My name is Stixnberries

Am I a faggot covering for child rape and ritual murder? Hint: yes.
>AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsknDdn0tmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anagrammer dot com
>Intersex Bris

His gf is fugly, glad I'm a virgin.

DELET THIS

I'm a virgin

UR GOING REMAIN THAT WAY ALL UR LIFE LOSER

what is this meme, where did he condone pedo stuff?

leave styxxers alone!!

Free running commentary

Styx is the best political commentator I've ever seen desu

youtube.com/watch?v=EsknDdn0tmE
Pretends there's no connection between satanism and child rape and ritual murder. Constantly dismissing anything related to satanism and pedo crimes.

he said in a video once that his gf was Vietnamese

That video was about general occultism vs. performance art though. I don't care for Styx's /x/-tier occult stuff myself but not everyone who's into that stuff is some Dennis Wheatley satan-worshipper burning kids in a wicker man

he also mentions my username a bit, but hasn't responded to my numerous offers to take his virginity ;_!

why the fuck is Sup Forums hating on this dude all of a sudden. We used to love him.

I bet when Murdoch finally explodes you faggots will hate him too

He didn't downplay the Clinton connection to Epstein or his childfucking ways. He simply said, correctly, that Podesta and his buddies are just dabbling occult hipsters. It still looks really bad to the normies in middle America

Styxx is a likeable sort of guy. Tensions are high, I get it, I want Clinton to burn too. We all do. Even Styxx. Just don't blame ol' Styxxers for correctly spotting Podesta as a wanna-be occult poseur

>May KEK strike you down with his autistic fist

this is rare styx
(dont touch him)

You're a fucking retard.
This.

Aaah no wonder he lives in a mobile home built in the 60's. He has been blessed by his dieties.

Alright YouTube, I would like to ask a question to Mr. Styxhexxenhammer666 (formerly known as Botany101). Do you think Kek has the ability to influence our reality and rewrite our time lime? What do you think about the Mandela effect? Also why is the Clinton campaign so retarded? Books blog in the description. That's about all. Peace out.

post more rares

>correctly, that Podesta and his buddies are just dabbling occult hipsters.

So just like all occultists, then?

this reminds me of doug and his wife

what the fuck are you going on about?
On several of his videos he says he could see clinton being involved in that sort of thing and that he thought it was sad and should disqualify her from office

STYX HYDENHAMMER

Muh dik

Does anyone find Styx more attractive now that he shaved? He has a really nice jawline. I think it would look even better with a turtle neck instead of a leather jacket and pant suit.

>short hair styx
This picture must be like a decade old

This guy may be legit autistic.

You can study the occult academically without falling head over heels in to delusional Crowley-esque shenanigans. The lines between occult theory, theology and sociology are very blurry indeed

See: Styxxers

his glasses really are crooked at the moment its triggering

I thought he looked better before he shaved

It would of been cool if he grew a long wizard beard

>current year
>still wearing wire-framed bent-ass specs

lmao grow up grandad and cut your hair nobody listens to Styx anymore

lulz hes a fucking redneck

hahahaha that wife beater. Howd you find this?

>dismissing anything related to satanism and pedo crimes.
Yes it was odd how hard he was counter signalling desu

Yeah, if it wasn't such a big deal then Podesta wouldn't have been so secretive about this shit. He's on a first name basis with that Marina bitch, who engages in ritualistic cannibalism among other things.

Styxhexenhammer's video basically boils down to:
>podesta is stupid, he's not a real occultist, i am a real occultist, i am smart

I know, you mosenigger.

hahahaha MOAR

thanks for that I needed to hear it after seeing OPs pic of him.

but seriously the guy is well spoken and his ability to sum up Sup Forums is pretty good

I kinda wonder why he's not mgtow

Was the chick Styx is with in OP's pic the first piece of ass he ever had? Nice..

Yeah, his analysis is usually so great it makes me forget he's a satanist.

