Say goodbye to FL

Bye bye Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
archive.is/MGb73
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/
archive.is/lPXrh
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-campaign-preparing-lawsuit-broward-co-fl-sec-elections-brenda-snipes/
univision.com/univision-news/politics/do-polls-underestimate-the-democratic-partys-latino-vote
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu he's gonna win it but it's not gonna make a difference in the result

>Texas
>red

>implying

Go eat some beans and toast, Nigel.

How old is that map.

What website is this?

That's because Hillary is going to steal it and Sup Forums is more focused on pointless satanist crap than the actual voter fraud there.

Election Volunteer Files Affidavit With Florida Officials Describing Chilling Account Of Voter Fraud
ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
archive.is/MGb73

Trump's going to lose Florida, but take Michigan and Pennsylvania. He'll lose the popular vote, but win overall.

White people will be blamed endlessly, and the liberal crying will never end. Trump will be a one term President due to media vitriol, and the hatred of him by elites will disallow him from getting anything passed or accomplished. He'll be blamed for everything and anything that goes wrong.

In four years time, if Trump decides to run again, a batshit insane liberal in the mold of (younger, probably female) Sanders will win the White House for the Democrats, and similarly accomplish nothing.

Florida is red according to nate (((Silver)))

>California
>blue

>texas and alaska light red
aaaaaaand thats how i know this is bullshit

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
>Clinton +4

Not that it matters because Hillary is stealing the election in the state.

Florida Election Officials Caught Filling Out Absentee Ballots, Affidavit Alleges
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/
archive.is/lPXrh

>RCP Average
>excludes all polls with trump ahead
>ignores republican early vote lead/gains
>she is stealing it by turning a blue county blue-er!!

>Hillary is stealing the election in the state.
Yes, Hillary is going to steal a state that has been under Republican control for 2 decades....OK

This chart implies that the safeness of FL and IN/TX are the same.

>Hillary is stealing the election in the state

Florida has a Republican administration. How exactly would that happen?

Missouri is hardo redo.

>>RCP Average
That wasn't the average. That was the most recent poll.

The average is:
>Clinton +1.2
That factors in the couple weeks of Trump ahead.

>Yes, Hillary is going to steal a state that has been under Republican control for 2 decades....OK
Why don't you actually read the article and see what I'm talking about?

>Florida has a Republican administration. How exactly would that happen?
Because a Democrat controls the county where the rigging was seen.
You'd know that if you read the fucking articles.

Obviously Trump considers it serious enough to start a lawsuit in the county.

Trump Campaign Preparing Lawsuit Against Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-campaign-preparing-lawsuit-broward-co-fl-sec-elections-brenda-snipes/

>state
>color

>i don't know what i'm talking about go google it

okay buddy.

Kek says that Florida is going to Trump.

>>i don't know what i'm talking about go google it
And you post a screenshot from a place other than RCP. Go figure.

the problem with RCP is that if clinton is up +2 in a poll with a ~4 MOE it'll cite it as a clear clinton victory

gotta take that shit with a grain of salt

Hello hello Chaim.

>rcp
>leaves off all but one poll that have him up just to not let hillary lose in their no-toss up map thanks to NH going red

they need to get used to saying goodbye

bye bye fl
bye bye nevada
bye bye NC
bye bye NH

bye bye texas

its fucking over drumfkins

Got me fucked up Ive never once seen a hillary sign on a lawn here (sfl) but trump signs are everywhere

>Utah
>Toss-up

They still trying this psyops shit?

>>leaves off all but one poll that have him up just to not let hillary lose in their no-toss up map thanks to NH going red
That's all the polls that factor into the average.

The other poll that shows Trump in the lead is too old to be factored into the decision of the average.

That's how the site works. There's nothing nefarious about it.

See that greyed box? That's the polls they factor. So if that poll that was left out showed Clinton the lead it wouldn't matter because it wouldn't be factored in.

you're an idiot, go read the other threads like and .

kys

I guess Kek does not read univision

Do polls underestimate the Democratic Party's Latino vote?

univision.com/univision-news/politics/do-polls-underestimate-the-democratic-partys-latino-vote

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

>clinton +1
>moe 4
heh, guess she's truly up then! yup, fuck the moe who gives a shit! :P

This is what is actually on RCP right now. Don't forget the polls are "tweaked" for Hillary.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

>MoE means I can dismiss the poll if it shows Trump losing!
Not that the polls matter anyways, because I've already posted evidence showing that the Dems are fixing the election in FL.

>all that incredibly light pink
The light blues are in the unimportant places. NY/CA save America yet again. Pink is a gay colour and red is communist

Kasich will pull off a JEB 2000 and fix Ohio for Hillary.

He will have the last laugh and spirit food for a life time.

Trump is ahead in the polls in florida dipshat.

uh, no? if trump is above the MOE then he's winning, like the recent NH poll showed and the one in PA. when you fall into the MOE you aren't winning

jesus fuck you apes are dense as shit

also trump will win illinois because he has a hotel in chicago

There's a high chance for Evan M to win Utah. That really doesn't contribute to either Trump or Hillary in a chart with only two options.

What libshit map is this?