WITH THE NEW REVELATIONS THAT BERNIE IS A PLANT WE NEED TO SPREAD IT! TWEET WITH #SELLOUTSANDERS

WITH THE NEW REVELATIONS THAT BERNIE IS A PLANT WE NEED TO SPREAD IT! TWEET WITH #SELLOUTSANDERS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP AND SPREAD BOYS 3 DAYS LEFT

BUMP

Tweeting now

This will blackpill tf out of Bernouts

bump

That why we need to spread it

I and fellow sanders supporters are saddened you he democratic parties choice to rig it against bernie, but we have a responsibility to vote for hillary. multiple independent economists have proved trump's policies will be a disaster for america. multiple scientists say global warming is real. trump says it's a Chinese conspiracy. trump vows to do nothing about the student loan crisis. trump vows to increase the police state. reminder generals and police support trump which means he's great for more war and more police control. I can not with good conscience vote for a man that stands against everything america stands for. that's why I'm with her.

I'm tweeting this out. Seems to be catching on, cause it shows up in the bar as an auto complete.

Yes! Throw fuel in the fire

Wait so first they were trying to rig the primary against him and now he is a plant.

Do you guys know what confirmation bias is?

this let all those berners know they have been manipulated, worst case they dont vote, best case they come home to trump

Why are you posting shit without emailids? How the fuck are we supposed to link for verification?

>BERNIE IS A PLANT
As in Bernie never tried to win the primary in the first place? Wouldn't it be better for Hillary if she ran only against a bunch of losers like Lincoln Chafee or O'Malley? Me retard that needs explanation.

>#SELLOUTSANDERS

JUST a bit over the top or this could have looked like a legit post. Leave the "I'm with her off" at the end and then you'll really set some people off.

Decent satire though.

POST THE EMAIL LINK, RETARDS

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

So do you guys not think this could just make Berniebros lose there loyalty to write him in and just vote Clinton?

They hate Clinton and to know that she and him were together on this scheme to fool them and take their money will make them hate her even more.
It will more likely lead to Stein/Johnson/Trump votes

I suppose I was a berniebro at first and now feel trump is the better choice , but a lot of my friends went to Clinton and view trump as evil. And this is in Texas

Bernies only purpose was to rile up the SJW and college idiot crowd into voting in the first place. They would never be voting for hillary, let alone at all, if it wasnt for him.

Without bernie, it would be hillary the corrupt shit vs trump the asshole. All those college liberal twats would just stay home and whine how life isnt fair. Yet instead, bernie got them all worked up and then blueballed the fuck out of them. Alot more of them are going to vote hillary just for the sake of not letting trump get in.

I bet bernie is going to make a final moment call to arms to get those shits out to vote democrat.

GIVE FULL CONTEXT DINGLEBERRY

WE CAN GET THE BERNIE BROS TO START CRYING FRAUD IF THEY DONATED LMAO

Backdoor Bernie

>wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

what do the documents say? I don't have word.

extremely weak shit

five cents have been deposited in your account

Comparison of Sanders & Clinton on the issues.

And a 2nd document with Sander and Clinton shared cooperative political history (history of compliments and co-sponsored bills etc)