Who is Marvel’s biggest Mary Sue?

Who is Marvel’s biggest Mary Sue?

You've posted her already.

T'Challa, easily. The deus ex machina way of getting out of Doom War ruined that character for me. Plus is a humorless African stereotype.

Moon Girl?

how is she a mary sue

What’s wrong with her?

Not really. She's shown to be wrong in her book pretty often.

She built a iron man armor in a college dorm room, on a dare. Also she's constantly getting complimented for doing very little

She can't ever be wrong, if she isn't on screen people talk about her, if other character talk they are either wrong by default if they disagree with her, cheer on her or are intentionally wrong so she gets to correct them.

If she isn't a Mary Sue OC that devolves everything to be about her then I don't know what to say, at least classic Sues died at their fanfiction to have some heroic moment that didn't affect Canon but this bitch warped everything around to be about how awesome she is.

Op is

She is also known to change very little or get any negitive backlash to what she dose wrong, While I can buy super smart kid dose gadgets trope so long as they provide to have some sort of good clean backstory and actual personality, she has none of these.

Also someone with the page with her 'telling off her teacher' kindly?

“Mary Sue" today has changed from its original meaning and now carries a generalized, although not universal, connotation of wish-fulfillment and is commonly associated with self-insertion. True self-insertion is a literal and generally undisguised representation of the author; most characters described as "Mary Sues" are not, though they are often called "proxies"[8] for the author. The negative connotation comes from this "wish-fulfillment" implication: the "Mary Sue" is judged as a poorly developed character, too perfect and lacking in realism to be interesting.” -Writing Genre Fiction

Which legacy female at Marvel isn't a Mary Sue?

She-Thor “but muh cancer”

Everything to do with Wakanda in general really

That's hard mate, on a scale of crystal dragon transgender liberated Allah to "I'm too beautiful for this world everyone loves me" Donut Steel cashcow most of the characters are terrible.

God everything about her pissed me off. 'I-i got the cancer' "Oh sorry to hear that, but lets hook you up with Hank prim or some other science dork and its all g-" 'No.' "..the fuck you mean know?" 'i-its elivated by the hammer im weilding, its magic cancer' "...Okay go to fucking asguarde, relinquish the hammer to a sutible warrior and have them cure yo-" 'Nah im just ganna die.'

Im not even going to bring up the horseshit she says in the entire comic nor Thors retarded reason for letting the hammer go/ how he was unworthy. Its such a fucking shame for such a rather pretty illistrated comic book.

They are just a power fantasy of Africa without other people making them their slaves, even other Africans.

They are still sold as assholes to the rest of the world and 6/10 Wakanda is just a plot device for muh minerals, the other 3 are still played for the We Wuz Kangz and once in every decade they are actually played well enough to be their own story.

Its probably been said before, but she is actually convincingly flawed in what little I've read of her namesake comic (even if it is a bit twee). She's insufferable for her intellegence, and freaks out about her inhumanity. She's ostrecised for her intelegence for "ooh she's too smart" reasons, but is also portrayed as completely willing to meet people halfway and blanketly bundles everyone else as stupid and beneath her. I assume its one of those things that develops her character or something but Its been a while since i've read it, and I sort of stopped with the asia hulk beating.

But no I do get where you're coming from. I've witnessed her Mary Sue version in an "America" storytime. Basically "I'm Smart, I'm a Kid, I'm Black, I'm Smart, I'm a Kid, I'm Black. These are my only qualities".

tony stark, box of scraps, cave.
you know the meme.
At least she'd have access to equipment on a college campus.

Yeah, the book looks great. Aaron can be a good writer. Scalped was excellent. His run of actual Thor is a decent story, it’s just this SheThor shit is garbage.

Bendis.

that design is so ugly and i fucking hate her.

also you replaced a chimp with a black person, how progressive.

mary sue is just hardly ever used right
honestly if you want to label me just say her writer/creator babies the fuck out of her

?

”Me” So you are Bendis now?

“Mary Sue" today has changed from its original meaning and now carries a generalized, although not universal, connotation of wish-fulfillment and is commonly associated with self-insertion. True self-insertion is a literal and generally undisguised representation of the author; most characters described as "Mary Sues" are not, though they are often called "proxies"[8] for the author. The negative connotation comes from this "wish-fulfillment" implication: the "Mary Sue" is judged as a poorly developed character, too perfect and lacking in realism to be interesting.” -Writing Genre Fiction

MJ sitting on Tony's big cock

The Punisher

How is that? Have you read any decent Punisher run, like Max?

