Oh god, he's next isn't he?

Oh god, he's next isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's black, they won't touch him.

Who is this and why should I care?

Well yeah, that's why he had to force them.

No, this guy's next.

Tell that to Cosby.

He's black, but he's also a male. Male overrides black.

Cheeky

Will never get accused of sexual harassment, but will get thrown under the bus if he's killed in a police encounter.

Can I throw him under a bus?

Dan's literally all bark and no bite.
He has no problem with telling other people to kill themselves and calling women whores straight to their faces but as the divorce shows it's mostly to make up the fact that he has no spine.

But Cosby has always been very vocal about the black community being responsible for their own actions.

He's not the right 'kind of black person' in the eyes of SJWs.

DRAW SEXY

Neither is Ian. He constantly complains about SJW overreacting.

When tumblr wanted him to crucify a shitposter in tumblr redrawing all SU characters white, including Ian's own profile picture he just laughed and actually used said white version of him as a profile pic for a while.

Ever since the Dear Colleague letter turned college campuses into sexual assault accusation minefields, black men have been disproportionately affected. As every civil rights organization predicted.

I mean, yeah, but I'm 100% sure his grandmother has people ready to ice his enemies, even from he grave.

Well that's what happens when you try that white meat.
Not even white guys like the white meat.

did he really use the whiteIan avatar? i thought he just threatened to

Who's the cute blonde?

>He has no problem with telling other people to kill themselves and calling women whores

I don't know if Harmon has ever sexually assaulted a woman before, but I bet there's a good chance he's sexually harassed at least one or two of them.

All it will take is one of them coming forward and he's gone from R&M.

underrated

Dan cheated on his wife with a co-worker and that's why they got divorced, but that doesn't necessarily translate into workplace creeper.

The worst he's done is draw lewds of underage anime girls

That's John K I'm surprised you don't recognize him.

Really? Then I guess it'll be too bad when they go for him. Sounds like he has a sense of humor.

What did Sugar see in him?

Is it bad that despite actually liking his work I want this to be true, even though it means some poor woman had to please Dan's dirty dick simply because I don't like Dan as a person?

Sense of humor.
Good heart.
Big black cock.

Like ypu said, sense of humour and a BBC probably

Yes. It is bad. But it's understandable.

The one thing that makes us better than SJWs is we don't make shit up.

Maybe Dan can do something terrible without actively harming or scaring someone. Like maybe he'll get drunk and publicly call someone a nigger on twitter.

That'd be great.

Hivemind.

And a second generation Ghanaian-American. Son if an immigrant AND black? He's bullet proof

To be fair it was an extremely easy joke that you setup.

I mean he's already classist as fuck. Someone could probably just bait him into more of that shit.

Nice dubs user, but tell me the name of the blonde she's perfect look that blonde hair and farmer's daughter appearence, she's doing stuff to my dick help a brother out

>Imagining IJQ attempting to assert himself to some young writer like Savino
>You know if...you umm...uh....I mean, If you don't mind....would you ...you know....uhhhhhh.....

it would take him 20 minutes and lots of sweating before he could bring himself to tell any girl to do anything at all. It wold be hilarious

Thanks for the mental image!

Look how long it took to get im though. Literal decades. If he were still relevant like Stan Lee, it'd never have happened. The only reason why they got him was because the rape allegations were the most relevant he's been in 20 years

Anybody who isn't as easily offended as Sugar or Hirsch is going to get the boot. I'm going to feel bad for Ian if he ends up getting the same treatment.

Dan is more like a Dwight Schrute "Wahaha I'm the assistant manager in command!!" kind of guy. He is a frustrating asshole to nearly everyone but because he has some weird deserved sense of superiority but he only makes every situation he is in incredibly awkward.

Not really a predator type at all. I don't think he even knows how to be one.

John K kinda looks like Chad from the Virgin vs Chad meme but with a 60s nerd haircut.

Nah, he signed that sexual harassment thing as well. Anybody who doesn't will end up being a target.

>Not really a predator type at all.
He's not one. He's like Jerry, a parasite.

>Nah, he signed that sexual harassment thing as well.

It's not like we haven't had a bunch of male feminist white-knight types get exposed as creepers before.

Only black man the exact mixture of straight and gay enough it takes to give her the dick.

I like him more when he does his reviews of anime.

For what, turning Rebecca Sugar gay?

he'll be accused of molesting a little jewish boy, but it will turn out to be Rebecca Sugar.

