BREAKING: TRUMP BOMBSHELLL

ITS FUCKING OVER

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html
yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least she works unlike half the people voting for democrat.

MARRIED
WITH
A
WETBACK

HOLY SHIT SHE EXCHANGED HER LABOR FOR FIAT CURRENCY

LYNCH HER

So wait, what's exactly wrong with this? Illegals even get drivers license in CA!

/

is that donna brazile?

>it's fucking nothing

meanwhile Hillary & co. are on their way to getting life in prison and the public is learning that they are child molesters who like to do weird occult rituals for fun

>Melania worked 10 jobs
Most democrats haven't even worked one

This shit is weak kid

Yeah I don't think so. Melania working her ass off without a visa doesn't quite have the same oomph as pedo planes and satanic rituals.

Sup Forums FOREVER BTFO

HOLY SHIT, SHE ACTUALLY WORKED INSTEAD OF MILKING HER HUSBAND LIKE A TRUE GOLD DIGGER

That makes her smart

10 modeling "jobs"? Short term? She ultimately married an American Citizen which is more than Michael Obama can say.

i'm not seeing how this is a bombshell

knowing the (((media))) it's false

Bump

It is too close to the election for any news to make any difference in the outcome.

>Get ready for your drubbing, Trumptards.

Melania isn't running for President.

Personally I don't give a shit about this, but it's cool to see how all your "get out illegals" and law'n'order rhetoric changes when the perp is A) hot B) married to your candidate.

Again, this is literally nothing on the face of it, but your reactions show what you guys are really about. It's all about the team, and not your ideals, which change whenever convenient.

Wasn't this angle already tried a few months back? It failed.
Did they think people would give a shit this time around?

>tard
Accurate

and unlike half of Sup Forums

Oh, no! That sucks! So she voted Democrat as well?

>no one is illegal and all are welcome, open them borders

>Melania Trump is a dirty wetback F.O.B.

wew lad

Democrats attacking their own kind now. Divide and conquer.

KEK! SHE GOT A VISA IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS OF ENTERING THE COUNTRY!
Ten modeling jobs in less than two months. Boy, libs really got nothing. Hillary fucks kids is married to a rapist, drinks like a sailor, treats people like shit, rigs debates, has had people innocent people killed, shelters other pesos, takes money from enemies, BUT THIS! It took Melania less than two months to get a visa and she made 20k in that time.

Even if Melania spent some time here working without the proper papers, she still went through the right way and became a citizen.
It's not hypocritical. It's Trump's enemies grasping at straws.

So she is running for President?

Wait please let this not be true. Stop the ride I want to get off.

>Trump is hypocritical human trash
Wow! News at 11

Or it's about not wanting the occult pedo mafia to rule over us.

>illegals working jobs in America is ok!
>Unless it's someone we don't like!

How do they survive with that much hypocrisy bouncing around in their tiny tiny skulls?

It's true. It's the law.

Oh pedos are running the country and fucking them? LOOK AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LETS FUCKING PUT IT IN THE NEWS EVEN THO WE SUPPORT THEM FOR SOME FUCKING REASON.

this is genuinely the end of trump. he can't recover from this hitting with only a few days left to go

right now you're all in reverse CTR mode saying it's nothing. you're being delusional

this will hit hard. liberals love a good hypocrisy story, regardless of how little it matters in the long term. trump is done. he spend his entire time protesting against illegal immigration and illegal workers, and now it's revealed that he married someone who worked illegally. this is exactly the kind of took der jerbs that you have all been complaining about.

TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!

It's true. I'm sure in some other states.

That cuck Rick Perry signed a bill in 2001 allowing illegal to pay in-state tuition at Texas universities. Retards in Texas still think Californians are a problem and Texas will stay red for years to come.

Lol this spic CTR is still trying.

Go away, Juan, you're being a little bitch tonight.

This, what the fuck the irony.

>his wife did some non-illegal things in the past
Nobody is going to give a fuck Hillary's campaign chair is literally into occult blood rituals.

Wouldn't that be true if he married her when she was illegal?

Melania Trump arrived in the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, anf worked 10 modeling jobs before she obtained her H-1B work visa on Oct. 18, 1996, according to AP. Lock her up! She had a visa, and got her work visa a month and half later. This is fantastically nothing.

Wait, I thought democrats loved illegal immigrants.

Melania Trump arrived in the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, on a B1/B2 visitor visa. Got Work Visa a month and a half later.

>worked 10 jobs

at the same time?

imagine how prosperous nations would be if all illegals/rapefugees worked as hard as she did.

Is this really what they were saving til the last minute?

So what MSNBC are saying is... that working w/o a Visa is bad?

Yes! It's great. So great. I knew those fuckers had nothing. Trump pulled their trump card on himself long before they had a chance to and forced them to waste all the amo. Can't Stump the Trump.

>MI6 spy who was found dead in locked bag had 'hacked secret files about US president'

>Gareth Williams was found dead at a safe house in 2010

>An MI6 spy who was found dead inside a bag in 2010 had hacked into restricted information about Bill Clinton, it has been claimed.

>Gareth Williams, a 31-year-old employee of GCHQ who was seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), was found dead inside a padlocked bag at a safe house in London.

>The Sun on Sunday newspaper quotes an intelligence source as saying Mr Williams had obtained sensitive documents regarding former US president Bill Clinton.

