Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJC4Pu_tbo
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Gen Z best gen

God I can't wait til these kids grow up. It will make up for the safe-space millenials thst we've had to deal with for the past decade

I teach history and the massive divide between the classrooms is astounding. I teach children who were born in 2000, and you can already see the hatred of 8 years of democrat bullshit. It got worse when they started bussing inner city kids to our all white neighborhood. The tension became so great that a school that never had to deal with mob violence ever before are beating up the inner city niggers when they start their bullshit. Expecially my class because I told them that they will get fucked with taxes when they are older due to our national debt Generation Z will be the best generation for america in 100 Years

But they'll go to college and get indoctrinated. And that's what the problem solely is.

Keep your kids in the trades, /pol.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>slowly red pilling your students
Well done, user. Well done. Beating them at their own game.

The pussified Millenial generation is secretly raising the most redpilled generation of all time. There is hope...

Only proves that the majority of people who browse Sup Forums are just edgy teenagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJC4Pu_tbo

Go gen z

Wouldn't surprise me if the gender studies professors are pedo-cultists too. At the very least, they're in it for that college pussy.

Guess the state. This is the fun part.

Is it Arkansas? Mississippi? Amabama? West Virginia? Nope, it's liberal shithole Long Island, New York.

I can't wait for Generation Shitlord to take over.

Gen z here, yes most of the fellow gen z ik are based. I am voting Trump this election.

Are they /ourgen/?

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

But they didn't do anything wrong. Burgers have no idea how much Britain is overrun with Muslims.

>Long Island (jew central)

Likelyhood of this being staged or not happened at all increasing

That's how it works. Weak men create tough times that create strong men that create good times that create weak men...etc. I just got caught in the weak sauce I guess.

implying they will not be the most credulous gen ever. you only need one meme to change they complete "thought" scheme. alter wikipedia, they will eat it.

Not true. That time is over. All these bern out fags without jobs realize they've been sold a lie

>our memes are so dank it causes a right wing pendulum shift amungst the youth

Top lel.

Long Island isn't NYC. It's not as cucked as you'd assume.

I think each generation is actually getting slightly more skeptical, which is a good thing.
And the next generation of girls, I hope, will grow up seeing how ridiculous and pathetic feminists/SJWs are and thinking they really don't want to be those people.

I think if you have certain beliefs and worldviews from a young age then no college bullshit will be able to change your mind. They'll just question anything they're told and find it's bullshit.
Kids today grew up with libcuck shit force fed to them and college just reinforces it.

Literally suppressing children's political beliefs.