how Prince Charles has probably gone there quite a few times

I wish someone would. Someone could easily take a boat there and use a drone to get some nice HD closeups!

Sup Forums should really sponsor a crew of five or so Sup Forumsacks who rent a boat and go there, armed with pistols video cameras and flashlights. Maybe paypal or bitcoin? We should do it, I believe it's Kek's will.

Dude pedo island looks like Myst. I bet lolis have to solve weird puzzles and shit in quicktime or else. I want to go.

back to desert you pedo heretic

>The owl
That's not a mosque you fucking retard

The religion elites follow is more ancient than Islam

You'll have to go back to King Solomon for the truth surrounding this religion

In this photo the pathway looks like it's leading to a big black box. Entrance of a tunnel? or is it a generator? I mean how do they get electrical power on this island anyway

some videos from a drone of the island...

vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_250.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_249.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_248.mp4

vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_251.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_252.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_253.mp4
vids.axiomimages.com/proxy/sd/AX102_254.mp4

Thanks m80

also it's not an owl on top, looks more like the egyptian God Anubis

Not sure I want to click that shit

I was not suggesting that Epstein and the elites are muslim. I was suggesting that a mosque on a US elite island implies mass collusion with muslims, Epstein offering muslim leaders a fun time with the lolis, and muslims funding and controlling much of our politics--you know, the same way HRC is funded by Saudis.

However, a creepy occult temple is also likely at this point, considering the statues, spirit cooking, Bill Clinting admitting HRC speaks to the dead, and all the other insanity.

its to a website that offers stock footage of places, its good

Prince Andrew went there multiple times from what I saw in another thread.

>bull
There's a "cow statue" people have seen that apparently gets moved around the island.

Wait, I take that back. That was Epstein's US mansion.

I take it there's no public info whatsoever on what's inside?

nobody tried to give pagan beliefs some kind of fair hearing here you moron, we are fully aware that we are discussing paganism in negative light in an ANTI-PEDO THREAD you idiot

> pagan filth detected

I added some music:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1WMwCZjAM

Alfredo Rodriguez was Epstein's butler for decades. He stole Epstein's little black book. He is the source of what scans we have seen. He was caught trying to sell it for $50k and served time. He died recently of mesothelioma, a disease you get from too much exposure to asbestos.

And he only needs 2 more FOIA requests.

They form letters of some kind. It means something.

There are some podestra emails about asbestos illnesses. It could be a rabbit hole but might tie in somewhere.

Really now? Thats very fucking interesting

Can I file a request under a fals address though? Not exactly an American citizen

Someone with time and money should fly down there, rent a boat and some gear and a drone and check that shit out. I'd fucking do it if I had the money.

count me in... i'll bring brownies

No. Don`t do that. It is best to do the process legally because if it turns out that the requests were made illegally they can stop them being used in the chain of evidence.
When you can follow the law it is best to do so.

Yep. According to the agent (or whatever) you can use a false name, address, email, etc. and from outside the US.

Not even memeing, should I hit up Alex Jones? I'll do this shit idgaf, I've risked my life doing far less

Source?

Alternatively, can two murricans do it?

I would be extremely grateful

Thanks

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=asbestos&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Tell him about it.

This makes sense.

Do it for KEK.

Good point and just in time

Looks like the architect was a huge Age of empires 1 fan.

They are not careful, they think they are above us.
Pedostas email was podesta2016.
They openly talk about everything in their emails without any encryption or serious code talk.
The underground is probably behind some heavy door and cameras around the island. Don't need 200 security guys with guns as they would only raise suspicion.

Wikipedia, lazybones. Kek. I read it somewhere else too, can't recall atm.

Yeah, this is the guy who testified that Trump ate in the kitchen with him instead of hanging w/Epstein and his creepy pals. Also the guy who said Trump didn't want any of the "massages."

I thought Minerva was the owl

That's made of lego u tard

checkin into it

It's a replica of Dome of the Rock Synagogue in Jerusalem