THE STAKES JUST GOT REAL

HAPPENING
>South African Billionaire, Femi Adenugame, has released a statement offering to help African-Americans leave the United States if Donald Trump is elected president. According to reports, he is offering $1 Million, a home and car to every Black family who wants to come to South Africa.

NIGGERS GOING BACK TO AFRICA IF TRUMP WINS

WE NEEEEEED THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
theblacksphere.net/2015/09/latest-back-to-africa-movement/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
africaranking.com/most-beautiful-cities-in-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans
disqus.com/home/discussion/newswatch33/south_african_billion_creates_back_to_africa_movement_telling_black_people_to_leave_america_now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

theblacksphere.net/2015/09/latest-back-to-africa-movement/

Interesting, what would it take to make #WeWantToGoHome trend ?

> An online petition started by a group that calls itself the #WeWantToGoHome campaign is collecting signatures to ask the governments of African countries to grant asylum to African-Americans seeking to escape the horrors of life in America and return to their ancestral homeland.

Fuck.

> Hard-working, well-educated, law-abiding blacks are assets to America, and astute enough to know they want no part of Africa. In fact, even blacks who don’t possess these great qualities want no part of Africa, a country where in many regions the homes don’t have floors or running water. It wouldn’t take long for expatriates to experience the lack of basic medical care, the scarcity of food, and no wi-fi!

Better meme this before they figure it out.

> Before the #BlackLivesMatter crowd decides to go, perhaps it would be worth finding out exactly how the country of their choosing compares to the United States; for example, what happens in that country to pimps or drug dealers? What do they do if you attack a cop and try to take his gun? What rights would you have in their criminal justice system, and how do their prisons compare to those in the United States?

Kek, that nigger will be broke in 20 minutes

Every single real progressive has come out in support of Trump over Clinton. Jill Stein. Slajov Zizek. Susan Sarondon. And many more.

Clinton is a neocon piece of shit and nobody who actually cares about progress is voting for her. They'd rather vote for Trump than her.

Awesome, let them go

I just emailed him, and he asked for my CC# and the security number on the back, so he can make the deposit.

what a top bloke.

>African Billionaire
>$1 Million

Which probably equates to about tree fiddy USD

can i vote for trump, leave and then come back?

for a million dollars i will both vote trump and also want to leave if he wins.

>Trump wins
>niggers go back
>crime plumets to record lows
>property values go up as cities like Detroit once again become habitable
>education rates shoot to #1 globally

I wonder what the media will have to attribute this to.

No... we can work this to our advantage. Twist it around to make it come across as privileged Whites and Uncle Toms telling black people "you can't go to Africa, you won't survive without us".

A few thousand might go for no other reason than to "stick it to the man".

can I get in on this? I will get some shoe-polish and he will never know..

I'll vote for Trump but I need a better place to live..

Daily reminder that South Africa belongs to the White man.

thx mr rare

It's sad that the Boors worked so hard building South Africa for hundreds of years only to be forced to give their country to niggers to be destroyed in less than a few decades.

>giving gibs to niggers
Oh boy is he in for a suprise.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post there is at 52nd place. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

>niggers take their money and move to canada (even they're not stupid enough to go back to africa)
>canada becomes detroit/baghdad hybrid
>weedman dies in a drive-by in 2018
trump just keeps on giving

... You know, this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

A billion is a thousand millions. I'd leave the US (if I lived there) for a million bucks, sure.

come home nigger man

in what currency? monopoly money?

yes

>take deal
>move to South Africa
>drive around in your new car
>get carjacked at a stoplight
>start walking home
>get mugged
>finally get home
>find your wife tied up
>niggers grab you, stab you in the side
>you bleed out on the floor while they rape your wife
>such is life in a multicultural paradise

Time to once again take arms with our weaponized autism.

We need to make Africa look like a paradise.

Here's some ammo for our shills.
africaranking.com/most-beautiful-cities-in-africa/

>inb4 South African user saying "pls no"

>They will vote for this
>They will also leave

heh good.

Nah, I think he means that they all have to share 1 million.

>Gibsmedat money

Wow...just what South Africa needs.......more fuckin niggers

OK, let's trade niggers for whites. Fuck, I'll even host a family of Boers like a status signalling liberal with sand niggers.

pls no

This is pure genius! First kake nig nogs vote for Trump beause of the gibmedats bilionairs goldz. Then make them leave. Thanks a lot, based Adenugame!

I see no downside to this.

Thank you sir you just won Trump the election

BASED nigger

#boers4liberians

>want no part of Africa, a country

but why would he want more blacks

It's a done deal. Boarding WHEN???
Bye bitches!

