Chuck Jones, a famous animator and director of many well-known animated Looney Tunes shorts...

>Chuck Jones, a famous animator and director of many well-known animated Looney Tunes shorts, helped (or rather tried to help) artists working on "Space Jam". All his suggestions being rejected, however.

>In one of later interviews he stated that, in his opinion, Lola Bunny is a character with no future, she's a totally worthless character with no personality.

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plCqn8Eap-k
youtube.com/watch?v=uFAp5nPcPok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and that's why changing Lola entirely in Looney Tunes Show was so great

No.

Not totally worthless, and I think we both know why.

She was, until they gave her a personality in a show that got cancelled.

>not muh looney tunes :(
get fucked Chuck

Yes. She's furbait.

Artist submitted underboob and tiny shorts expecting to get rejected but only the underboob was (1996, colorized)

Lola, as the character presented in Space Jam, was a one-hit wonder that has no characterization beyond being Bugs's love interest and the tomboy. If a short was made using the Space Jam Lola. She would be the straight man to Bugs mischief.

This is why Lola from the Looney Tunes show was changed into another character with the same name.

He wasn't a fan of female counterparts in general. There was no way to fix her besides making her her own character and not the girl rabbit to Bugs' boy rabbit.

It had nothing to do with her looks or even her humor, but the basic concept, so no. That's bullshit.

New characters suck. Except the diversty marvel characters and new sm Pokemon.Women don't have personalities besides retard or cunt.

That's not just tiny shorts dude, there's a fucking cameltoe that's clearly visible.

labia isn't that high up, it's supposed to be the seam in her shorts

>Boner.jpg

How much of a fucking furry do you have to be to prefer Space Jam Lola over LTS Lola?
Also is it me, or do people here hate Chuck Jones?

The final Lola didn't have a belly button either.

They gave her a character in tLTS, which is more like a sti-come, than a slapstick comedy. And Wiig does a good job dubbing her.

youtube.com/watch?v=plCqn8Eap-k

>Women don't have personalities besides retard or cunt.

Let me guess. You're single.

That’s the same character in literally name only. They share no qualities at all and might as well have made a new character with a new name.

>Let me guess. You're single
Let me guess. You're a woman (man).

Lola was a character created for a movie based on an established franchise. Like most characters that are created for a movie, Lola wasn't designed for longevity. It's not that her character was unusable, it's that it didn't fit in with the other Looney Tunes. She worked well enough for the one movie, but any use outside of that requires changing her.

They should've kept her in the movie.

Post rare Lolas

Bugs cross dressed is hotter than Lola. Lola just looks like another generic thot

I think calling her a tomboy is generous. Sure she was athletic and had ‘attitude,’ but tomboys are usually in some way boyish, and she was too hypersexualized for that.

>Bugs cross dressed
No traps.

>lolacons

>You're a woman (man)
I don’t understand what this means. Are you trying to say tranny?

>They share no qualities at all and might as well have made a new character with a new name.
I bet you feel pretty stupid, now. Pic related.

Yes.

Holy shit, this can't be real

>deflection

yeah, you're single

100% right.
Space Jam Lola was just a generic "girl power" character. The new version of her is a better character in every way, because she actually acts like a Looney Tune.

Yes he is because a Looney Toon is meant to make you LAUGH. Lola fails this and I mean the new one that only works by making Bugs act unlike Bugs Bunny.

Unlike other Hot Girl stereotypes like Krystal from Starfox there is no way to make Lola Bunny function (without making the other characters suffer in how they're written).

I can't believe there are people who actually hate LTS Lola. She finally acted like she belonged in Looney Tunes.

It's painted over after the fact, but I think there was a real sketch under that.

So what I'm hearing here is Chuck preferred gfur with crossdressing.

Here's the original

You mean in the one show that is very Un-Looney Tunes like. Lola stands out as a fucking stalker, you know someone who would get arrested? But nah she's got a vagina so no jail time for her. In fact the first premiere episode about this show was Daffy and Bugs landing in prison.

Not funny how that works, Daffy is the only other looney character and he suffers for it. Looney can be as clumsy or carless and idiotic but nothing bad really happens to her because she's got a pussy. And you pussy beggars will grab scissors, castrate yourselves to ensure she doesn't suffer any consequences. Fuck you.

And some more for good measure

There is no doubt at all that Sup Forums is the most naive Sup Forums board. Do people here actually frequent other boards?

Oh please. Spare me your victim complex. If you got so upset by cartoons, why aren't you whining that Elmer Fudd doesn't get locked up for trying to murder a sapient being?

The answer is "it's a fucking cartoon so of course real logic doesn't apply." Not "she has a vagina so she gets away with a terrible crime." There's no deeper meaning you poor underprivileged MRA.

stop crying you fag

>Daffy is the only other looney character and he suffers for it.
Did you even watch the show? Daffy gets away with being a vain sociopath 99% of the time in that show. There's very little punishment coming his way.

To 90s actitude

I wanna fug the bun as much as anyone else but it doesn't particularly lend itself to comedy.

Nice to see someone understand the problem.

she just needed small, dedicated teams of producers, writers, animators, bacground designers, layout people, camerapeople, editors and sound designers making multiple short films a year depicting her adventures in a secure work environment and economy for 60 years is all. that's all it takes to make a good character. its all there is to it!

Chuck Jones was a closet literal faggot. I'm not going to take an opinion from retarded four eyes nerd. Yes he may have made Looney Tones what it is today, but outside of animation he was literally the virgin walk meme in reality. I wonder how many dicks in the sky he's sucking right now.

They had to change almost everything about her to make her interesting.

Chuck was right.

he hit on my mom at a book signing once

I'm sure he did more than hit on your mom

Fucking LOL at how prudish americans are.

This wouldn't even raise eyebrows in europe. It's just physics.

>canon nudity
>nothing underneath

You are forgetting that Europe NOW is not the same Europe of the 90s.

He was half right.

She was a worthless character with no personality but her future was assured thanks to furries

I think he meant she wouldn't have a place in cartooning. She's incredible popular but rarely shows up in media.

Although nowadays I'd attribute it to the climate. Confident pretty, sexy women are threatening to nu-males and beta-females

The UK Cartoon Network censors the hell out of SU and Regular Show.

I want to cum inside that rabbit.

>He wasn't a fan of female counterparts in general. There was no way to fix her besides making her her own character and not the girl rabbit to Bugs' boy rabbit.

That's very much a disney thing, but WB wanted disney success

TOO GAY FOR UK

I still don't understand this
movie Lola is so much more visually appealing

They DO have a certain population to please, after all.

there is only one thing to do to those who says such things

youtube.com/watch?v=uFAp5nPcPok

not cool dude, not cool!