So it's really happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep and nice dubs

>Scranton / Lehigh Valley - Trump +9%

Doing our part.

To my perception, the FBI thing is losing momentum. We might be up to something with the sick pedo shit, but it seems far fetched...

Any hope any of the ongoing investigations against Hillary have a major development before the election? Is Hillary being jailed before the election even a possibility? If she wins, will she still be prosecuted or will all be swept under the rug?

Whats so good about this?
Are these states generally Democrat stronghold?
Or is he tied in 5 swing-states?

>Are these states generally Democrat stronghold?

Yes.

This
To me "tied" means Trump will be easily defeated in those states through voter fraud. We neec to be way over margin of error to ensure a win.

All of these states went D in 2012 and 2008, and some as far back as 1988. They are basically the criminal's firewall.

Hoping the polls arent catching a lot of trump voters:
First time voters
Voters who havent voted in many years
Shy trump voters who dont answer pollster calls or lie and say hillary so they arent seen as deploreable

Hopefully these factors will outweigh the voter fraud in these "tied" states

>been telling people Trump was going to win the eastern light blue counties and win the state for months
>no one believed me

jealousy blinds them

Don't forget about turnout, possible less blacks vote, more whites vote, and probably more Hispanics vote compared to last couple of elections.

the fact that "safe" democrat states like Pennsylvania are tied bodes ill for crooked hillary

As far as I know Northampton County is a PA bellwether. And yes, this area has always been very blue collar and BIG into manufacturing.

Trump's schtick about bringing back manufacturing resonates with current workers and retirees that remember what it was like when PA was an industry powerhouse.

it's literally nothing.

I recently moved out of PA, but I still hold a love towards it. I lived in Monroe county and I am scared it'll go blue. In the past ten years, so many shit-fuck minorities have moved into the Poconos from Jew York and New Jersey. Every single local I talked to during the primaries was adamanttly for Trump and still are. But at this point the invaders are starting to outnumber the locals. I can't wait till obongo is out of office and his shadow and daggar tactics of moving minorities into white neighborhoods end.

God save PA.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

They're not tied in Michigan or Pennsylvania. Can't trust Drudge or any right wings news source.

Druge is not a source, it's a news aggregator.

I can't help but think this will go down like so many other elections.

Hand wringing and news about a dead heat up to 7 or 8pm on election day.

And then about 30 minutes into declaring initial results it will be declared a Hillary victory.