No he'd withdraw the offer first.

>sees all the shit tons of people taking him up on it
>"Nvm.jpg"

Can we also send white liberals?

>liberals vow to move to canada if trump wins
>nigs getting paid to move back to africa
Not even president yet and its already great again

Every time this picture gets an update, it puts a smile on my face. I wonder what would be added next.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
ih

Hillary is your candidate, NOT Trump!

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:

Reminder:
Hillary actually VOTED for a physical barrier between mexico and the US. she is your vote, not trump
Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

>billionaire
>not a trillionaire
>absolute max of 1 million niggers

>And no Wi-Fi!

Yeah that's totally on the same level of no basic infrastructure and mass food shortages

If he can somehow make the jews leave too he will have made America great again before even getting to the oval office

>per family
more about 4 million

>Africa
>better place to live

>niggers
>family

>they all will choose Europe

Yay I always wanted to live in a country with even more black people

I love where this is all going

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans

8 349 people signed the petition so far.

At least get a proxy. Do you know where you fucking are?

Holy fucking shit. This needs to trend on black twitter.

Donald Trump confirmed savior of the white race.

we send to russia

russia need more black

hopefully other countries make similar offers for the niggers who don't make the deadline for South Africa

the more that leave the better
sending them all across the Atlantic would be optimal but Canada would suffice as well

Pug joy

R1,000,000 Rand are only worth $73615.96. I doubt this will be enough to bring them back.

Wow good job you fucking Drumphkins.
You are literally going to chase away our Black people with your meme candidate
No more Lebron James.
No more JayZ
You'll have fucking nothing
all your popular culture is theirs all your sporting stars

Wait a minute, how the fuck is this guy a billionaire?

Does this man even exist?

if it's hot, not a problem

He's that Nigerian prince that e-mails you but his letter always ends up in the spam folder.

Afrika für Affen, Amerika für Weiße,
steckt die Affen in ein Boot und schickt sie auf die Reise.

>if trump is elected president

What's with the stipulation?

>a fucking jew

#WeWasKings

"Black princesses and princes need to return to our kingdom Africa, we will get one million dollars...."

Fill in the rest on twitter to send them back

It says $1M, US currency, converted into local currency I presume.

I'll just leave this here.
disqus.com/home/discussion/newswatch33/south_african_billion_creates_back_to_africa_movement_telling_black_people_to_leave_america_now/

nogs are gonna vote trump for gibmedats

I've never seen or heard about him in my life, so far as I know there is only one non white billionaire in South Africa, and that's not him. The clothes he's wearing is not even any tribes dress in South Africa. This seems like a bullshit story, $1 million is a massive amount of money in here.

Never twitter. Print out all the information they need to go to Africa we wuz kangz shit and send letters in mass to la, ny, Chicago prison inmates and wait

I... I want to leave america Mr Billionaire

>niggers see this
>vote for trump
>move to south africa becuz money
>shiiiieeeeettt
this is like a win win for us and niggers

Thats only a thousand niggers and he is bankrupt. Sounds dumb

no niggers will qualify

Billionaire African???
Lol
I think I got an email from that cunt last week talking about a bank account

>leave county
>get one million
>buy ticket
>fly back to us
>keep the rest of the money

I would take the 1 million and then move right back home.

he said he'll help blacks to come back

That black guy in the picture doesn't look South African at all. he looks Nigerian/Ghanaian

>African billionaire

>It says $1M, US currency, converted into local currency I presume.

That would cost him up to $37,144,530,000,000

to pay every African American in the country.

>no niggers will qualify

pol, why don't we hijack this

>trump wins
>make petition demanding canada/eu offer asylum to "at risk american minorities"
>cucked countries accept
>feminist grills, googles, etc leave

they'll say low crime rates are racist and bring in crime quotas or something

Trump will get that black vote now

>he is offering $1 Million, a home and car

Sounds like a thinly veiled recruitment ad for new slaves.

>oh what's that? turns out Africa is a festering shit hole and you want to leave?
>no no no my friend. You see I paid for your extravagant shack and Ford Pinto. Now it's time you pay me back.

You fucks voted for english as the world language, so stick to it.

come on you stupid goyim, read this
>a year ago

Yeah sorry, I like western civilization ill stay here.
All the nigs that don't appreciate the place can go to Africa though, everyone wins.

I bet companies will cut the prices just to get the coons out of the country.

this

This just in, entire country votes Trump

A shame that those who DO qualify are probably pro-trump and won't take him up on that offer.

It IS quite the clever thing of him though. Using the moment to enrich africa with some educated people actually able to change stuff.