What is Dr. Doom up to in the Marvelverse these days?

What is Dr. Doom up to in the Marvelverse these days?

Working on a new album.

Slowly becoming an antihero even though he's basically Hitler

Avoiding Ike Perlmutter's notice. Biding his time until he gains more power than the kike who rules over him.

>Doom
>Hitler
You're thinking of the wrong Iron Man user. Doom's a Dictator. Maybe a nasty one. But it's Stark who created Concentration Camps and sent people in Space Gulags.

Ironman is a younger Donald Trump.

He's based on Howard Hughes user, don't get your real-life inspirations mixed up.

whatever happend to doom being god, and the world being made up of a bunch of different realms? im assuming the planet got turned back to 616 and its status quo again?

>Doom's a Dictator. Maybe a nasty one.
He's comparable to someone like Nicolae Ceausescu without a doubt.

Doom's conquered the world and become a god so many times that he's bored with it.

they found a loophole wherein fragments of Battleworld were made up of former universes, and within that spot you could use the infinity stones of the corresponding universe

also Miles Morales gave Molecule Man a dirty old hamburger that was stashed down the front of his pants

Prime Earth only faggits still use 616 gay number.

Doom is now the infamouse ironman while doom bots are still evil.

isnt that thanos's shtick?

They've both done it, Thanos being done on a wider scale.

I think he's still currently the Infamous Iron Man.

No. As said, Tony is Howard Hughes.

Donald Trump actually exists in Earth-616. Tony Stark once owned a floor in Trump Tower, and Luke Cage once scared the shit out of Trump by picking up and moving his limo (with him inside) when he refused to move out of the way of an ambulance. After he became President, he tried to kill everybody on Roosevelt Island when an alien virus spread there, while Samuel L. Fury delayed the order as long as he could.

I remember that comic. Particularly because something almost the opposite happened in real life.

Doom is still Infamous Iron Man, but not for long now that Legacy is gearing up. He is also about to fight Gwenpool in her book, where not all Doombots are evil.

?

written out completely along with the rest of the F4.

Currently one of three Iron Men.

He's the Iron Batman.

>Donald Trump actually exists in Earth-616. Tony Stark once owned a floor in Trump Tower, and Luke Cage once scared the shit out of Trump by picking up and moving his limo
If Donald Trump exists in the Marvel Universe that must mean he also cameoed in Home Alone 2 in the Marvel Universe.

>infamous iron man was a doombot the entire time so Doom could see what would happen if he went good

do they have the balls?

I wish a nigga would

>Miles Morales gave Molecule Man a dirty old hamburger that was stashed down the front of his pants
This is where I dropped it. I don't want to be a part of such gay events.

can doom bots do magic?

that was one of the best issues of the whole fucking thing tho

Why does Dr. Doom have to either be Iron Man or evil?

Just keep him an anti-hero AND keep his costume and name... it's so simply how does Marvel misunderstand why Rebirth was so successful so much

Really? Is DOOM collaborating or going solo

Except we've seen Infamous Ironman without his mask on.

Marvel can't do shit right now. They're bunch of talentless hacks that rather play twitter drama.

Donald Trump got out of his car and yelled at somebody for a mugging or some shit. What I'm wondering is how Luke Cage avoided getting sued by Donald Trump. I kind of doubt yelling at him would work.

Does the phrase "Where's my money, honey?" mean anything to you?

If Luke can beat $200 (and Doom's respect) out of Doctor motherfucking Doom (or even a Doombot; you really can never tell which it is anymore), he can certainly intimidate (at the very least, a pre-2016) Trump into dropping a lawsuit against him.

>became god
>get godcucked by reed
>fixed face
>try to be tony's bff
>try to be tony

It's just all downhill from Secret Wars.