From FBI Vault -- Clinton's Ties To Domestic Terrorism

I have found a string of information that ties the DarkNet article on @FBI, Executive Order 13058 article aka “The Smoking Gun,” and the suicide of Vince Foster to the Aryan Republican Army, OKC, the string of midwest bank robberies in 1994, and the Clinton Administration’s attempt to incite domestic terrorism for financial gain. I have also identified the individuals who were responsible for getting HRC and WJC to where they are now, effectively buying their loyalty forever, and the people who are responsible for the condition of our world today. I need your help to tie these pieces of information together. I believe I am missing a piece of this puzzle.

Well, where to begin? From the beginning of their tenure in office, we’ve been aware of the Clinton’s motives to gain financially from their positions in the White House. The Whitewater scandal is most indicative of these motives. In order to get away with loan fraud, they had to have the best lawyer on their side. I believe that lawyer was Vince Foster.

Vince Foster grew up across the street from Bill Clinton, and Foster’s father made millions off of selling real estate. It would make sense that Vince would develop an expert level knowledge on real estate law and loan litigation in his professional career. He was called one of the “Best Lawyers in America” and made $300,000/year as a partner with Rose Law Firm, representing companies like Tyson Foods, Wal-Mart, and Stephens, Inc. and one of its founders, Jackson T. Stephens.

This is where the major players come into the game I’m going to call “big fish eat the little fish.” I’ll start with Stephens, Inc. and Jackson T. Stephens.

History on Stephens, Inc. (link to their website stephens.com/about-stephens/)
>1945 Stephens purchases the Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Co.
>1953 Stephens acquires the Oklahoma Producing Co., renaming it Stephens Production Company.
>1954 Stephens purchases the Arkansas Louisiana Gas Co. (ArkLa).

1/16

Other urls found in this thread:

fisglobal.com/About-Us/-/media/FISGlobal/Files/Report/2015-FIS-Annual-Report.pdf
imgur.com/a/tiubx
imgur.com/a/NuDE8).
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/stephens.html
imgur.com/a/eyjzI)
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 01 of 03/view)
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 02 of 03/view)
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 03 of 03/view)
kennethtrentadue.com/)
articles.latimes.com/1996-07-13/news/mn-23659_1_white-supremacist
imgur.com/a/Zmh9r
imgur.com/a/REbHN
fbi.gov/news/stories/a-primer-on-darknet-marketplaces
imgur.com/a/1hslX
vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view),
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061400474.html
nytimes.com/1993/08/16/opinion/essay-weighing-on-foster-s-mind.html)
imgur.com/a/dLFH1
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/06/hillary-and-the-vince-foster-suicide.php).
imgur.com/a/k2i3S
computerworld.com/article/2510360/financial-it/u-s--banks-changing-out-core-systems-for-real-time-processing.html
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/fis/financials
stephens.com/about-stephens/
vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/
nytimes.com/1993/08/16/opinion/essay-weighing-on-foster-s-mind.html
nytimes.com/1994/03/30/us/hillary-clinton-turned-1000-into-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19940330&slug=1902853
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resources/infocus/whitewater/rtc.html
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/arkansas/docs/recs.html
boards.Sup
vault.fbi.gov/laboratory-reference-firearms-collection-policy-ld0020d/Laboratory Reference Firearms Collection Policy LD0020D Part 01 of 01/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They made their early dollars off of oil. This was all done under the combined ownership of Witt Stephens and Jack Stephens, brothers. In 1956, Witt left to become President and Chairman of Arkansas Louisiana Gas Company, and Jack took over. His next major move was founding the company SYSTEMATICS in 1968. You may know it as the company that would be acquired by Alltel (owners of which now have a MAJOR hand in Verizon/AT&T), and then eventually acquired by FIS. FIS still retains the name Systematics for their retail banking software… which most major U.S. banks have been using since the 1980’s (see Cobol-based core systems (an FIS product) link). FIS reported sales of $6.84 BILLION in 2015 (see FIS financials link). They reported incomes of $2.54 BILLION, but we know it was actually much more than that.
Page 51 of the following link shows Operating incomes and losses for each of FIS’ major ventures. Link: fisglobal.com/About-Us/-/media/FISGlobal/Files/Report/2015-FIS-Annual-Report.pdf
Screengrab: imgur.com/a/tiubx
“Corporate and Other” Capco is shown taking irregular losses each year. It’s basically just a money pit for FIS to manage its taxes while subverting the IRS.
Also, on page 3 of above link:
>At FIS, we embrace this pace of change. We recognize that disruption creates opportunities. And we’re poised to capitalize on those opportunities for our company and the more than 20,000 clients we serve globally
Really speaks to their clientele. These are the people who are causing all of this volatility within our stock market. It’s the owners of the largest corporations in the world who would do anything and kill anyone to preserve what they have built, or what has been built by better people before them. This continued volatility is what they get rich off of.
2/16

