Another villainous comic page

>Hello...
>I like to order a pizza, double cheese and anchovies.
>but only the crust.

>a fish leg...
>no pickles

>and a wash machine E-616 turbo without sauce
>DEMENTIA...

>You're calling to our house

twitter.com/CartoonAR/status/921503208912179201

Demencia is weakest character in the series dynamic

where's the joke?

i can tell this show is going to be laugh out loud hilarious

No pickles you say?

>CartoonAR

What does the AR stand for? Why isn't it LA for Latin America? Is it based in Argentina?

CN has twitter and facebook pages for several Latin American countries, Mexico being the most important one

I want to protect that smile

She forgot to order it boneless

LOL Random

I love this show humor

It's just simple and fun, not trying to hard to be fun, not edgy or things like that

Reminds me of old good Cartoon Network shows.

Is she autistic? Serious question.

she's "quirky"

someone make a loss edit

yeah but she's the girl

she's a cute quirky retard

>It's just simple and fun, not trying to hard to be fun
So it sucks?

was this one translated too?

>Simple and fun sucks
>Not being a tryhard sucks
found the reddit & memey fan

considering you're going off of calling it inoffensive in a poor attempt at drawing attention towards it, I don't think you're in place to be calling anybody anything.

what is this garbage

So wheres the "BH criticizing CN villains" shorts?

>Roughly:

>D: I hope this ends with the chick getting eaten.
>F: Calm down, 5.0.5, nothing happens.
>D: Are you really scared, you crybaby? It's just a movie.
>F: Shut up, Demencia! You're not helping!
>F: Don't listen to her, 5.0.5. It's not real.
>*snap*
>D. You can actually feel the 3D!

>HAHAHAHA i hope he eats the girl in the end >easy 5.0.5, it's okay

>it's just a movie.
>HAHAHA are you scared, you cry baby?

>Dementia shut up! you are not helping!

>don't mind her 5.0.5, it's not real

>wow! you can feel the 3D

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but if you're insinuating that i'm trying to shill the show by saying it's inoffensive then nah, I rarely post about it. Calling something trash for not being 2DEEP4U is just retarded logic, period. Call it trash for logical reasons, at least.

I guess I misspelled while searching the archive

So, my spanish is bad but here's a guess:

>Hahaha, hopefully they eat the last girl
>Calm down 5.0.5 it's nothing.

>Hahaha, is the cry baby scared? It's just a movie.

>Shut Up, Demancia. You're not helping.

>Don't listen 5.0.5. It's not real.

>SNAP

>!WOWOWOWOWOWO! You can sense (feel?) the 3d!

I always hear El Guajolote Macias voice when Flug is speaking

Fucking garfield tier humor

I want someone to edit villainous images so it's just flug a la garfield minus garfield.

I don't need to because your anti-argument works both ways, it's good because it's safe, and it's mediocre for those exact same reasons.

I don't think I'm at fault for not breaking down to you why I think this drivel is subpar at best.

That's not what I'm saying, though. The show isn't good because it's inoffensive, and it's not bad because it's inoffensive. It's completely irrelevant. How far a show pushes the boundaries is irrelevant if it accomplishes what it sets out to do and does it well, and this show is too early to judge. Especially on arbitrary characteristics like how DEEP it is. You're not at fault for having an opinion though, fampai. I just think it's unfair to judge a show based on 5 minutes and the fact that there's no deep lore. Just something to consider.

it's true.

Yeah, but I don't want to masturbate to Garfield.

Auto-inserting James voice from Spanish dub when reading Flugg makes it perfect as expected

If this gets picked up how good are the chances tara strong will be a VA on the show?

Funny thing is dementias va was originally thought to be Her, but we got this goober instead Melany Sems

Would people still look forward to this show if Demencia wasn't a part of it?

no
not just because waifu factor or whatever, her hyperactive instigator role is integral to the cast chemistry. she's the main factor which escalates situations. without dementia most jokes would fizzle out early

So even if she was just an energetic guy, it'd work

I want lewds of that blonde girl.

>her recording sessions are more energetic than that hag Tara
They made the right choice.

yeah
you'd either lose or queer the joke of her unreciprocated affection towards black hat but you could just replace that with fanboyish hero worship and get the same jist

She certainly seems passionate, that's a good sign you want a crew that loves what they do.

I'd look forward to it more if anything. She adds nothing other than the waifu appeal.

We'd better get some new shorts soon.

yup

I mean, it has to be close to Halloween when they release them, so a week from now or some shit

This is the key difference between the two

Yeah, apparently new shorts are coming this Halloween