Stargirl thread

Stargirl thread

Stargirl is cool. I wish DC would do more things with her.

Wow, the right two pictures are easily the best versions of the selected.

I do more things with her

I honestly feel like it's probably Johns not wanting to profit off his dead sister.

I'm legit surprised she's nowhere right now.

She should get her own show in the vein of Kim Possible. Id like to see STRIPE in this shows style

BillyxCourtney is still my DC OTP

Per Degaton laughs at your ship.

Per Degaton is a bitch ass mother fucker and he can suck my taint

Man Finch was bad in that series

What the hell happened to STRIPE? You would think DC would get on the Iron Man craze and push him and Rocket Red

good post

bad post, pls delete

I want to see her get with Firestorm. Or Beetle. AND Beetle.

1/3rd Star Girl and 1/3rd Taylor Swift.

I'd blow on that tummy

>what did Johns mean by this?

Why Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. isn't used as a template on how to write a female teenager is beyond me, Courtney is so more believable than all of the quirky female leads that have been flooding the market.

What I liked is that Courtney was a flat out brat when she entered comics and then became one of the sweetest kids after constant humiliation.

I mess when Marvel and DC had cute characters new characters.

Yeah, the 2000's had SO MANY CUTIES

Has she been anywhere since Justice League United?

I hope she comes back with the JSA

Also I hope DC does something with that friendship she and J'onn formed in JLA and JLU, Johns and Lemire must've had a reason for that

It's funny, I like it when her star is larger on her shirt. It makes her boobs look bigger.

I think it was just Bombshells

When/how will Johns get her into the DCEU? You just know he's gotta be planing it.

Marvelfag here. I spent years reading almost only Marvel but have jumped ship when they turned on fans and destroyed their setting.

What's the appeal of Stargirl?

Extremely cute and innocent, all depending on her iteration, sometimes drawn hot. In a bit of morbidness and sweetness, she is based on Geoff Johns deceased younger sister that died on the TWA Flight 800 explosion that happened in 1996

wat

In a way, she's like DC's Kamala Khan.