I studied Economics in college, and I learned a great deal about volatility in the marketplace, and what causes it. And THIS is where we locate the motive for all of the horrendous truths that will soon be revealed to the masses. The richest, most influential people in the world (AKA THE ONES WHO CONTROL THE STOCK MARKET) use the public’s own fear against it, by inciting domestic and global terrorism, and funding the sales of major illegal arms deals around the world. As the market becomes more and more volatile from this, the rich just keep “predicting” the future and growing their wealth. Keep in mind that the only reason a stock price ever drops is because people are AFRAID that it will drop. It's so simple when you get down to the core of it.

Why wouldn’t these guys just continue to grow their businesses, as we’ve always done in capitalistic America? BECAUSE WERE TAPPED OUT. Consider economic theory. At the start of the industrial revolution, the amount of value that a human could provide intellectually had nowhere to go but up. As we grew more and more advanced, each human being was, for the lack for a better term, worth more. As the population BOOMED while our technology boomed, we saw a massive increase in production, which is what we know as post-Industrial America.

But now that we are fully immersed in technology, the total value of human life on Earth has hit a plateau. The corporate elites see this, and see that trying to expand their ventures will only result in losses. So, what did they do? Create massive market downturns while they held short positions in the market, and the vicious cycle begins.

How can we prove any of this? ROSE LAW FIRM.

Vince Foster’s FBI Vault file revealed VERY useful information to me today (From FBI Vault, Vince Foster Part 01 of 04, pages 121-130 seriously read these, imgur.com/a/NuDE8). This comes from multiple client recommendation letters for Foster’s appointment to presidential candidacy.

3/16

The first interview I would like to point out is the interview of a representative from STEPHENS, INC., on page 125. This person is obviously Warren Stephens, son of Jack Stephens, and CEO of STEPHENS, INC. at the time. They even forgot to redact his name in two places because it looked like the name of the company. Jack was running Systematics at the time, which I’ll get to in a second.
In this interview, Warren Stephens claims to know Vince Foster very well, on a personal level as well as professional level. There is a large redacted portion at the top of the document. I believe that this is Warren talking about his relationship with both Foster and someone else who is very important to this investigation. Quote below:
>”[redacted] worked primarily in the area of corporate and securities law. The appointee was a professional litigator…”
The next quote is much more important:
>”He further recalled that, in addition to working on these cases with the appointee, they also worked closely together developing policy for the law firm in regard to the handling of confidential information and for setting policy in regards to the handling of additional internal items”
“The appointee” is Vince Foster. I do not know who the redacted name is, but it is 1 proper name, so it must have been previously mentioned in the large redacted portion in full, and it must be someone who worked at Rose Law Firm. There is one name here that would fit REALLY. FUCKING. WELL. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Why would that name fit so well? It is well documented that Vince Foster got HRC hired at the Rose Law Firm in February of 1977, and that they worked closely together for many years there. Together, they developed the groundwork that Stephens, Inc. would take advantage of, for the gain of all parties involved.

