One episode of DuckTales that involves a character with naturally good luck and a character with naturally bad luck is...

>one episode of DuckTales that involves a character with naturally good luck and a character with naturally bad luck is better than the entire Milo Murphy's Law series

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!xEZgzASD!jeZ45vsIjNZniYczH4taSw
mega.nz/#!UYRmHAiC!vscsgpTRERqxNKYlzByXegLDBVfBN7lTp8bJxFJk4Pc
reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/52f5ae/the_finland_conspiracy_and_all_you_need_to_know/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s made by the same people who made Phineas and Ferb, which wa da series that was half good and half boring schlock, and the good half was the one that didn’t involve yhebtitular characters at all.

Best part of Milo Murphy are Dakota and Cavindish

Milos law has no real conflict 90% of the time.
Part of it is because everyone is so nice in-universe and because nothing actually happens or matters
It's just characters existing in a world where unlucky things happen.
Show still makes me feel happy inside though

Not to mention no really reacts to anything beyond eye rolling self awareness.

Donald shows all kinds of emotions and even Gladstone freaks out on occasion

>Explain this
Milo Murphy's Law is not about a character with naturally good luck and a character with naturally bad luck

I think both are good

No WebRip this week?

thats effectively the show to be honest as a better deal of the fun stuff happens when dealing with dakoda and cavendish

I need more OVER THE EDGE Donald in this show.

they've gotten used to it that it no longer bothers them.

basically marvel comics new yorkers/gothamites

the shocker doing shit probably no longer warrants a "school is out" warning

Does anyone need logoless 720p WEBRip of "The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!" ?

I would appreciate it

It will be here in a few minutes: mega.nz/#F!xEZgzASD!jeZ45vsIjNZniYczH4taSw

Thanks, user. It's up now.

Thanks

After we get the whole season, would it be better to watch them in the original order?

Obviously.

For those of us who already watched it last week, will there be anything new today or tomorrow at all?

>they've gotten used to it that it no longer bothers them.

That's super cool for them but it's also super boring for the viewer. The viewer experiences the world through the characters eyes and reactions. If you want them to be engaged then the characters also need to be engaged.

If they're bored, Im bored and If Im bored, Im not watching.

It's because milo murphy (and p&f by extension) are both pretty boring and "safe" on average

Biggest problem with Milo is that it's "the pistachio guys" show.

Nope

MML is better because it shows how he deals with any situation. Donald is just Bad thing happen --> anger --> (solved)
True that, the last Halloween song is great

Did anyone else notice that Mark Beaks is left-handed?

so?

Because that episode
1) Had Donald Duck
2) Ended up making it less about good vs. bad luck and more about willpower, which is infinitely more interesting

MML is about a kid with nothing but horrible luck and nothing to counter it. people hardly react because they're used to it by this point. In fact Milo's dad uses it to have a job in the first place.

While Donald's bad luck vs Gladstone's good luck was a thing, it was also more about will power. Donald won the race when he actually tried and even with his bad luck he's been shown to power through situations in some way. If Gladstone lost his luck then he'd be up shit creek because he's never had to grit his teeth and push on for anything.

Was there new Ducktales this morning?

But Milo is fucking hilarious and witty and DuckTales has been pretty damn bland

I disagree.

>egg on her face
Is this the duck equivalent of throwing your own shit at someone?

It's the equivalent of throwing a fetus at someone.

Damn, Donald is hardcore in that case

hell yeh

LIFE IS LIKE A BLITZKRIEG

HERE IN

FOURTH REICH

Ahem, left-WINGED

>which wa da series
>yhebtitular characters

>"what the fuck am i reading" in polish
>on a pic clearly from finland
what is this

If the eggs are unfertilized then he's throwing menstruation.

Besides, those are probably chicken eggs anyway.

Seconding

Did the episode have Weird Al Yankovic in it? Because if not, then what you are saying is automatically wrong.

I have to believe you want to fug a duck to truly think this
Also this

Do you happen to have a link to the mega for the milo murphy halloween episode?

You can believe whatever you need to believe to keep living that lie, the truth is that this one episode of ducktales was 10x more fun than anything than Milo murphy's law has done.

Rate the new Ducktales so far.

mega.nz/#!UYRmHAiC!vscsgpTRERqxNKYlzByXegLDBVfBN7lTp8bJxFJk4Pc
Confirmed literally not smart enough to understand the dialogue in a children's show, because otherwise you would see the writing in MML makes it way more funny and engaging than DuckTales' vain attempt to recapture Gravity Falls' success whilst having none of the originality or personal voice that made that show stand out.
I enjoy DuckTales, it's not terrible, but it has never once made me laugh out loud like Milo does every single episode

I’m sorry, but not even Weird Al can save the snooze fest that is Milo Murphy’s law.

In concepts: 9/10
In practice: 5/10

eh, altogether I'm liking it and enjoy each episode I watch but I'm still wanting

do the whole thing faggot

Is it just me, or is the new Ducktales starting to get a sizable fanbase?

Doesn't seem any bigger than when the show debuted?

It's absorbing the remains of the Gravity Falls fanbase (hence all the obnoxious comparisons) with some numbers coming from disillusioned SU fans and waiting Star vs. fans.

Thanks

this

PANZERS, RAILGUNS, JET PLANES
IT'S A WORLD WAR!
MIGHT CONQUER POLAND
OR GET SHOT BY A GARAND!

NAZIS! WOO-HOO!
EVERY DAY THEY'RE OUT THERE ACTING LIKE
NAZIS! WOO-HOO!

Because what made Phineas and Ferb good was Perry's subplot and Milo Murphy's law has no equivalent.

Perry and Doof were unfunny garbage though.

Just a generic James Bond parody and a 'villain' who wasn't actually evil.

wow what a stupid opinion

If by 'Perry's Subplot', you mean Doof's, then yes.

Perry has no character and no dialogue. You may as well replace him with a cardboard cutout.

Such Heresy is not even worth the effort to argue, begone Heretic.

That's why I don't hold P&F in high regard like most of Sup Forums. P&F were very boring. It's a classic example of all the good things of a media holding in your memory better than all the mediocre/bad stuff because if you revisit the show there is so much downtime.

It's a reboot of a classic show starring iconic Disney characters. It was always going to have a big fanbase.

this is a fact btw

>Donald won the race when he actually tried

Eh? Donald only won because that was the luckier outcome for Gladstone; that twenty that caused Gladstone to "lose" even got him a yacht.

If you choose to believe that sure.

Who else ships it?

Where would that twenty even come from if it wasn't Gladstone's luck?

What about people that live in a country that gets the show dubbed? Having Weird Al doesn´t do shit if you live south of the Trump Wall.

Kek good one.

Donald might perhaps still have won, but it would have been closer. After all, picking up a 20 dollar bill ought not take so long, unless Gladstone is really a sloth.

Murphy's Law is a show?

>finland

reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/52f5ae/the_finland_conspiracy_and_all_you_need_to_know/

I'd give it a 6/10 with bias, so I think you must be spot on.

10/10 Hitler Approves.