Why is this state filled with limpdicked beta sjw cucks?

Why is this state filled with limpdicked beta sjw cucks?

Being from the central valley isn't so bad. Even the spics are hard working people, generally. A couple of white safe-havens here and there

Proximity to Asia

idk there are decent areas but most of soCal is a shithole.

Serious q. What are 2-3 policies that could get 10%+ mexicans to jump over to the GOP?

>the spics are hard working people
lol literally every cali-cuck says this

They hate us cause they ain't us.
California is the best state.

>interesting and have big dicks

Gee, I don't know!

This is absolutely true, and I am sick and fuckin tired of hearing it, it sounds like some kasich cuck faggotry

t. pasadena resident

Too much spiritcooking

remove gibsmedat
remove anchor babies

if we associate hillary with El Diablo

all latinos are devout catholics

we just have to convince them Hillary & Co are a bunch of satanists

We are basically what the Jews want the whole world to be. White people have been outnumbered and outvoted. Everybody here believes every word of what the lugenpresse says. Hollywood has a strangle on us. I cannot find a blue/green eyed pretty white girl while living in a city with over 1 million people. I have to fuck the hot spics, and if I get one pregnant I can kiss my genes good bye because my kid will find a spic or nigger. This place is a nightmare. The white people that are here are liberal as hell to fit in with all the liberal spics chinks and niggers.

>all latinos are devout catholics
Confirmed for living in a state with no latinos. Nice try though.

YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT. IF I HAD A DAUGHTER I WOULD BE SCARED OF HER LIVING UNDER TRUMP - Loser beta faggot in CA

I live in SF and everyone around me only speaks Spanish and goes to church every Sunday

spic pussy is good pussy
just ride the degeneracy and downgrade your genes like a good goy

Because pedophile missionaries. So much torture has happened in the stolen land of California. I hate it, it is a fucking commie prison and everyone is either too hypersexual or too repressed to realize they don't live in the real world.

It's filled with Mexicans now. The Whites are leaving.

Amnesty for all illegals would probably get you over half.

I'm not advocating it but they vote blue for a reason. Take away the incentive they'll go red again.

reeeee stay the fuck out of my state

The most limpdicked beta sjw cuck in this state is still 19 billion times more manly than your steve irwin worshipping desert dwelling penis of an ass

Free tacos

looooool

cali has some RIDICULOUSLY faggot males

i still love it but cmon

The only redeemable quality of California is that it's easy to find psychedelics. Then again you have to hang out with fucking wackjobs. Everyone in LA is a miserable fucking drunk pretending to be happy, including myself.

Kek will send it into the ocean w/ an earthquake soon enough anyway, who cares

>Everyone in LA is a miserable fucking drunk pretending to be happy, including myself.
fair assessment

They're mixed breeds anyways so won't it be less of a downgrade than coal burning with any other race?

CenCal fag here. Clovis is a white man's paradise. I love it.

Oakland reporting in. I simply cannot answer that. It's hard to figure. It seems to attract lots of people like that. They outvote the good people. Most of the working class aren't cucks. We're just outnumbered big time.

Fellow oaklandfag here, I don't get it either

I work in S.F. it's even worse there. I have 3 black men at my work. All are Trump supporters. They hate "step n fetchit niggers" and "head nigger Obama". They always ask me why so many professional white peoples are such faggots.

How can anyone live in that state? Can it breed any feelings other than shame and disgust at being there?

Every other state in America has a more-or-less unique culture to identify with, for good or ill, and be something along the lines of proud of. California has nothing. It's just a shitty TV state that nobody who lives there was actually born in.

Not if the offspring continues to breed with lower iq mongrels. Your great grand children will be fat mulatto underclass working for the jews

Arizona is a bit worse than Cali imo. At least California has more opportunities compared to here

Damn, would coal burn with her

go ahead and give me a downvote but a lot of the californians that you think you hate are actually east coast transplants

Because no hardworking peoples can exist in s place where it's always sunny. Places where there are no real seasons are nice to visit, but are degenerate and lazy at their core.

Born and raised in LA.
Living in SF now.

I blame the liberal colleges shitting out "community organizers" which radicalized the minorities with critical theory bullshit. The root of the colleges are the degenerate burnout hippies from the 60s starting bullshit majors and putting their overly sensitive kids in.

>tfw Los Angeles use to be a repuvlican stronghold