4/16

This is an interview with a representative from Systematics, Inc.
Quote:
>”...has been familiar with the appointee for almost 19 years; however, he has never actually worked with the employee in any manner. Although the employee’s law firm does a considerable amount of work with SYSTEMATICS, most of that work had been performed by HILLARY CLINTON.”
BOOM. Rose Law Firm’s tagline on their website homepage is “SETTING PRECEDENTS Since 1820”... In caps like that too. Catch the innuendo? Fucking egotistical bastards.
Not only was Vince Foster an expert in real estate and loan litigation, he was working with Hillary to actively expand their education on the handling of confidential information… wow, that sounds relevant. Except it looks like Hilldog was the one doing most of the pre-trial work as Foster’s associate, and Foster was handling the courtroom.
Yes, all of this corruption has been caused by their ability to get around the American laws that deal with classified information and the handling of “additional internal items.”
So far, we have learned that the motives surrounding our government’s corruption lies behind the elites attempt to drive volatility in the stock market for personal financial gain. We can see that, in order to put this plan into effect, they would need people on the inside who knew everything about the handling of confidential information and items. This would give them the ability to take over the U.S. Government. It is what Hillary’s career was founded on, and what ultimately will be her demise.
So, how did the corporate elites buy the loyalty of the Clintons? By quite literally buying it.
Worthen National Bank is important here, and it’s equally important to know that Worthen National Bank=>Worthen Banking Corp=>Boatmen’s Bancshares=>NationsBank aka Bank of America: Following quotes sourced from: whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/stephens.html
5/16

>”Mr. Stephens and his associates quickly agreed to raise the money, providing the pledges that helped Mr. Clinton get $50,000 from a bank the next day. The money was used for last-minute television advertisements. Thus began an important financial alliance that has helped drive Mr. Clinton's campaign for the Democratic Presidential nomination.”
>Among these Stephens associates is Curt Bradbury, a former employee of Stephens Inc., who is now the chief executive of Worthen National Bank of Arkansas and its parent, the Worthen Banking Corporation, in which the Stephens family own a 38 percent interest. Last month, the Worthen National Bank approved a credit line that allows the Clinton campaign to borrow up to $2 million.

>The Stephens group's investment firm is one of the nation's largest. Arkansas state auditors have criticized some of its financial dealings with the state, and some critics have complained that the Governor has allowed the Stephenses to exercise too much influence over state government.
Together (remember, 38% stake in Worthen), the Stephens and the Bradbury’s approved a $2 million credit line for the Clinton’s to borrow from while campaigning, and when Bill came crying for more money, Jack T. Stephens gave him an additional $50,000 for “emergency advertisement.” And what were those emergency advertisements?
>The $2 million loan to Clinton from Worthen National came one week after Ms. [Gennifer] Flowers publicly discussed her intimate relationship with the Governor. The money paid for a television ad blitz that saved Clinton' campaign. And the rest is history.

>Also note, it is illegal for a securities firm, like Stephens Inc., to own a bank, like Worthen National. The Stephens convinced regulators to circumvent the law by changing Worthen's charter from federal to state.
6/16

THESE PEOPLE OWN HRC AND WJC. THEY ARE THE REASON OUR COUNTRY IS SO FUCKED RIGHT NOW. They are behind the scenes of the biggest corporations in America, and the White House. I am sure that they had supplied much more that $2,050,000 to the Clintons at that point.
Why Bill Clinton?
I believe that Bill Clinton’s biological father was a sexual deviant, and Bill’s upbringing with an alcoholic, abusive step-father made him the perfect recruit for the Stephens’ cause. (Read this wiki screencap for Blythe Sr. Sex life imgur.com/a/eyjzI)
Poor family, smart, charismatic individual, but honestly didn’t achieve a single thing on his own before running for the House of Reps, and a human being completely void of human emotion and morals. It’s all manufactured. He ran for the House almost immediately after getting a law degree (cuz he knew they’d get him to win). Now that we see how his health is deteriorating, we are also seeing a Bill Clinton that we didn’t know before, and it’s frightening.
Okay, so what does any of this have to do with the Aryan Republican Army (ARA)?
First, let me explain how the ARA was a tactical operation by our federal government:
During my FBI vault searches for anything related to Vince Foster, I found that one case was popping up EVERY SINGLE TIME, even though it had nothing to do with Vince. That case is BOMBROB:
[Part 1](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 01 of 03/view)
[Part 2](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 02 of 03/view)
[Part 3](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 03 of 03/view)
It almost feels like the FBI have been intentionally planting keywords into this file to lead us to it. It always came up, no matter which direction I was digging.
7/16

