JUSTICE LEAGUE Full Plot Leak

Reportedly confirmed.

Footage of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles.

Credits montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

Gotham. Batman is investigating Parademons and has figured out that they are drawn to fear. He hangs a thug off a roof so his fear attracts a Parademon and plants a tracker.

Victor Stone hides out in his apartment. He was a college football star who got mangled in a car crash. His father Silas used an alien Mother Box to revive Victor, turning him into a cyborg. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.

Central City. Barry Allen meets his father Henry in prison. Barry got superspeed after being struck by lightning. Henry was framed for his wife's murder. Barry is studying forensics and wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life. Funny gag of Barry drawing a mustache on an asshole guard without him noticing.

London. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in the courthouse. Their leader is Roose Bolton from "Game of Thrones" and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

Themyscira. Steppenwolf comes through a portal to steal a Mother Box. The Amazons try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother Hypolita before disappearing with the box.

Hypolita orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana that an invasion is coming. Diana sees a television report about it and knows what it means.

Bruce talks to Alfred in the Batcave - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.

Diana visits Bruce at the Batcave. Funny gag as she easily goes through Bruce's super security system. They discuss Lex Luthor's journal - it has pictures of Parademons and Mother Boxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aiRSqhYZlWo
batman-news.com/2017/09/22/kiersey-clemons-iris-west-cut-justice-league/
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metropolis. Lois Lane meets Martha Kent at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and reads holograms about alien tech.

Back at the Batcave, Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion. He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth, but all the races came together to fight him. There's humans, atlanteas, amazons and two alien Green Lanterns. When one dies there's a close-up of his ring blinking out.

Steppenwolf got exiled by his master (Darkseid) and spent years in space. Luthor's message from the end of BvS alerted him that Superman is dead, and amazons and atlanteans turned their backs on humans, so he comes back to finish his mission and get back in Darkseid's good side.

Bruce tells Diana about his "Knightmare" and says they'll need warriors. He then recounts meeting Aquaman (flashback).

Bruce finds Arthur Curry in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warrior and three mother boxes. Arthur is a loner who hates Atlantis but also doesn't fit in on the surface. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water.

Bruce goes to Central City and recruits Barry in his apartment. They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.

Victor runs into Diana while roaming the streets of Gotham. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be and invites him to the team, but he refuses.

Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a Parademon at sea and takes him back to the bar. The Parademon sees the mural and the Mother Box. Arthur chases it to Atlantis.

Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. Arthur shows up and manages to dodge Steppenwolf's axe, but gets punched into a wall and taken out. Steppenwolf takes off with the Mother Box.

Arthur and Mera talk. Something about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at Atlantis for killing his mom over having a half-breed son. Arthur leaves the amor and trident of his ancestor who fought in the first invasion and leaves.

Parademons break into Victor's home while he's away and kidnap Silas. Commissioner Gordon is told about it and fires up the Batsignal just as Bruce is introducing Diana to Barry. Victor also sees the signal.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg meet Gordon at the rooftop. Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing. They all disappear leaving Flash behind.

First big action scene of the movie: Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the last Mother Box from the captive scientists. Batman brings an armored tank and fights Parademons with Cyborg and Wonder Woman while Flash gets the scientists to safety. Steppenwolf arrives and nearly kills them. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody. Steppenwolf escapes. The heroes leave the scientists with Gordon. Victor and Silas are still on bad terms.

But where's the part where Green Lantern calls Cyborg a nigger

this fanfiction is pretty bad, but that sounds like dc so it might be real

They go back to the Batcave. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme. Bruce has the idea of using the Mother Box to ressurrect Superman based on Luthor’s journal about Kryptonian physiology. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. Bruce says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. She refuses ans things get heated. She says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.

The heroes get the Mother Box from Silas. It was at a top-secret government facility.

Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin. It turns out they went to college together and met once before they got powers. They talk about how crazy their lives turned out since then. Flash also points out reviving Superman might not be a good idea because of the "Pet Sematery factor".

