AUSTRALIAN PEDO RING UNCOVERED

Ok. Listen the fuck up.

Read pic related. We are following up on evidence provided, about 50 of us aussie anons have uncovered some INSANE links proving a cultural marxist agenda between the 1960's-80's.

We're now solidifying links into the modern age proving this is still going on.

We are digging through legislation to find out power players who have been influencing our country for the last 50 years, steering it towards globalism in various ways.

Read the pic related, i will dump 3 more images of screencaps, cited sources.

We are currently producing more and getting more evidence.

If you want to help, drop in here. Our map is comprised of concrete, proven evidence. We have more leads we're following up that we want to confirm before we add.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n4Suy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derryn_Hinch
adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/david-penberthy-public-wont-wear-risks-of-planned-parole-system/news-story/782bb5b93fa7eff4af7c451d390bf484
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Mine_Falls
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs
discord.gg/JPQge
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Collins_(politician)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing can stop us now mate

Here is the original thread that got us interested in this.

We thought it was a shitpost, but we have dug into it and it's not. The old man was telling the truth.

discord.gg/n4Suy

Join us in here if you are interested in catching some potentially high level pedos.

At the very least, we've already proven a clear connection between globalist agenda over the last 50 years and it's only growing stronger the more we look into it.

Bumping this thread.
A map of a possible location where the sex ring might operate

cheers mate, if we can solve this we can end the globalist agenda in our country and potentially save a bunch of kids.

And another, slightly more detailed?
Fenced off, middle of nowhere between the borders.

this shit runs deep

One more bump

cheers mate, throw a few snags on the barbie

>wanting to save abos
I'll pass desu

Interesting.

Lets keep it low key lads too much attention and (((they)))'ll be onto us

Sup Forums is the one to expose the globalist pedo ring, What fucking ride am i even on?

This is not just about abos.

Read. This is a globalist agenda being openly pushed.

Additionally we have more information that we're working on confirming which leads us to believe it's not just abo kids.

We believe safe schools ties into this.

bring em down.

take em all down.

CHILDREN BTFO. KEEP ME POSTED.

Sup Forums is full of pedos but not the kind that likes to ritual sacrifice and eat them.

Plus, we all hate globalism.

Is the name of this "ring" Australia by any chance?

Kirby never denied sleeping with underage male prostitutes. All he'd say was "I'm being targeted because I'm gay". He never specifically denied it.
And the media lapped it up.

Good fucking joke mate. We're also investigating donations made by the Clinton foundation.

I honestly believe we're onto something here and this could go further than australia.

Sauce?
Also join us on discord

bumping, this is as important as australia is

Jail is too good for these animals.

BUMP faggots get in here

safe schools theoretically will teach kids to be more open about their 'sexuality' even starting to open up and experiment with adults, thus making paedophilia a norm.
>inb4 slippery slope

Have a bump

Its way too dangerous to investigate this at the moment. Soros funds/runs too many of the leftist groups including the Greens and Labor.
Also Amnesty International that accused us of torture.

God bless you Australia

If you want donations you'll see that the Gillard government donated 10mil to it.

did a bogan rape yo babay?

Merely a hypothesis thus far, but I suspect that this pedo ring is explicitly linked to . This is a cult/society/whatever that runs globally, and is the cult of Moloch. This will probably be a major player in the fulfillment of the prophecies in Revelation.

>Diversion
If this is actually legit, it can wait 3 days

leaks scare both sides. They are taking power away from the established narrative.

FUCK LABOR

If it did, by your logic the baby won.

Very possible.
Join us on discord if you really want to discuss more (,its quiet atm)

>>Diversion
>If this is actually legit, it can wait 3 days

>leaks scare both sides. They are taking power away from the established narrative.
Australia not america you amerifag

haha too fucking true mate

anyway if you guys want to help, join us in discord. we're working on establishing a timeline of all globalist players in australia for the last 50 years.

Doesn't matter. Could be dumfukastan, as long as it ties up the diggers.

the children were like 75% white 25% abo max

and we have just proven paul keating wanted safe schools from the beginning

updated evidence.

this is the man who said "legislation is not enough".

THEY'VE BEEN FUCKING PLANNING SAFE SCHOOLS FOR 50 YEARS

Fuck I hate Victoria

Try to contact darryn hinch?
he's been going after pedo bastards for a while and he may know some things, also he could help get things public

also there was a bunch of info on aussie pedo rings on GLP, use the search on their forums

yawn im so tired of your shitty jokes lemme take of a hit off your ice

Here in the US there were a lot of lefties and hippies and associated cults that were pedophile networks. Those networks don't just go away. Odds are the longstanding pedo networks of the elites gradually hooked up with them. So you may be onto something.

Hinch is a pedo himself, he's just trying to cover his own arse by seeming so heavily against them. He was caught having a thing with a teenage girl in the late 70s (she was 13-15 or something).

We believe hinch is actually involved.

You know he fucked a 15 year old girl right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derryn_Hinch
>In his 2004 book, The Fall and Rise of Derryn Hinch, and in a radio editorial in March 2005, Hinch admitted to having sex with a 15-year-old female when he was in his early thirties, although he stated he "thought she was about 25".

anyone live near mount Mount Kosciuszko?

Hinch IS a pedo.

oh

I love that Sup Forums is organizing localized cells to target certain issues and ops. I want to get involved with a Sup Forums for my city so we can do local ops, but not sure how to get it going without infiltrators.

Who cares about Australian politics you're all poofters. and I would know because I'm Canadian and my country is faggoty too

Kill yourself faggot

Any links to George Pell? He's shady as fuck IMO.