This case is all about Richard Lee Guthrie, Jr., Peter Langan, Timothy McVeigh, Kenneth Trentadue and Jesse Trentadue’s hunt for the truth.
Peter Kevin Langan is son of Eugene F. Langan, who was given a medal of valor (Wiki) and was *believed to have served in the CIA* (BOMBROB pt. 1 page 9)
Peter Langan was working with Guthrie and Timothy McVeigh (OKC Bomber). Kenney Trentadue is one mistake the FBI made. He got popped violating his parole trying to get from the USA to Mexico. He was quickly transferred to the Department of Justice’s Federal Transfer Center in OKC. They thought that Trentadue was Guthrie. They also said he hung himself in his cell. [DOES THIS](kennethtrentadue.com/) LOOK LIKE A HANGING? When Jesse, Kenney’s brother, and a criminal trial attorney (small time), suspected that his brother was murdered, he went looking for the truth. Timothy McVeigh got word of this, and got in contact with Jesse. He told Steven that he saw a picture of Kenney, and he knows he was killed because they mistook him for Guthrie. They looked exactly the same, down to the dragon tattoo on his left forearm (sourced from wiki)...Guthrie died months later, a day before he was to give a press conference about the suspected suicide hanging of Trentadue while he was in prison. It was rumored that he was going to reveal a secret plot to overthrow the U.S. Government. Perhaps he was going to come clean, because he knew he would die either way.
Sources:
So, how can we prove that Guthrie was on the inside, and not the outside?
Page 6 of this case report details a routine traffic stop by a St. Louis Police Officer of a 1973 Chrysler Newport. The following exchange took place:
8/16

BOMBROB Section 3, page 6
>On February 11th, 1996, a St. Louis County Police Officer stopped the 1973 Chrysler Newport that was being operated by [_______redacted_______] Richard Lee Guthrie, Jr., who was in custody following his arrest by FBI Agents in Cincinnati on charges related to the BOMBROB investigation. During this traffic stop, the officer searched the Chrysler pursuant to the consent of [redacted] and immediately observed numerous weapons including a LAWS rocket.
>After taking [redacted] into custody, a Ford Ranger pickup truck returned to the scene travelling the wrong direction on Interstate 44. The driver of the Ford Ranger was identified as [__________redacted___________]. Investigation by the officer determined that the items in the Chrysler, as well as additional items in the Ford Ranger, were being moved by [redacted] at the request of [redacted].
>Searches of both vehicles conducted by St. Louis Evidence Response Team (ERT). Some of the items were detonated by Police and Army EOD personnel.
So if Richard Guthrie was in custody by the FBI, why didn’t the FBI agent who was in the car identify himself? That agent was IN POLICE OFFICER HANDCUFFS when the Ford Ranger rolled up to the scene, going the wrong way down the freeway. A quick explanation, and everyone is on their way?
Not quite. All of the items from both vehicles were confiscated as evidence by the FBI and St Louis PD. You can see a list of the items that were in both vehicles in the subsequent pages of BOMBROB part 3, or by going to this imgur thread I created: imgur.com/a/Zmh9r
HOLY SHIT
How the fuck would you get all of these items unless you were in the FBI/CIA? No fucking way. Richard Lee Guthrie was an operative with almost a dozen aliases. Blank birth certificates from half the states, multiple fake ID’s with Richard Guthrie’s picture on them, all state sealed and government issued.
9/16