The group head to the Kryptonian scout ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the Mother Box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast to tap into the Speed Force and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find Superman at the broken statue from BvS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman thinks they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, definitely broke something.". During this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit auto-targets Kryptonians because it's Darkseid tech. A Parademon steals the last Mother Box while they're distracted.

Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.

>and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

EVEN THE ONES THAT WEREN'T GOING TO HIT ANYTHING OR ANYONE!

>Credits montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

implying superman was shown actually stopping any regular crimes in the DCEU

I didn't read anything you just wrote. But let me see if I can guess:

>Superman is dead, so bad guy from outer space wants to attack Earth now that earth is vulnerable
>He uses some kind of cube or artifact to do it, starting with Wonder Woman's not-Asgard Island
>Batman tries recruiting people to fight the big bad guy
>Aquaman is a tough loner with a heart of gold
>Flash is the young comic relief
>Wonder Woman delivers her lines in broken English
>Cyborg is unbelievably bland
>The finale involves Superman's resurrection and everyone teaming up to kill the big bad guy while rock music plays and they destroy the thing that brought the big bad guy to earth

Am I in the ballpark?

An Ukrainian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons are swarming the village. They barricade the door.

Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.

Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.

Steppenwolf and the Parademons arrive at a nuclear reactor. They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world."
The family keeps trying to keep the Parademons out.

Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the nuclear reactor and tells the team. Gets new suit.

Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself. She tells him he can do it.

Clark leaves the Kent Farm to join the fight. This is the "I’ll take that as a yes" scene.

The heroes get in their jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets teary-eyed. Diana wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.

Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and the skies turn red. There's lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting from the ground.

The team arrives in Ukraine and fights Parademons. Batman tries to confront Steppenwolf alone at the reactor but the others join him because they're a team. Steppenwolf overpowers them while monologuing about truth (He claims his mission is to bring "unity" to the universe. A portal opens and it appears Darkseid is watching.

Steppenwolf is about to strike down Batman when Superman arrives and blocks the axe. "I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice” (yep), he says as he clocks Steppenwolf and turns the tide of the battle.

Cyborg manages not to attack Superman and hacks into the Mother Boxes to stop the red skies. The heroes evacuate the innocents. The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.

The heroes gang up on Steppenwolf and knock him around. His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared. The Parademons swarm to his fear, and lift him up. The portal closes, effectively a death sentence from Darkseid. Steppenwolf gets ripped apart.

The heroes watch over a mountain as the Sun rises and the world is saved. Flash brings up Batman and Superman's past feud. Superman says Batman doesn't like him much. Batman says "I don't NOT like you."

Lois has a Nolan-esque voice-over about how the world needs heroes as a montage plays.

- The Mother Boxes get returned to their rightful guardians.
- Diana goes back to London.
- Arthur decides to head back to Atlantis.
- Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. "It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs," but he’s gonna do everything he can.
- Victor and Silas make up, and Victor accepts who he is
- Clark and Bruce move Martha back into Kent Farm. Bruce bought the bank.
- Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow). He's engaged to Lois and the world is happy Superman is back. Duty calls and Clark rushes out, doing the iconic shirt rip.

Final scene: the little Ukrainial girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.

Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.

But user, Green Lantern IS a sand-nigger.

8 for 8 user, though IDK if wonderwoman talks in broken english

He never really stopped anything, he always showed up after the fact. Maybe you could count the rocket thing since he saved the people there, but even that shit blew up anyway.
Was it too hard to show him actually stopping something instead of arriving after everybody already lost all their shit anyway?

>superman was actually really dead, meaning the dirt floating at the end of BvS was meaningless and not thought out

sounds about right

I guess he saved that one family....... by snapping Zods neck...........

>- Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow).

Everything else seems to match what they've shown in trailers and clips, but I don't buy this

>He just smiles.
you outed yourself as fake in the first line, dceu superman would never smile

It's said to be a "death-like come", apparently.

Which still begs the question of how Lex Luthor figured out those are a thing.

I feel like Superman could be a deterrent just by existing, same way Batman works. Batman is just one dude and cannot realistically be everywhere or stop crimes, but the fact he exists and can appear at any time makes people think twice

Doesn't sound necessarily bad, I mean, on paper

Someone on the writing staff really hates Superman. Holy shit.