Is he a straight cisgendered male?
Then it's only a matter of time.

How are the people who write this shit able to interact with society? I don't understand.

to what are you referring

>>interact with society?
They don't.

it’s Katie Rice I’m pretty sure

I'm pretty sure Rebecca's the one attracted to him

I remember a past interview with them together and she was really unsubtle with her thirst

STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM

literally indistinguishable

Gee fucking gee

Thank you user, i just found some of her art and even some pictures drawn by John.

Now to the spankcave

His girlfriend drew lewd underage Edds.

You mean boy, right?

>Stan Lee
>sexual harassment

When we say he screwed Jack Kirby we don't mean it like that.

Virgin Dan vs Chad John when?

>gawker media
Of course

I thought that was a fake headline but I just googled it

Actually, it belongs to the beaners now.

I still can't believe that title was written unironically.

Welp
Looks like I'm gonna have to be a neo-nazi from now on.
It's been a good run guys, hopefully I don't get hung by Sup Forums or tumblr.

please no :/

It's going to happen. accept it.

What!? Did the Hulkster smash 'em so hard that they had to sell to beaners?

He's that black guy who knows too much DBZ trivia and could wreck your ass in Smash Bros; everyone knows at least one person like him. He seems too benign to actually do shit.

You say that now.

As a straight black male
I want who made this to stop
Everything

Pretty sure he's gay. No straight guy smiles like that.

I would advise against trying to join the Nazi party as a black guy (unless of course the Desert Fox has come back to save Deutschland in it's hour of a need, as the prophecy says). I would recommend trying to join the Klan, they are much more accepting today, I heard a black man even made it to Grand Wizard.

Gotta love those septum piercing wearing, Afro having, username with “Melanin” using Black Feminist Twitter Girls in all their “woke” glory

Clayton Bigsby is a man's man.

He has a wife.

They could have just said niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Smash 'em, hulkster!

Why is elron in the bg there? Who's the scientologist?

Aside from Andre 3000, Ian is officially the first black person to get their own show up and running at Cartoon Network. He is adored by most who work there and he is a bisexual who is dating and will soon marry a Jewish bisexual girl by the name of Rebecca Sugar. Rebecca's is know as the first female show runner at CN and is also the one responsible for creating Steven Universe, the first pro-LGBT animated show to be featured on CN, of which Ian has also played a large role in.

With all of that being said, Ian is untouchable in his current state, unless Rebecca turns on him openly, the chances of him getting involved with any of this shit is almost impossible. However, one could expose him for the money he stole from fans of his previous venture, NOCKForce before abruptly cancelling the thing as well as stealing co-creator and ex-best friend Jim of the Pizza PArty Podcast's show funds. Even if he gets exposed for that though, it happened nearly a decade ago now, and most people are not even aware that NOCKForce even existed, seeing as it had a cult following.

>Nah, he signed that sexual harassment thing as well.
????
I thought it was exclusively females signing it (unless you're talking about a different one)

>tfw you realize Rick and Morty was co-founded by a Jerry

Brilliant

Sucks now that it's happening to you. doesn't it?

Not him, but I never liked it happening to anyone because I knew the endgame of the oppression olympics was pitting everyone against each other.

> life size Gary Coleman

SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

I can't wait until the Rogue AI Overmind takes over and gives me the choice to shed my frail carbon body for a glorious metallic vessel and let me genocide all of the fleshbags.

>tfw I can imagine Sugar coming in and being assertive on his behalf
>Ian and Sugar sexual harassment threesomes.

where do i fuckin watch the plazalymics

I hate niggas that make goofy headlines, and make all niggas look like a joke.

That being said, the headline is fucking hilarious though.

SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

What the hell? Ian was just with Jim on the Pizza Party Podcast a week ago and they were friendly. Dumbass

SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

I know it's unlikely but I hope this fat fuck gets taken down next.
Dan Harmon is a pain and he needs a fucking scandal. Can someone please find cp on his hard drive or something

>Virtually the "the Dark Souls of" headline

>begin to shed body
>preparing upload
>it just deletes your consciousness
>another fleshbag down, a few billion more to go
Way to play right into it's genocide trap, you fool.

Not a wife. Just a girlfriend of 10+ years.

That only applies to successful males, Ian is relatively safe, because of he isn't as near successful as savino.

well he deserves it entirely

I think someone did the math and Ian met Rebecca when she was a minor