Let’s talk about the guns. The easiest thing to point out is that the “1 live Federal 12 gauge round” does not mean it is military ammunition. It means it was manufactured by Federal Premium Ammunition, the #1 supplier of ammunition for law enforcement. The guns are also law enforcement property, probably FBI. I couldn’t locate serialization for Winchester 12 gauge shotguns in the years 1994 and 1995, but I’m willing to bet that sucker was brand new. The 4 guys we know of as ARA in this story did not have the type of funds to get this firepower and this extensive forged documentation. DUDES WERE FUCKING FBI. THE ARA WAS A GOVERNMENT RUN CONSPIRACY TO INCITE DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
Why wasn’t Guthrie in a cell? He was arrested in Cincy Jan 15th, 1996. This traffic stop occurred 02/11/1996, almost a month later. WHY DID THE REDACTED NAME IN THE CAR GET PUT IN HANDCUFFS, IF THEY CLAIMED TO BE AN FBI AGENT WITH GUTHRIE IN CUSTODY?
Because they couldn’t claim that they were an FBI agent, because they got caught red-handed on their way to spread more domestic terrorism.
The FBI will tell you that Guthrie began informing for the government in March of 1996. Lol. He had always been working for them, but now he was a publicized anti-establishment racist, and the traffic stop that led to the St. Louis PD involvement is what stopped the spread of this terrorism.
How were they able to keep things so quiet inside the FTC Federal Transfer Building (where Trentadue/Guthrie were held)?
Because the Department of Justice runs the United States Prison System.
More evidence that I found interesting:
BOMBROB 3, page 25-- envelope addressed to area code 27105-7460, which is Comer Sq., Sterling, VA
-No Google Street view for the entire area, and it’s right next to Trump golf club? FBI/CIA employee living area, I believe. Just uptown from Langley.
10/16

HERE’S THE KICKER
2 parts of BOMBROB part 03, pages 8 show the evidence that was received at the St. Louis FBI Laboratory. WHERE ARE THE GUNS? Page 6 clearly states that everything should have been submitted to the FBI Laboratory, Explosive’s Unit. Explosive’s Unit…. FBI Firearms Collection Policy…
BOOM.
DarkNet article picture hinting at “Explosives”: imgur.com/a/REbHN
fbi.gov/news/stories/a-primer-on-darknet-marketplaces
Executive Order 13058 aka “The Smoking Gun”: imgur.com/a/1hslX
IS ABOUT FIREARMS COLLECTIONS IN THE EXACT SAME UNIT I’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. They didn’t collect the guns, and the Special Agents who recovered the information have had their names redacted from the document. I believe if you all are able to help me prove that the guns were never submitted to the FBI Laboratory, we can find the mole within the FBI who got rid of the weaponry.
SECTION 8.7 THIS DOCUMENT states the following:
>Firearms maintained at the Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center (TEDAC) in Huntsville, Alabama, will serve as training resources for new examiners and will be maintained in the Asset Management System (AMS). They will not be maintained under the FTU’s [redacted] tracking system.
We need FOIA’s on TEDAC and AMS now, for the ARA first, but eventually for every terrorist plot that has been investigated by the FBI. This is where the guns went, and they have not been tracked in the FTU’s normal tracking system. This should be illegal. And under Executive Order 13058? If this isn’t an FBI plant, it is the beginning of a huge issue with our government’s legal system. We could be talking about the POTUS being able to use EO’s to get just about anything done that he damn well pleases.
What about Vince Foster?

11/16

He is the key to this story, after all. On page 224 of Foster Part 3 (vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view), there are details surrounding Vince Foster’s activites on the day of his death. The paragraph at the bottom stood out to me the most:
>“Foster did not return to the White House. A number of people tried unsuccessfully to reach him by telephone. C. Brantley Buck, Foster’s former partner at the Rose Law Firm, called to discuss finalizing work that Buck had been doing to set up a blind trust for the Clintons. Foster, who was acting as Buck’s contact point to the White House, was supposed to have the Clintons sign some documents to complete the process.”
HE DIED THE DAY THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CONTACT THE CLINTONS TO SET UP A BLIND TRUST.
If you do not know, a blind trust is one where the owner does not know how the funds within the trust are being managed. The POTUS is required to have all of their assets be managed by an independent third party, with no conflict of interest. A perfect tool for plausible deniability for the Clintons. You may have heard Donald Trump in the news recently saying that when he sets up his blind trust, he’s going to have his kids run it. I don’t think he’s actually going to do this. I think this was a hilarious troll on the Clinton campaign, throwing shade at the fact he knows Clinton’s money has been managed by STEPHENS, INC. this whole time.
AND THEY DISSOLVED A BLIND TRUST JUST BEFORE HILLARY RAN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2007. They knew that there was bad money in that trust, and they were willing to pay millions of dollars in taxes to avoid getting caught. Source:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061400474.html
How do we know there was bad money in the trust?