>Australia has been run by pedos since before I was born

yes actually, we're investigating links between him and peter jensen + a few politicians

godspeed you shitposting cunts

Just start. Get the ball rolling and deal with potential rats as you go, better to have a go and deal with infiltrators than do nothing at all

AND WE JUT FOUND OUT KEP ENDERBY GOT A PEDO OFF

adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/david-penberthy-public-wont-wear-risks-of-planned-parole-system/news-story/782bb5b93fa7eff4af7c451d390bf484

The election (and the US) is not the only force in this world, for fucks sakes the US is not even run by its "leaders" it's run by Soros and the cult of Moloch. (Or whatever u want to call them)
>so win or lose...
>people need to think globally
The Roos got it right too, u need to think in pan-generational terms. The plans in place were hundreds years in the making.
>why does every idiot think the world started with their birth?
With the Korea leaks, Wikileaks +FBI Leaks (+other) right now there's enough to implicate a mass conspiracy of multiple leaders pushing a cultural Marxist agenda, using primarily 'woman' leaders ---Merkel, Clinton, Trudeau, +Veneuzuela +UK, +a few others, weaponizing them under SJW, "equality" PC-BS while simultaneously funding think tanks which foment riots/division in minority communities, at the same time lobbying for gun control.

There's only one end game for this agenda and it's not pretty. No single election Trumps (pun kek) the larger picture.
>would be nice if ppl would work collectively on this
>inb4 mindless drones with frontal lobe damage say something something white supremacy

>using primarily 'woman' leaders
>Trudeau

I reckon the bodies are dumped somewhere near here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Mine_Falls

The logical reaction to the "illuminati" and these pedophile child killing monsters is their diametric ideological opposite, but with the same ruthless resolve.

Imagine a "good" illuminati? Modern technology can allow us to get educated on nearly every topic. The brightest minds could come together to gather wealth and power to destroy these bastards down to their last child. End their bloodlines entirely.

keep up the good work

at least we have murdoch media here, so we actually have some right wing outlets you could send this stuff too once you've collated enough evidence

updated kep, now with screenshots of how he let a loli rapist go free on bail!

>Cult of Moloch
A better term for this would be the 'Synagogue of Satan'

>Revelation 2:9
>Revelation 3:9

It is of no surprise that many people in this cult claim to be Jewish. They are not real Jews, they belong to the synagogue of satan. To some degree, Sup Forums's antisemitism is misguided, because they hate people who claim to be Jewish, yet are not actually Jews.

y?

BUMP

I will never understand why elites have pedophillia tendencies

I just can't piece it together

I really hope you guys get to the bottom of this

The writer of this article is married to Kate Ellis, Labor politician and hardcore lefty.

It goes back to the ancient pagan cult around the Babylonian god Moloch, who was given child sacrifices. Hillary wrote of giving a sacrifice to Moloch in one of her emails.

just a hunch

We have ignored the word of GOD, and embraced the law of man, we are dealing with satan incarnate and you will not defeat him when you follow THEIR laws, and continue to defy GOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs

The terrain looks treacherous. Looks almost impossible to retrieve bodies from there.

Amen

Bumping for mates. Keep it up guys, We are the saviours of our timeline.

Everyone here NEEDS to watch this, even you discord Bros from this morning

There are also thousands of abandoned mine shafts in northern South Australia. If "they" went out far enough, dropped a body in, and put a foot of dirt over it, it'd never be seen again.

bump

Hey OP, New Yorker here. Heading to bed while you're up fighting the good fight.

Just wanted to say you're doing a hell of a job. Keep it up. We are the New World Order, not these pedofucks.

I'll check in later, see what help I can provide.

Yeah alright what the actual FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD

IS THIS REAL

HOW DO I HELP

discord.gg/JPQge

Join discord for one

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

I heard it's how they can keep members of the club in line, it's an initiation of sorts to prove they have no morals, will go all the way, and it usually goes in hand with other satanic stuff

and if they try to do something else, they have something to blackmail them with

The only info I have is firt hand reports about the Ballarat abuse.
Seems Pell liked to watch more than anything. Everything I've heard was boys only. Including making two brothers perform incest in front of him.

That whole area is fucked. Rumours and reports of bones being found buried on a school or orphanage site. Made the news once then never heard of again.

Fuck it's all coming together.

How do people join the international globalist cabal?

They first have to delve in illegal vices and satanic rituals to prove they have no morals.

From there they have more influence however if they act against (((Them))) they will get black mailed and killed off.

You need to look at this guy too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Collins_(politician)

There's a feeling that the paedo priests are a distraction seeing as their being plastered all over the media. Like a fall guy.

oh hai dad

Can i blame john howard and most labour party fags?

Dunno yet about JohnBoy, but you can blame the Labor party, yes.

Rudd was the only time I voted for Labor, begrudgingly. Never again.

actually john might be in bed with the labor politicians.

the hawke government introduced the idea of gst, more immigrants, gun control and privatising australia.

howard then kept all their policies, despite what he told the public when he was running for election.

we're not up to the late 90's yet on our timeline but we strongly suspect him

PEOPLE PRAISE BOB HAWKE BECAUSE HE HOLDS THAT STUPID BEER RECORD

THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE FACTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>kiddie fucking in local churches
>kiddie fucking in law enforcement
>kiddie fucking in the government
I believe it
this issue has been brought up like 37 times

I was here the other night, and you guys started a discord conversation.
I'm Sydney based and wouldn't mind chipping in.