She looks like she should be running around with Ms. Frizzle instead of being pushed as a "MARVEL SUPERHERO".

The first page of Gabby's Rivera's America has a page devoted to kissing her ass. One of the characters on said page is the writer herself.

Isn't that pretty much what she's doing in her own book, though?

You mean the same character that is always getting bully by everybody.

Being "smartest" doesn't mean you are powerful or invisible.

>man with years of experience building shit builds a barley working pile of shit that just barely gets him to safety and breaks immediately after

>girl with little experience builds a perfectly working set of military grade power armor in her fucking dorm as a joke

She is a mary sue in her cameos, where she have everyone sucking her loli clit and "genious black girl" is her only trait

In the few comics i read from her, she actually have a personality with flaws
Hummm, no sweetie. Those situations are exactlly the same. Your racism is showing.

Captian America

With lips like that, she can Mary Suck my dick.

Just because a character is bullied doesn't mean they aren't a Mary Sue. It makes them an out cast because their true genius can't be seen and goes unrecognized. For example Bella from Twilight is a loner weirdo but that doesn't mean she isn't a Sue

>For example Bella from Twilight is a loner weirdo but that doesn't mean she isn't a Sue

Isn't Bella getting liked by everybody with no reason at all? At-least, moon-girl try to be nice and helpful in her books.

>Tony Stark
>Big Cock
Pfffffft.

WTF are you shitting about? In any version of Tony's origin he's in a cave surrounded by scrap metal and munitions gathered by the warlords. He makes a clunky suit barely operational because Tony knows how to make a Stark powersuit in practice before he was captured. And it barely works and he's nearly killed regardless. In Williams case on a joke she puts together a fully functional replica of Tony's armor without any flaws and only having the materials available on a college campus. Not a pile of equipment in an army base. Don't call it a Mary Sue plot but it's shit writing by Bendis and you don't have shit proof that the user you responded to was making a racist statement either. Fuck off you either nigger roastie or white knight faggot.

Bella's only liked by the vampires that accept her the same way Moon Girl is only liked by the super crowd. Both for no reason except because we're told they're awesome

Batman

>Both for no reason except because we're told they're awesome

Didn't she help save the mutant race? And started working with other teams?

Bendis.
No matter how much he mucks up in his writing they will never fire him or even cancel his books.

How can you tell if your character is a Mary Sue?

>Shows up to take the same place as a main character in an existing story.
>Can do that character's job better than them
>The original is shoved out of the story by this or even bows out on purpose because the new character is just SO AMAZING at their own job so naturally they should have it!
>Everyone praises this new character for being SO AMAZING!!! even without having proven themselves or having any deeds to their name.
>Liked by anyone who meets them before they even open their mouths
>OH I'VE HEARD ABOUT YOU! to someone who has done nothing of note.

Does this sound familiar? It should. It applies to every single 'diversity' character on the market.

Huh. I guess we have a winner. It is kinda hard to be a Mary Sue when you are a legacy of Norman Osborne.

Moon Girl is actually pretty flawed in her own comic. A big thing about her is that she was like two steps from being a full on villain befre she meet devil dino and is completely autistic when it comes to interacting with people

post the full context you nerd. The awkward pause wasn't about his cock, it was about him making the "key that fits all locks vs lock that opens to every key" argument about the slutshaming double standard between men and women.

i want to see val humiliate her at every fucking turn when the ff come back

Will Susan Mary work?

How is she a Mary Sue?

How has this not been posted yet

Because she is a dumb bitch and everybody knows that.

Most of her appearances are not that bad. She's annoying but it is played decently outside of her solo.

Don't be a casual.

Her name is literally Susan Mary

bait 5/10
here your (you)

Silk easily, she is near identical to the definition of mary sye

Silk in Spider-verse: Better version of Spider-man with all his powers but way better, sexy pheromones, the Bride, most important person in the event.

Silk in her comic: No longer the Bride, depowered in the same way Peter was after not being the Other, only even worse since she doesn't know have the experience. Dealing with being in a bunker for years and completely unprepared to deal with the real world. Heavily reliant on normal people and other superheroes.

Robbie Thompson is really Marvel's workhorse, a moderately talented writer who consistently puts out good books but never any hits.