12/16

How do we know there was bad money in the trust?
This article from the NY Times really ties this whole thing together (link: nytimes.com/1993/08/16/opinion/essay-weighing-on-foster-s-mind.html)
Imgur: imgur.com/a/dLFH1
The article states that Foster was most concerned about a $1,000 initial investment into a Value Partners Fund that may have involved a conflict of interest for the Government employee (HRC). The value of the fund was estimated to be around $100,000 at the time, but a source close to HRC said “less than 10% of the positions in the fund were within healthcare.”
This article clearly states that 14% of the fund was invested in pharma, and THAT is where Hillary made a profit on her “cattle futures contract.” It may have had some cattles futures in the fund, but the conflict-of-interest lies in the fact that she held short healthcare positions while trying to push Hillarycare through office. Foster realized what he had done, and was blaming himself for these scandals. He didn’t know just how tied up his hands were. I have no doubt that the Clinton’s secured a blind trust after the death of Vincent Foster, and the managers of that fund not only have too close of a relationship with the Clintons, but they also are the same people that control all ups and downs in our national economy. This proves their obvious willingness to ignore conflicts of interest for their own financial gain. I would not be surprised to find out that this $1,000->$100,000 investment by Stephens, Inc. was a bribe to get Hillary to push her healthcare reform act through Congress.
13/16

I think it’s more likely that Foster actually did commit suicide, but that he was bullied by HRC into doing so. In the months leading up to his death, it was recorded in his FBI Vault file that Hillary had been personally berating him in front of his peers, and an article quoting the same thing (powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/06/hillary-and-the-vince-foster-suicide.php). I’m sure you can find it quoted elsewhere online. He felt as though he was not good enough to be in the White House, even as just a counsel, and began to lose sight of everything he had. He was already depressed standing on the ledge, Hillary just gave him a nudge.
This excerpt imgur.com/a/k2i3S from the book the Comprehensive Textbook of Suicidology by Alan Lee Berman illustrates not only Foster’s desire for a good reputation, but also his concerns for what the Clinton’s were trying to do. This book claims to have pieces of the suicide note that was found in Foster’s briefcase, torn into 27 pieces. You can read his concern quite plainly.
I need all of your help to connect the remaining pieces of the puzzle. Get this article distributed and get people talking about it. I have created links that cannot be ignored.
Cobol-based core systems (an FIS product) link: computerworld.com/article/2510360/financial-it/u-s--banks-changing-out-core-systems-for-real-time-processing.html
FIS financials: marketwatch.com/investing/stock/fis/financials
About Stephens stephens.com/about-stephens/
Vincent Foster Case Documents: vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/
Essay: Weighing on Foster’s mind: nytimes.com/1993/08/16/opinion/essay-weighing-on-foster-s-mind.html
14/16

Clinton’s dissovled blind trust in 2007, before Hillary ran for POTUS, here’s several articles I used to collect information: washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061400474.html
nytimes.com/1994/03/30/us/hillary-clinton-turned-1000-into-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resources/infocus/whitewater/rtc.html
This article, and journalist Danny Casolaro and “The Octopus” is a potential follow-up to this thread as well.
Clinton’s first criminal case: defending a 41-year old man who raped a 12-year old girl factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
More interesting reads on the subject:
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/arkansas/docs/recs.html
Also, look into the Clinton’s travel office controversy aka “Travelgate”. They replaced 7 people within that department when they got into Office. Those people are who decide which members of the press get to attend all government related news conferences. The firings were so atrocious eventually the White House forced them to bring 4 of the 7 back on. It is the perfect starting point to controlling the media: control the source. One of the emails from the private server mentions a journalist who was afraid that they were going to be cut off after they posted a piece that “off-put” HRC and Podesta.