Okay I can't deny that response from Bruce to Clark saying he doesn't like him is a very Batman line.

He stopped the entire human race from dying first by destroying the world engine & he stopped Zod from "killing them all 1 by 1" by keeping Zod's focus on him & only him so if Zod was serious he saved the entire earth's population as a Kryptonian absolutely kill the human race by hand if he wanted too.

I mean, what else do you want? This literally sounds flawless.

>then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.
So they are bringing back preposterous mary sue solutions, Fucking wonderful.

It's fucking superhero comics man, crazy shit like that is the fucking norm.

>"death-like come"

Had a few visions of Clark with angel lust before realizing what you meant to type.

So Steppenwolf can be torn apart by Parademons? How did he even survive a single punch from Superman then.

>So they are bringing back preposterous mary sue solutions, Fucking wonderful.

So you uh

you don't get Superman then?

>a Kryptonian absolutely kill the human race by hand if he wanted too.
Kryptonians aren't nuke-proof, as demonstrated by a 300 kt warhead which had lost 90%+ of its energy (on part of the detonation taking place in a vacuum) coming within an inch of killing Superman. They're not even cruise-missile proof really, if them throwing things at each other is at all a valid method of attack.

>it's a villain wants to physically modify earth episode

jesus christ DC come up with something else for once

Details on some of the deleted scenes.

Cyborg visiting his old college's football field and reminiscing about his life before the accident after seeing his old girlfriend who thinks he's dead with another man.

Iris West driving Barry back home after he visits Henry. She's his classmate at Central City University and an idealistic aspiring political reporter. Barry has an obvious crush on her, but is stuck in the friendzone.

Batman and Wonder Woman visiting Lex Luthor in prison to figure out more about how Mother Boxes work and if they can be used to revive Superman. Luthor acts like a douche until Batman breaks his fingers.

Deathstroke breaking Luthor out of Arkham and receiving a new contract to kill Batman.

Superman meeting Alfred at the Batcave to find out where the others are ("Let's hope you're not too late").

Darkseid pondering about Steppenwolf's defeat at the hands of the Justice League and deciding to go to Earth in person.

Barry asking out Iris during the ending montage. She says "yes".

I want it to FAIL so it can fit my narrative of DC IS GOING BANKRUPT

There is nothing to "get", he is a hero who saves people.
The level of constraint put on that by the realism of the world around him & how his powers are portrayed don't change that fact.
Have him save as many people as you want, please. Just don't make it look fucking silly or contradict the realistic limitations you have already set up.

Sounds decent. I want your fanfiction to be real OP.

Why does every single event have to fit into your perceived Marvel vs. DC conflict?

>then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.
Are you fuck happy now? Did your whining about MoS make you happy? Is this what you wanted? Are you going to thank Whedon now?!!!

Fuck this all.

>Just don't make it look fucking silly or contradict the realistic limitations

So again, you don't 'get' Superman I'm guessing?

Because BASED MARVEL NEEDS TO WIN
Really though, it's the worst kind of tribalism in human nature. We want the thing we like to be the best so we are justified in liking them and feel superior to those who don't

Once again there is nothing inherent to Superman that requires it be silly or not conform to the already previously established realism of this SPECIFIC adaption.
Using your example...
> You want him to save that ship, absolutely do it.
> But in the dead straight real world of the Dceu you can't have him lift it with 1 or even 2 hands. The ship's structure would crack & break apart.
This ISN'T about "getting" Superman.
His powers apply to him and him alone, they do not extend to making the world around him not conform to gravity & physics.

>Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.
If they don't play this song during this scene then I don't care.
youtu.be/aiRSqhYZlWo

>The ship's structure would crack & break apart.
Tactile Telekinesis, checkmate atheists

>so he comes back to finish his mission and get back in Darkseid's good side.
I suppose that's at least somewhat of an explanation as to why he needs these Mother Boxes in particular and doesn't just make new ones. Though he should still be able to but I can accept that maybe he doesn't have access to the necessary materials even though New gods can make Mother Boxes out of almost anything

>Diana and Bruce shipping
10/10 flawless snyder please fuck me

ok so

Who wants to give odds """"Fans""""" get mad about WW being shipped with another man instead of a woman?

