This is the no toss-up map on RCP right now

This is the no toss-up map on RCP right now.

Put Florida in Trump's column and he wins the election with 270 electoral votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Al1f3Eg65vY
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
archive.is/4TRjZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah, staying motivated.

Bump

NH will not go red
Neither will OH
Neither will NC

Praise kek

Habbening

>nevada
>red

>new hempshire
>red

>north caorlina
>red

>florida
>red

>utah
>trump

You need at least dubs to praise kek m8

Florida is going Trump's way no matter what. (unless rigging occurs).

I've not seen or met a single (vocal) hillary supporter; Trump supporters on the other hand are everywhere.

That's not what the polls say soz m8

>You
>Straight

Nate Silver has Trump getting Florida.

Harder to convince me he'll get New Hampshire.

Nevada is neck at neck.

I think the polls don't reflect the true voter turnout you'll experience on Tuesday.

Broward is going to screw us in the end with all their fuckery

Trump will be sworn in on the day he is 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

Do you believe in meme magic?

Problem is in the early vote number. Hispanics out in huge numbers in FL. They ain't voting for the wall.

Demographic changes in NV and NC don't help. Dems doing well in NV early vote. Too many Yankees polluting NC with liberal Dem crap.

Look to the Great Lakes region for a path. More blue-collar no college types that is Trump's base.

70 years, fuck.

hillary supporters are single women, especially young sluts

they're even more closeted than trump supporters, don't underestimate them

youtu.be/Al1f3Eg65vY

Why do Cubans care about a Mexican wall?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

check'd and kek'd

Trump is behind in Florida polls, but Nate still has Trump ahead there.
Meanwhile RCP shows Trump up in NH, but he still has it at a 60% chance of going blue.

I also don't think polls will accurately reflect voter turnout. This is no ordinary election.

Non-Cuban Latino population has surged in Florida. We're going to win Florida.

Ohio is deep in the red m8

Kek does not smile upon the unfaithful

They're trying to rig. Got caught today in Broward, did you not see that? They were forging thousands of absentee ballots and GOT CAUGHT!

Witness was willing to give a sworn deposition. The ridiculous excuse? "We were replacing damaged ballots."

Without the proper observers present.

NH will go red
OH will go red
NC will go red
FL will go red

Oh, and throw in NM and some of the rust belt too.

>Put Florida in Trump's column
its blue for a reason.

That reason is rigging. It'll be harder to rig when everyone shows up on the 8th to cast their ballots for Trump at once.

>inb4 "realclear" lol

NPR Boston conducted their own poll that has Trump +1

>Georgia
>red
holy shit, you delusional drumpfkins never fail to make me LOL

>texas
>red

>RCP
HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU DID WITH ROMNEY

IF EVEN THE CHERRY PICKED POLLS PUT YOUR WINNING AS DOUBTFUL THEN HERE'S A SECRET BABY

YOU'RE

NOT

GONNA

WIN!

Nice, now post the current version....
>Trump 96%
>Clinton 4%

I do campaigning in NH, and I will be at a Trump/Pence rally on Monday. Ayotte is up by several points and so is Sununu. Trump is neck and neck. I'm faithful he will win New Hampshire by a decent amount.

Furthermore, I don't know why everyone is so sure about Michigan. I'm comfortable with the notion of scoring 2/3 with Ohio, PA, and FL.

archive.is/4TRjZ
Judge declined to issue injunction to end SEPTA strike for election.

Buy up those Trump 'Yes' shares Pennsylvania shares while you can.

Seems according to prophecy

Voted for Donnie in GA today, m8

Also it'll be year 5777 in the Jew calendar.

SO people in city can not travel ?

What makes you think FL will go red? PR'ans are fleeing zika/state bankruptcy in droves and can/will tip the scale.

This pretty much only affects Philly, the one of two blue dots on the map of Penn that always makes the state go blue. All of the vibrant, low-income, multicultural communities have no way of getting to the voting booths as almost all public transportation is out.

>mfw 538 has trump winning florida

If on election night, and anyone is watch the outcome of the election (just go to sleep, its better for your health), and Hillary gets Florida... Election over, she's won, everyone go to sleep.

By his standards its opposite so all blue states go to Trump and all red go to Hillary.

>marrying a woman 24 years your junior
CREEPY
R
E
E
P
Y

I didn't go to sleep when Gibraltar gave 99% to remain, nor when remain was winning.

At least the memes are popular with the kids here in Minnesota. Maybe this next generation won't be such whiny faggots.

They just can't bring themselves to show Trump with 270 EVs. If Florida turns deep red tomorrow, they will have to turn 29 EVs-worth of red states blue. Fucking pathetic.

>only states that are keeping Trump from pulling ahead on the electoral map are rigged
>the rest are fine

REMOVE TRUMPFAG

There is already evidence of fraud occurring in Broward County, Florida. There is no fucking way we will accept that result.

they all go red

Stop right there cuck.

Kek wills Trump blowing shitlery the fuck out of the water

Dumbass leftists attacking each other.
The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

But there is another hearing on Monday that may or may not result in an injunction. Keep a close watch on this.