15/16

Another potential follow up: William H. Sessions was dismissed by Bill Clinton right when he got into office. From Wikipedia, William H. Sessions: Just before Bill Clinton was inaugurated as the 42nd President of the United States on January 20, 1993, allegations of ethical improprieties were made against Sessions. A report by outgoing Attorney General William P. Barr presented to the Justice Department that month by the Office of Professional Responsibility included criticisms that he had used an FBI plane to travel to visit his daughter on several occasions, and had a security system installed in his home at government expense.[5] Janet Reno, the 78th Attorney General of the United States, announced that Sessions had exhibited "serious deficiencies in judgment."[6]

Although Sessions denied that he had acted improperly, he was pressured to resign in early July, with some suggesting that President Clinton was giving Sessions the chance to step down in a dignified manner. Sessions refused, saying that he had done nothing wrong, and insisted on staying in office until his successor was confirmed. As a result, President Clinton dismissed Sessions on July 19, 1993. Sessions was five and a half years into a ten-year term as FBI director; however, the holder of this post serves at the pleasure of the President.[7]

Clinton nominated Louis Freeh to the FBI directorship at a Rose Garden ceremony on July 20. Then-FBI Deputy Director Floyd I. Clarke, whom Sessions suggested had led a coup to force his removal, served as Acting Director until September 1, 1993 when Freeh was sworn in.[6]
Another follow-up: Bill Clinton’s Arkansas prisoner scandal. DOJ-run operation to spread AIDS for financial gain. This is the worst, and I will get started on this one soon, but with what we know now, it seems too plausible.
16/16

Another follow up: I posted a similar thread with much less organized information last night. In that thread, one user posted the following reply:

>I worked at US Army Sapper Leader Course, it specializes in demolitions training. All of the classes in the 90s sign plaques upon completion, McVeigh is signed on a plaque. His class file is missing from retention records, the entire class is missing. Sometimes soldiers claim they are sapper graduates to wear the tab, their chain of command suspects they are lyiang and called us to “tabcheck”, thats how I know his classes records were removed, it is the only missing class out of all class rosters from the 80s on.
>Also, I should say, during field experiment demo portion of course we teach soldiers construction of ANFO cratering charges…

Link to my archived post from yesterday on Sup Forums: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95990382#bottom
Well, I leave the rest up to you. I have put my heart and soul into this, and I don’t necessarily know how it’ll turn out on the other side. But if there’s anything out there that’s worth a revolution, it’s this.

Go Cubs.

#Titor
#Who’sTimeLineIsItAnyway

17/16

bump

Dont slide anywhere, im screencap this shit for posterity

This looks serious. Bumping before reading.

bamp, calling in Rust for investigative powers

Bump. This was mentioned before. Definitely worth investigation anons.

THIS is what we need here. Nice job user.

We need to FOIA pictures of the scene of Vince Foster's death before investigation. If it was a clear-cut suicide and the case is closed, the pictures of Vince Foster's corpse should be released to prove that the Federal Government is not tampering with federal investigations.

WEW
E
W

Here is a screencap for anyone too lazy to save the info themselves.

Gj user.

We also need to FOIA TEDAC, the Terrorist Explosives Device Analytic Center, and all of it's intakes and outtakes near the time Guthrie was arrested (02/11/1995)

Who has control over TEDAC's tracking system?

Oops, '96 not '95

Bump

Hang on. Executive order 13058 comes up as "Protecting Federal Employees and the Public From Exposure to Tobacco Smoke in the Federal Workplace" Is your reference a typo?

bump

Bump for interest.

