Really makes you think

Really makes you think

>Caring what a bunch of commies think

thats why we will always be #1

Who cares. Getting the female president and the nonwhite president memes out of the way sets America up for a great future

/thread

>t. Angry sandnigger who sunk millions on the wrong horse

But the majority of those we shouldn't be involved in. The whole point is that were tired of paying to be the world's police by ourselves.

>Gee guys, what would some people from across the ocean who get 3rd had information about the elections think?
The brainwashing by the corporate media in Europe is even more disgusting, especially since people are less inclined/able to look into the raw information.

Thats right! You should be scared!

We're gonna win so fucking hard we'll be sick of it. Then we'll keep on winning!

Trump 2016

democrats always win the foreign vote because foreign media shills even more than american one because no one will give a fuck to search alternative news sources

This really makes me think you are a CTR shill and about how much you'll be crying on Tuesday.

>Other countries think a nationalist President will put the United States' interests first

No shit, Mohammad. Thank fucking God. I wish my own state would elect someone like that. Make Canada Great For Once!

This is OUR election. Not Europe's.
If we decide we want Trump, it's none of you faggots' business.

>shit tier countries have shut their political opinions
Noted

>dissing based Trudeau
His eyes are so dreamy, Leaf

yeah a bunch of retarded cucked countries that only wish in their wildest dreams that they were the US

good luck with your wives and daughters getting sexually assaulted by all your "refugees"

I won't be surprised if there isn't a single shred of traditional culture left in any of your countries in two decades

Europe is beyond repair.

I wonder what the non cucked parts of Europe are like?

he probably had hot dog extravaganzas with hillary when he was young.

He is a snake.

>His eyes are so dreamy, Leaf

I know you're memeing, but he's like if some small child got distracted by a rattler snake and decided to just stare at it until the snake decided to bite.

>wow so progressive
>wow he's in his 40s? he's so qt
>wow his dad was PM, we should be like America and elect globalist political dynasties!
>OH GOD WHY DID WE LOSE ALL OF OUR RIGHTS AND GET FLOODED WITH BROWN PEOPLE AND SIGN SHITTY TRADE AGREEMENTS AND SELL ALL OUR GOLD AND PUT A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO A DEBT BLACK HOLE FUCK
>(but he so cute tho)

>Promoting peace
Holy crap people cannot be this dumb, Trump's whole platform is getting the fuck out of the middle east, after getting rid of Isis of course

>his dad
Didn't that cuck sell nuclear reactors to fucking Romania back in the 80s? What the hell was he thinking?

>bunch of cuck countries

what did you expect?

why is russia not listed?

im rightwing and i still would say that there is a high possibility, more likely than not that trump would do a poor job.

Lugenpresse demoralisation, and no Trump rallies or campaigns in their countires to remoralise them.

unironically this

The only opinion that matters in American politics is that of the American citizen.

Probably. He sent food to India and they traded it for nuclear reactors and used them to get nuclear weapons lel

Fuck i hate cuckrope

Everyone knows Trump will be a bad president, even Trump fans know it.

And we are done here. Good job guys.

makes me think there's a reason Europe is in trouble

That's why America rules the world and Europe just plays support.

Hilary the war hawk who wants boots on the ground in the middle east would be a greater president at promoting peace in the world than the guy who wants to be friendly with Russia. Really makes you think.

Look at these yurocucks with 90% white countries who would elect crooked hillary in a landslide

The US is full of spics, niggers, fags, and cucks and will STILL elect Trump against all odds

God damn heroic

Britfag here

We are bombarded with eu shit so not much time for president stuff in the news, what we do get is the basic stereotypical stuff.

The normies have literally no idea, they almost all think the typical shit like trump will immediately go to war as soon as he takes over.

The funniest thing is the same fucks who wanted out the eu to stop immigrants are the same fagtards who use 'the wall' as an argument against trump. It's even funnier to see their reaction when I tell them there's already a big fence, what's the difference? 'Ah but that's different' they say.

The general consensus (and I'm being serious) is that Clinton is the less of 2 evils and she maybe corrupt but at least she won't go to war....

I've said a few times we need some kind of autism starter pack to give to these fuckers which will show clintons true colors from all the stuff that's come out. I don't even try and bring it up this stuff with them anymore as it just gets laughed off.

Shits fucked up

Double dubs

I know that feel m8.

RIP Commonwealth