INUK CHUK!

INUK CHUK!

I first learned of this character from Family Guy

Kaze no Yō ni Hayaku!

You need to be eighteen or older to post here.

rapido

Pure electricity…in my pants

>tfw 1999 was 18 years ago

CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!CHUK!

Hey John Redcorn.

Apache Chief was the first native American superhero I ever saw as a kid. I wish DC would do some thing with him again.

This
I'm also a sucker for size changing heroes

I just watched this episode today

Good, now watch every other episode. Harvey Birdman is fucking gold.

Didn't young justice have a teen version of him

Yes. I didn't like that they changed his power.

what kind of stinking superhero loses his powers to a cup of coffee

>Puts a satellite dish on someone's roof.
"Well, that's the highlight of my day. I'm gonna go gamble."

Hm. Chief got his teepee back.

I assumed they gave Longshadow the aura thing instead of having him actually grow to get around the whole square-cube law problems that all giant supers usually just ignore.

This,every Native American in what ever i am watching,reading or playing atomically becomes John Redcorn and i refer to him as such.

It was kinda funny when i was playing Prey a month ago,because the main character kind of looks like John Redcorn

>Young El Dorado was Spike Spiegel

I'm shocked to learn he never really appeared in the comics

here

They never actually use the diverse Superfriends characters outside of the show. They always use different versions of them like the version of them from Young Justice.

>native American superhero whose power is to grow
>name isn't the Red Giant

Shameful, t.b.h.

Its my personal headcanon that John Redcorn is a retired Apache Chief. That said, I do miss the guy. Longshadow was a better name