Shadilay Styxers

said no one

He's a satanist for real?

He's not a Satanist anymore.

>ritual murder
>le satanic panic meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
No.

I think they're both share the same level of attractiveness, it probably works out well, dating in their own league. I wouldn't settle for her, but she's not hideous. No reason to make fun of him for this

>You can study the occult academically

You really can't. It's nonsense made up by Jews in the Renaissance.

>Using Wikipedia as a source.

I consider occultism inherently satanic, whether or not he identifies with the book of Satan or self proclaimed satanists or not

Well well, another late Friday night spent shilling for yourself Styx?

hes not a satanist anymore? What is is he now, a wizard

styx built a brand for himself out of nothing. sure hes not 'big' but hes not small, either. gotta respect that, he's a clever Mr. Skeltal

Give styx a break, he's part Asian.

That doesn't even make sense though. All these occult and mystery teachings were around before anyone ever thought up satan of Jesus.

>brand

He has a few autists following him because he updates several videos a day.

I doubt he's proud of these photos
that girl is like a legit 3.5/10 and he looks like a doofus

I liked the one of him in some kind of academic classroom. It almost made him look like a scientist even though his scientific knowledge is kinda lacking.

>I doubt he's proud of these photos
I doubt he cares what you think. He worships the occult.

He has a lovely lovely voice though.

No. Podesta likely isn't in as deeply as Clinton. Bohemian Grove hosts the Clintons. It does not host Podesta.

I like him because I can get more information from him in a ten minute video than an hour long Molyneux video.

Styx is a great example of how someone can be excellently informed and thoughtful on one topic and crazy on another.

Political commentary? He's legitimately top-notch.

Occultism and the likelihood that any of that stuff is real? Borderline schizo.

Overall I'm a fan. Despite all of the "zomg he's a satanist" nonsense I think he actually did a pretty good job defending the philosophical roots and intellectual basis of Luciferianism (in a non-theistic sense anyway).

>philosophical roots and intellectual basis of Luciferianism

You mean something that was started by the Jews to subvert the Christian order of Europe?

You can't fight occult garbage with more occult garbage.

Reminder that Marxism is actually veiled occultism and satanism.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Modern occultism is rooted in the Jewish kaballah, and the Talmud elevates Lucifer and Satan to positions of worship.

henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

Here's a good book about the role of the Jews in history, including how they were behind all major occult movements.

You type the way you talk, Styx.

literally: autism; the, post

No they weren't. Modern occultism was invented by Jews and Freemasons as Babylonian fanfiction.

Serious question: Why does Sup Forums hate all its allies with a passion?

UH wtf is that styx?

Because middling e-celebs trying to ride the Sup Forums bandwagon should be scorned.

Can people stop spamming threads about Styx? Grow up.

>16 posts by this ID

Agreed. Shadilay Styxers

He would look great with a fashionable haircut

Styx, come educate this literal retard, I'm too tired.

Styx is one of those new age fags who gets a few books from Amazon on the occult and thinks he's an expert.

We don't hate him. They're just trying to correct the record.

>Anybody who doesn't like a an autistic new age libertarian fag is a liberal

you are beyond mad right now LOL

He makes about 500 dollars a month alone from his patreon (last i saw) , and works full time writing his own books and transcribing occult works. Thats decently successful to live entirely off your own creative work.

/fit/ here. Get this dying skelly on GOMAD immediately.

>u-umad!

Excellent rebuttal.

dude your parents must be disappointed as fuck in you LOL

Not as much as yours are, styx.

>it's a Styx pretends to argue with himself on his own shill thread to bump it episode

But his commentary on the occult is actually quite good.

lame

I really hope he plays bass or something, that would be fucking sweet.

No other sources for this image exists. We have an insider. Or maybe that is Styx's Ex gf posting

>Commentary on the occult

You mean his fan fiction about vague nonsense?