Senpai didn't notice me! I think I'm gonna kill myself...oh wait I'm going to take over the world bwahahaha

>Senpai didn't notice me! I think I'm gonna kill myself...oh wait I'm going to take over the world bwahahaha.

Can we all agree that this is the fucking WORST capeshit villain ever? And this joke replaced the freaking Mandarin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uo2l4V8jIsM&t=3m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His motive was pretty retarded

youtu.be/uo2l4V8jIsM&t=3m55s

He was already bad... and to be honest it's the best MCU villain, people only hates him because they hated the Mandarin twist.

He was bad but there have been worse, people were just salty about the Mandarin thing. Malekith, BvS Luthor, and probably 1 or 2 other Marvel villains who I can't even remember are worse

>and probably 1 or 2 other Marvel villains who I can't even remember are worse
How can they be worse if they didn't leave enough of an impression on you that you'd remember them?

What movie did you watch? He wasnt trying to take over the world.

Malekith, ares, and luthor were worse.

Not the worst, but he still sucked. He was a rehash of both Stane and Hammer, but with generic heat powers instead of armor.

Making Rebecca Hall's character the real villain would've been a more interesting, but Ike predictably ruined that again.

Nah, fuck off. He was terrible and you know it.

>...haha i dont have friends...
>...Sempai didn't remember my birthday...
>...I'LL KILL HIM

How could anyone be worse than Jamie Foxx's Electro-Smurf

He had the worst "origin" of all time

>Wah mommy the rich drunk playboy forgot to meet me on a roof that one time

>actually the villain in the source material
>yeah, no, how about we rehash the last two movies instead

He's not great, but you're oversimplifying it. His bad experience with Stark made him want to supplant Stark.

He should of gotten, like, hit by lightning while holding Iron Man armor, making him smart like tony stark and giving him iron man powers

Luthor was great you dumb johnsfag

Reminder Rebecca Hall's character was originally going to turn out to be the evil mastermind, but Ike fucking Perlmutter said little boys wouldn't buy action figures of a female villain so they changed it to Guy Pearce's character.

>Stark decides to get pussy instead of spend time with the virgin with a ponytail
>virgin becomes a white terrorist

ah, a classic American tale

thank god he got sent to the TV gas chamber so we could have based Hela

They shouldnt have tried to make him sympathetic to the audience. Electro would be better as an absolute madman

>Malekith, Ares, and Luthor were worse.
Let me add to that list Enchantress/Incubus, Apocalypse. X-24 and his creator, Dr Poison and Electro, all from recent movies.

Enchantress and Incubus sure, but the rest are passable at worst and fine, if campy at best.

Frankly, Killian is only memorable for being in what many consider a good film (though you could owe this to director worship more than anything), but he's as flat as most comic book action movie villains, if not flatter.

>mark zuckerberg cosplaying as max landis
>good
>in any way shape or form
No matter what argument you were trying to present I know you know you can't stand by this.

All better than numandarin

>X-24
There was nothing wrong with X-24.
>muh no personality
Good, he was supposed to be a mad berserker, something MCU tried with Malekith but fucked up because Malekith was a bitch.

>mad berserker, something MCU tried with Malekith
Are you confused with Kurse?
NuMandarin was a publicity stunt and decoy, he was never the villain in the first place.
And being attacked by a CGI Evil Clone of yourself is literally bottom-tier supervillainy.

None of those are worse than him except elektro since both are near the same character. Looks like you're just too mcu biased.