Wait, I thought Cyborg was fused with the human Mother Box? Were there four on Earth?
>It's a Lois is the only thing that Superman cares about episode
You fixed so much Whedon but you couldn't fix that?

how the fuck does a mother box revive superman? what about kryptonian physiology even makes it possible?

He's too busy focusing on the blue skins, orange skins, and purple skins.

WW is amazonian gay. She doesn't like girls. It's a plot point!

I want both to do well. I'm hoping the fandoms can come together so we can get DC and Marvel to bury the hatchet and do a Marvel Vs. DC movie.

Doesn't sound half bad. The only thing I have a real problem with is Steppenwolf getting killed by the Parademons. It's certainly infinitely better than the movie Snyder made.

The guy that saw and leaked this info said that the majority of the movie was clearly reshot, including almost all of the Superman stuff (Cavill had the mustache with tracking things on it)

So Kryptonian technology is basically all stolen from Apokolips?

all the stuff surrounding supes sounds retarded, even for a movie

too much for a movie that has a confirmed run time of 120 minutes

it's avengers (cube mcguffin) and age of ultron combined (final fight in a foreign country under siege)

I do agree there's too much stuff. Cyborg in particular seems vestigial and could be cut out entirely and given his own film.

Wtf, why did they remove the post credits Darkseid tease out of the movie and replace it with a generic one that doesnt hint to anything at all?

Okay, some of this I can buy. Mother Boxes are only important here because Steppenwolf apparently is exiled and can only finish his mission with these particular Mother Boxes and him dying because Parademons sense fear actually kind of makes sense considering Darkseid would instill this in his minions since fear is a weakness

>The Parademons swarm to his fear

user I think you posted the wrong song.

>terror attack in London
>terror attacks are now a real concern in London
>White man is the terrorist
Lmao, the absolute state of London
I'll gladly stay in my third world cunt than get killed

>Someone on the writing staff really hates Superman. Holy shit.

His name is Zach Snyder

This might be slightly correct at some point but the Henry sub-plot, which was more like a glorified Cereal Lord reference to justify the paycheck and story by credit he's paying himself, so he's not accused excessively of self-dealing, and that's been reported in numerous actually reputable places.

Just in case. They're doing things movie to movie and want to pivot wherever the audience takes them.

Supes got hit by a nuke because he wanted to retard. He held on to DD for this purpose. You think they could target a speeding kryptonian with intent to kill everyone? No

Does it bother anyone else that after EVERYTHING Lex Luthor said and hated about Superman. How the “devils come from the sky” and all his edgy diatribes. That Lex is the one to call Steppenwolf to Earth?

Ostensibly being an absolute hypocrite about his entire reason for wanting to kill Superman?

I’m asking this as a fan of Batman V Superman.

So inb4 MarvelCuck

It’s a serious fucking problem I have with the character

>I'll take that as a yes?
>The ring.
The perfect Superman voice.

Of course the super villain ends up being in the wrong and a big hypocrite about whatever morals he was trying to push. Did you expect this to go any other way?

It's Superman

>Does it bother anyone else that after EVERYTHING Lex Luthor said and hated about Superman. How the “devils come from the sky” and all his edgy diatribes. That Lex is the one to call Steppenwolf to Earth?

No because fucking up and blaming Superman is more Luthor than being a bold cunt.

Superman doing heroic things? Blasphemous. How dare we expect the character to act as he should.

Deleted scene's are so wrong
the lex luthor scene is in the movie
so is iris west scene and also batman just hits him hard much like dark knight interrogation also you forgot to mention joker and harley bonus scene there was also a killing joke reference in the rooftop scene with gordon .Billy batson is in the film during that invasion scene .

>the lex luthor scene is in the movie
>so is iris west scene

If what the OP said is correct then the version this info comes from might be one of the test cuts Batman-News has mentioned.

