His brand is finished and he will lose massively. top kek drumpf

Maybe he'll kill himself after because he blee all his money on his shitty campaign

Kek says no fellow bong

Trumpcucks will unironically buy into his altright subscription based media network

Lol probably. He is also a pedo

yea fuck trump he's gonna be a liberal dictator if he win watch

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

MY BRAND!

PEDO?

top sage

Time for you to go back to Faceberg.

He loves jews too

Who cares? He's old you know, he'll be 80 after his terms are up and he has more than enough to retire, and he'll have $200k a year from being president.

So, "Oh noooo he only has like $35 billion to retire on instead of $40 Trump BTFO"

Fucking faggot

don't come here I'm preparing my escape with in the next decade.

>brand is finished
Trump's finished brand still worth more than British "democracy" #Cuckxit

This is false

His Alex Jones tier TV channel will be coming out which will also fail in a couple years time. Then you can probably expect some news of suicide

Kek. Brexit is for faggots anyway

He has a tv show?

Trump will profit from the campaign.
He has been renting his otherwise empty hotels to the Republican party.

TrumpTV, it's gonna become a thing after the election. some say its basically only why he ran in the first place and drove his campaign in this alt right conspiracy direction, cause that's what the network is gonna be based around, fucking kek

Lol nobody will watch that shit

DrumpfTV lol

jej

stfu hillary shillary

just accept that your a bunch of libtard cucks

Trump could make $1M for 10 minute anti-hillary speeches. His capitol is in real-world assets unlike the kikes. When the world war 3 comes, he'll be safe in his secret underground luxury hotel, while the kikes are running around wallstreet husking for pennies in their manorahs.

kek etc