youtu.be/Nj9tvztKGnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the Olive Garden.

Good enough.

How?

Why?

>liking the Olive Garden

No, you sided with Axis in WW2

They sided right, too bad they were the worst ally to have.

Yes italy is based as fuck

Can I join the Mafia if I move to the USA?
In what cities is the Italo-American mafia most active?

I'm a tall intelligent guy, 100% Italian, part Sicilian.

>be me
>good looking 3rd generation dutch guy
>cucked family
>have a qt3.14 italian gf
>her family is racist as fuck and loves me
>i feel more at home with them than my own family

Mfw

fuck italy

I dated a cute spaghettinigger for a while.
Had some nice feet.

NYC boston chicago anywhere in the north east or chicago

i like pizza (THE FOOD, faggots)

I like Italian-Americans purely because that stereotypical accent is one of my favourites.

I've heard you're not very fun to live nearby, but I could intimate the way the sort of movie/tv version of guineas talk all day.

Italians FROM Italy I don't really know much about to comment. I know they're weirdly hated by a lot of nations, they were put into interment camps here during the second world war purely for siding with Hitler.

yeah it's okay I guess

its like mexico but without the eagle shiet

hot af o_o

>Olive Garden
pls have cancer

It made sense to side with Germany, similar ideology, similar goals but different enough not to get hostile with each other.

They were the good guys the axis.
It wasn't perfect but it was an improvement over France and Britain, look at them now and their demographics.

A lot of Italians didn't like Germany before the war, it took a lot of pro-Germany propaganda portraying our peoples as friends and natural allies to make our people like each other more.

Germany needed Italy as much as Italy needed Germany.

I hate every Italian poster that disses on Germany and tries to act like their better than them when Italy is a cowardly, backstabbing, Spain-tier shithole bordered by superior northern countries. I like Italian food and culture and some Italians are alright but there's too many fags among you.

That's a meme, only those deemed to be dangerous were interned.

stfu coward

*was

The glory days of Rome are long gone

no u

That would be Japan you're thinking of

How is that justice? Many innocent people lost their homes or lives because of a natural disaster.

It would have helped to not have every power in Europe repeatedly stuff their nose into Italy over and over throughout history

its quite impossible not to like italy

at least japan won a world war

Why do you like us so much?

Virtually every singer, actor or TV personality here is known to take long holidays in Russia and make huge amounts of money.

Because you betrayed Germany in the first ww and let them down in the second. Mother Nature does not forget the sins of her children.

Italian Engineering sucks. Way too much emphasis on aesthetics and not enough on actual function.

>not changing the filename to italian_immigration_aftermath.png

>italian engineering
youtu.be/Nj9tvztKGnw

The axis we rent the good guys you idiot.
>Germany needed Italy
Whyd you help then you enabled ww2 is what your saying

that depends: how italian is italy?

if they're all Americanized they can get to fuck. If they retain a unique italian-ness then they're ok.

Europe must be watchful that her native cultures are maintained instead of flooded out with Holywood and McDonalds. Cultural homogeneity brings us one step closer to globalism.

>It wasn't perfect but it was an improvement over France and Britain

Well yeah, I suppose you would think that considering France opposing Germany meant they literally lost control of the country because of it.

Though they still fought rather than thinking "oh shit they could steamroll us, better join up with them before they do the same to us."

Neither Italy nor Germany started WW2.
We were similarly minded and geographically close. We made great allies, in theory.

This too. There was concern that Hitler would turn his attention toward us.

maybe not so much, people may not like some european countries, but they always have positive opinions about italy (and france, usually) here

i dunno why, maybe because poles and germans are evil nazis, and spaniards and brits and other slavs are niggers

also similar mentality

Great food, hot women, bunch of retarded men. Overall positive view

The glory of rome is eternal.

Yes.

>Europe must be watchful that her native cultures are maintained instead of flooded out with Holywood and McDonalds. Cultural homogeneity brings us one step closer to globalism.

Wise words them

I think Italy is alright.

It is one of the few countries in Europe, especially one so close the German epicenter, that hasn't gone full blown crazy.

No it is not 100% white but it does contain a large amount of white people and has a long and rich history.

Italy is ok in my book and deserves a better future.

Italy is based as fuck.
Italian-Americans need to be gassed though.

That's operator skill, not engineering.

I've seen a guy get a pack of smokes out of another guy's pocket with a forklift.

the roman empire was built by germanics and fell apart when they left.

No.

You battys scared of germany

even if we are evil nazis, we like Italy too
they gave so much stuff to the world, and have the most exquisite quisine, absolutely top tier. Their culture is awesome too, I heard that
>you can say to your boss that you were late to work because you were banging your wife

when EU breaks, Italy will be restored to former glory by removing shitskins, and everything will be alright

and pls do not call us evil nazis
evil will suffice

People have good views of Russians here too. Hot women and outstanding athletes.
Almost everyone here who arrived east-europe is a prostitute if female or burglar/drug dealer/rapist if male. Everyone here hates all east-european people except Russians.

Italian Americans made great movies.

The machine itself is a product of Italian Engineering. It requires to be very reliable to be operated at such level.

Wrong.
All empires fall eventually. It's a miracle the Roman Empire lasted as long as it did.

I want to like them, but Italians hate Croatians.
>muh Istria
Just let it go, Italibros.

studio italiano all scuola, è una interessante lingua con regole stupida

please don't bully italians I am learning :(

captcha: antes grande

>studio italiano a scuola, è una lingua interessante con regole stupide
fixed that for you

Germany has caused every problem in Europe for the last century

>WW1 - Germany trying to overtake Britain as the new superpower
>WW2 - Germany trying to take over Europea
>Current Migrant Crisis - Fuhrer Merkel opening the doors to economic migrants, encouraging the massive flood

Earlier today some meatball nigger tried to argue that 9/11 never happened. I'm now convinced all Italians are degenerate

Well, if they're coming to Sup Forums then that effect is gonna be had on them, anyway.

grazie mio amico

I've noticed after studying the language for 4 years I'm picking up how to structure my sentences better, for example I'm pretty confident in writing essays in it albeit short ones for classes.

Grammar is an issue with me though.

Italy has some of the lowest levels of Internet usage and English speaking, one of the reasons for this is all foreign movies and games are dubbed, so it's better than you might think.

Brucia terrone di merda

>
>
>

Really made me stop and think for a moment

I, too, like the Olive Garden. Much better than other authentic cuisines, like the Taco Bell.

Italy has the highest extradition rate to the US in the world. That is the only fact I know about Italy.

Italy is pretty based and the few Italians I know are good people.
You guys don't deserve all the fucking earthquakes.

Shut the fuck up and accept our embassies. We even have one in Hanoi now. American culture will flood the world.