The test cut they were showing in September had Iris and Lex cut from the film which lines up with the deleted scenes.

batman-news.com/2017/09/22/kiersey-clemons-iris-west-cut-justice-league/

>Kiersey Clemons recently described her Justice League scenes as “f*cking sick”, but fans may never get to see them. Sources tell Batman News that Clemons’ character Iris West has been cut from the movie.

>Batman News has also confirmed the rumor that Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor has been cut from Justice League. He is not in the version of the movie that Warner Bros. is currently testing. That’s not to say he can’t be added back in, but as of right now, Justice League doesn’t feature Lex Luthor.

Why do you want ISIS to rape you so badly?

I think you meant this
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

>No surprise Hal Jordan for the final fight

What's the alien flower?

Reminder the reason DC started its own cinematic universe is because they are trying to be marvel seeing how much money they were making
But lets be honest there isn’t much of a competition since marvel has much more well established universe, its why they are pushing out this Justice league movie were better much Wonder Woman and Super man are the only characters that actually had their own individual movies

this is so fucking awful it HAS to be true

Thank God there's so many better things to watch like Thor, Murder on the Orient Express, and Punisher

Is it putting to much faith in humanity to think this'll bomb hard?

At those speeds she probably doesn't have time to consider where the bullets are going. It's probably just a reflex.

Whereas of the ten heroes in Civil War, THREE had their own individual movies. What a much more well-established universe.

>Random bar in Mercy Reef has a mural depicting an important plot element for no particular reason

I was gonna say. Even with that montage we're given where you have to freeze frame to see what he's been doing for the two years he was active, it was mostly just disaster relief and finding missing people. It wasn't like he was stopping bank robberies. There's no reason he would've had an impact on the crime rate.

Mother boxes do have the ability to heal. And Kryptonians don't die they go into "death like comas", it's dumb but it's canon.

>He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth,
So that's two out of four bad guys in the DCEU that want to terraform the earth in some way? Or three? I never saw Suicide Squad

>I never saw Suicide Squad

Don't, you'll be better for it.

Enchantress wanted to take over the world and turn everyone into eyeball monsters or some bullshit. Not exactly terraforming, but still.

You can establish a character outside of giving them an entire movie to themselves. You just need to give them a shitload of screen time. AoU did this for Vision, Civil War did it for Black Panther.
BvS did it for Wonder Woman. Kind of.

>I never saw Suicide Squad
Keep it that way

As impossible as it sounds it's probably the worst DC movie ever made

Also
>Scarlet Witch - AoU
>Falcon - Winter Soldier
>Bucky - Both Captain America films
>Black Widow - Iron Man 2, Both Avengers, Winter Soldier
>Hawkeye - Thor, Both Avengers
>War Machine: All Iron Man films (just 2 and 3 if you want) and AoU
Black Panther was established in Civil War and audience already knew Spider-Man. Add on to the fact Spider-Man's solo film shortly followed.

>Appearing as a supporting character in someone else's movie counts as getting your own movie, but only if Marvel does it.

So its a Marvel movie.

Should be good.

He was rebuilt by the Mother Box, but it still exists.

Not what I said. They all had decent set up. People criticize Wonder Woman's appearance for this because it was also the first appeareance of Batman and to audiences this looked like a deliberate attempt to cash in on Civil War hype.

I was hoping the post-credits scene would be Simon and Jessica

I'm so glad we had 11 solo movies before Ocean's 11 came out because any more than 3 characters and I just can't pay attention since I spend the whole movie wondering who these people are and how they got here. "Yen" was probably my favorite of phase 1. I don't know if I ever could have understood why he could fit in a small cart and do a backflip without seeing his back story in his very own action adventure comedy

Y u gotta bring reality into this

into other bystanders.

Also, it sounds very similar to the Thanos stinger from The Avengers, and I don't really think DC wants casuals to think Darkseid is a Thanos ripoff.

Man, I literally cried just by reading this. If this is true, I'm gonna be the biggest manchild at the movie theater.

I don't, I want them both to fail.