Do you think mystique ever leaves poo stains on chairs or couches

do you think mystique ever leaves poo stains on chairs or couches

You she probably shapeshifts her holes closed.

Um if she wipes properly then no

This is a major plot hole

Is she american?

She's lived long enough with her shape-shifting ability to know how to remove fecal material from her butt cheeks. I bet she also knows how to control the pungent smell of genitals from becoming noticeable

Do you think her taint tastes like a blueberry tart?

Do you even know how a butthole works?

I just assumed she shapeshifts herself underwear and clothes whenever she takes a form of somebody unless she shapeshifts into somebody nekkid.

If I remember right, most other animals never need to wipe because of how their anus sticks out when they're shitting, pinching the turd off perfectly clean. I dunno what exactly it was, but the shape of anus is the reason for it, so she should just change her anus when she's shitting.

Unless you're asking if she goes out of her way to make stains on couches, in which case, no I don't think she would do that.

>neckbeard lets slip how bad he is at maintaining his personal hygiene

how come humans dont get magic anus
it isnt fair

Girls don't poo, user.

don`t make me post the horseshit screencap user

Too late, nigger

Asking for a friend haha

Out there in the Marvel universe, there exists some Mutant who, instead of optic blasts or telekinesis, has a magic mutant horse anus that can cleanly sever shits so he doesnt have to wipe

They hava, is the toilet shape that causes the stains. Primitive humans squated when shitting on the ground leaving their butts clean of poop stains.
The sitting position of the toilet is what makes the shitting so unclean for your butsheeks. Old japanese toilets dont have this problems since they made you squat.

Is this what people who actually wipe with toilet paper instead of baby wipes live with?
Why do people still use dry paper to wipe when baby wipes do an infinitely better job?

Wipes are more expensive also they clog the toilet.

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells.

>he flushes baby wipes not just tossing them in the trash

They make toilet wipes specifically to prevent clogging now.

>he has a basket of shit rags in his house

How does she not get crabs or bed bugs or something?

More like shapeSHITS, amirite?

Why doesn't she bring clothes for her natural form in movies? What the hell is wrong with movie Mystique

You're either 8 years or a degenerate to ask about this

i sure wonder what was in skelly's box

Nudist here.

There is no problem if you wipe well enough and wash frequently.

You realize your anus isnt exposed 24/7, right? Your buttcheeks cover it and underwear gets dirtier the more sweat and the worse you wipe your fucking ass.

SO PLS OP, WIPE YOUR ASS CLEAN YOU DISGUSTING FUCK.

can she morph a horsecock and impregnate another chick?
this is important

That’s disgusting user

I think she’s was Nightcrawler’s dad at one point

I thought nudists were a myth

POO

crabs can only cling to pubic hairs. If you don't have any you won't catch them.

Good looking ones are

Do you think Mystiques poop is blue

No.

Some are really hardcore about it too. Like I'm talking years without wearing a shred of clothing.

Don't you guys have this? You use just paper to "clean" yourselves? Fucking disgusting

>Good looking ones are

Good looking anythings are rare because good looking people are the exception, not the norm.

I'm not a public nudist, but when I'm at home, I spend like 95% of my time in the nude. I put on shorts/pants if I go outside into the yard but if it's late enough at night, I'll run out naked. I live in a quiet rural area though.

The wife thought it was a little strange at first, but she's used to it now.

Mutie Cuties don't poop, dumbass

Do white people have pale feces?

Does her bloo poo go in tha loo?

>still living in a country where your toilets can get clogged

What is his x-man codename?

I see paper there

Well after you pull out it is

>when I'm at home, I spend like 95% of my time in the nude.

Me too. It's just so much more comfortable.

Shit Slicer

Particles. Shit can go through many layers, that's why people who sleep full naked are disgusting.

Purectum

You are thinking in terms of units rather than use. You can clean your ass with one or two wipes while you need a whole more toilet paper. A box of wipes last me like 3 or 4 months.

Yknow I've considered before that I've never spent very long without some kind of clothes, but I'm too self conscious about my body and embarrassed to be caught naked. At least art class has made me desensitized to seeing nude bodies, but being nude myself feels weird.

Yes, it is to dry yoourself afther you clean with the little hose, no civilized human would think just the paper would be enouth to clean your butthole

>not knowing that white people poop white

>Man who literally cannot wipe his own ass can get a gf/wife
>You can't

Do you think charles ever felt awkward watching his adopted sister walk around naked?

and how awkward was it it to apply this bodysuit to a child?

This whole scene creeps me the fuck out, desu

We poop like birds.

Apparently this is a thing?

Friendly reminder: women would rather date and marry a guy who walks around with fecal matter smeared all over his pants, underwear and butt all day than go out with you.

>my bf is walking around all day with poop in his butt

Technically, everyone is.

I refuse to believe either of these.

Obviously you don't have hemorrhoids.

Just thought I'd share that.

everyone has a hemorrhoid

>he actually poops with his butthole
that's disgusting, user

I'm also a nudist, this guy is right. The only time I'll wear panties if if I'm on my period or violently ill. As long as you're hygienic its not a problem.

Horseshit

What is this from??

women don't poop, user

Can't kitty pride clear her bowels by phasing them out?

Prolapse

t. Mexican

Same reason we don't get magic teeth that constantly regrow and repair themselves like most other animals do and need to let some Jew or Indian finger fuck our mouths every six months.

Because God's light no longer touches us, and we're on our own.

fucking kek

How about The Faecalmancer?

IN

You guys need to get the squatty potty. Game changer.

"Name's Cable...

... Laying Cable."

*theme kicks off*

TRASH CAN

This week, on Shit-Men...

Bala bla ba baa
Bala bla ba baa
Bala bla ba baa
Ba ba

Yeah that's kind of odd.

I flush wipes in my house but if I'm at someone I don't like I'll throw them in the trash

(_x_)

>Men do not spread there cheeks to wipe or clean...nothing goes between them.

lmao

Only when she sneaks into Carol's place.

You should try at the very least sleeping naked. It's a little weird at first and you have to get used to it, but you'll never go back once you do. Also a good entry point into exploring nudism more.

Pics or it didn't happen.

This man was obviously molested as a lad.

I suppose.

Kek

>Ashleigh, Andrea, Tabitha, and Tara will never take turns narrating this in character
it hurts

lmao enjoy your blocked drains. Why the fuck don't you just shower once a day?

lmfao

Even if fake that's funny