No. It is the "Smoking Gun". It is an article in the FBI vault. It is a policy for the Hunsville, Alabama Terrorist Explosive Device Analytic Center (TEDAC). EO 13058 is either a number planted by the FBI or it leads me to believe an EO can accomplish just about whatever the POTUS wants. Here is the link to the document :
vault.fbi.gov/laboratory-reference-firearms-collection-policy-ld0020d/Laboratory Reference Firearms Collection Policy LD0020D Part 01 of 01/view

how'd you post so much without getting combo broken

Section 8.7 says firearms maintained in TEDAC will not be kept track of in the normal FTU tracking system. Basically, TEDAC weapons are all weapons involved in terrorism that the United States has collected. Meaning any government weapons that were used in those attacks were not tracked in the normal system.

Nope you can see it on the document itself.

Fucking creepy. Maybe it's a typo by the FBI? Doubt it.

Makes me wonder if the public gets to see the entire Executive Order?

The number could be a plant but it could also be a simple typographical error by the FBI. Determining which could be helpful in finding more info. Especially if considered a "smoking gun"

Think of every domestic act of terrorism in the last 50 years, and imagine all of the weapons from those are in one place...and they have not been properly tracked.

This is an update to a thread I posted yesterday

Being to search ATF records would be helpful as well. Finding overlapping policies would be good. ATF could have plenty of weapons from Domestic terror attacks as well.

You, also need to contact foia-swedebro, if he still curates foia threads(must be here around 8am est)

ok, last bump from me and im outta here

will bump and read tomorrow

bump

You and anyone else putting in this type of effort are a god damned patriot. Even if you're just reading this, you're a fucking american hero. The red pill is not easy to swallow. Right or wrong we are all here to do good in the world and that needs to be acknowledged. Based FBI, Ausie shitposters, followers of kek, newfags, redditos, fucking casuals even the leafs. You are all American patriots regardless of your proximity to this great nation. Pat yourself on the back and take a moment to breathe in how much we have changed the world in the past year. Now get back to fucking work. Elections on Tuesday.

bumpin

Bumping, don't let this slide

BUMP!

tl:dr version?

Bump

thanks based user

Google: What is sheepdipping

bumping before sleep. praise God. may Trump win

Bumppp

>retains the name Systematics for their retail banking software

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers

bump

Badampbamp.
Mage level shit.

bump

Laughed my sides off reading this.

imgur.com/a/Zmh9r

It's like what you would find if pol went of on a bus trip.

BUMP

That's too spooky for me. Why would this be specified? What possible reason besides the obvious
>using government firearms for false flag

bump

Bumpp

Bump

Can we dig deeper? Or have we dug too deep?

trump

Don't be discouraged if this thread goes nowhere OP. Post this thread again at 5 pm, people will notice this.

extra bump

Up up up

Bump

bump

bump

Bump bump bumpo

Probably copy and pasted from notepad while no one noticed the thread? Either that or he's got gook fingers.

Real work right there. How do we help exactly?

>If Vince Foster was suicide
I don't have a link, but one of the LARP threads said he was killed, assassinated.

bamp

bumparino

Bump for History

Bump

Kek em

Also bump

>mfw you will never make a post as good as this

This is some excellent work. Thank you for not falling victim to the pizza/spiritcooking troll.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

op = god

You and OP did well.

OP can't bump his own thread until someone else has replied to it.

So if he posts the thread, and it instantly slides off the front page without being seen, and nobody looks at anything past the front page...

Bump justice

I'd like to better understand the motivations of the people pulling the strings on this takeover of the american government.

Understanding what they're trying to do is useful for understanding what their next moves will be in order to accomplish that.

It seems to me that if Trump wins the election, we're in for some major economic shit as these people start trying to fuck the economy, probably in a similar way to what happened in Russia in 91. Once the money's gone, and you still have all the money, it gets easier to bribe any officials you feel like. Russian generals were selling military hardware left and right.

Bumping for ops efforts

how fucking big is your screen that yo can take a screenshot like this?

mspaint and copy paste broski

...really?

OP idk if you made those imgurs or not but there's a name in the account which gives google results

just warning you

bump

Your dedication shall be rewarded.