>“The Clinton diary hack came at a time when Williams’s work with America was of the most sensitive nature,” the source is reported to have told the newspaper.

>“It was a diplomatic nightmare for Sir John Sawers, the new director of MI6 at the time.”

>A coroner had previously ruled that Mr Williams was probably unlawfully killed and that his death was likely to have been the result of criminal actions.

>Dr Fiona Wilcox said in 2012 however that it was unlikely his death “will ever be satisfactorily explained”.

>Police have previously said that a third party “may have been” involved in Mr Williams’ death, but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.

>“The MPS position is that, on balance, it is a more probable conclusion that there was no other person present when Gareth died. But the reality is that… there exist evidential contradictions and gaps in our understanding,” said Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt.

>A number of theories have been posited regarding Mr Williams’ death, including that he was involved in a “sex game gone wrong”, or targeted by foreign or domestic intelligence services.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html

Wait, I thought drumpftards hated illegal immigrants

They were modeling jobs, they will try to spin 10 jobs into taking months and tons of evil illegalness when it was just weeks.

I wonder if this is going to backfire; attacking someone's wife is usually in bad taste even there might be a reason for it.

Kek, this will have no effect.

N U K E P E R U
U
K
E
P
E
R
U

She's white so it's ok

/Drumpfag logic

We are a nation of laws. Either we have a border or we don't. She has to go back, and she can take her anchor baby Barron with her.

Amen. I come to Sup Forums for your words.

Wtf I thought Hillary didn't take money from foreign governments that hate gays and women

yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html

>NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

>Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks.

>Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

>If a new foreign government wished to donate or if an existing foreign-government donor, such as Qatar, wanted to "increase materially" its support of ongoing programs, Clinton promised that the State Department's ethics official would be notified and given a chance to raise any concerns.

Shillary LITERALLY lying bold face. On YAHOO NEWS. About QATAR donations. To THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION.

>democrats pretending to care now
They are alienating there on base here.

>get btfo
>change the subject

such is the life of a drumpftard

>Bong
>"We"
She's full citizen now bruv

it's fucking mcmuffin

When you prove you can work and have employers willing to hire and PAY for the sponsorship, you can then get a work visa. It actually takes a long as time. It's even hard to get a visitor visa in some cases. She had a visitor visa, paid to get a work visa in record breaking time. It's legitimately amazing how fast she got it because she entered legally and basically GAVE the government the money she earned to get a work visa above board. And you know she paid taxes on that shit. Hilarious.

how is it possible the left can take a beating such as this.

How will they ever recover.

Your candidate's campaign made ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION its defining issue, and your candidate is married to an immigrant who worked here illegally.

Again, I do not give two shits about this piddly little trivia, but it's ironic, and at least embarrassing for him.

I'm not defending Clinton, I'm criticizing you. Learn the difference.

Ohh, so this is a federal law we're supposed to care about? Are you expecting to reenforce the two sets of rules argument? Do you allude that a model with suspicious work is a criminal but dissemination of classified material is not?

Fuck you faggot.

>illegals are bad when trump does it

Don't listen to el peruANO

she didn't hop over the border you fucking moron, she came here on a visitor's visa

Goddamn, were her employers Russian by any chance? That would be the final nail in the coffin for the Trump campaign.

Wow! It's fucking nothing.

Sorry what was that Brazil?

Couldn't hear you over the beheadings and degenerates that make your country

She should have been deported for taking jobs away from American citizens. At least that's what trump tells me. And her family too should be deported, her anchor baby at the very least. Again, this is just what trump tells me.

Like how trump attacked cruz's wife?

fpbp

>1 supermodel without a work visa working for a few weeks is the same as millions of untraceable illegals waiting to vote democrat as soon as they get their papers
suck a dick, mcmuffin

fpbp

Yup he got heavly criticized for that

FINISHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

it's funny cause it doesn't even need a caption

She's a US Citizen. Legal immigration has never been an issue. You'll burn in hell for defending that pedo psychopath Hillary.

Who are they trying to appeal to exactly?

Don't they understand that no one who is voting for Trump will ever think of Melania as an illegal because of the simple fact that she's white? When people say illegal then they don't REALLY mean an someone who is in the country illegally. They mean a shitskin or a nigger. Someone who isn't white.

Melania wouldn't even have to be a citizen and she would still have more legitimacy than Jeb Bush's little spic gremlin wife or Donna "Big Nig" Brazile

I don't believe I claimed otherwise.

>Comparing modeling with normal jobs

Is this what desperation looks like?

Yeah pretty fucking weak

you're a cuck pal

No one actually cares about this. Even if it is true, it is probably exaggerated and partially fabricated. Many people don't even give a fuck about the shit that gets thrown at donald at this point. They already ignore mainstream media on political scandals against him because they keep turning up as bullshit.

>raped 12 women
that attempt blew over so fucken fast. not even liberals believed it, they supported it because it fed their agenda though. DNC and CNN already ruined its credibility. I wouldn't worry.

She's literally never been in this country illegally. Stupid ass liberals are goddamn amazing. Your minds are are a marvel of natural absurdity. Go eat pizza with your pedo corney crook you sick fuck.

they've been spamming this shit on leddit like it's a big story. wasn't there another story about melania coming in illegally earlier on? it's such a fucking nothing i can't even be bothered to look it up

Too little, too late.

>resorting to old already debunked hit pieces

>what is legal immigration

Its fucking nothing. Stop spamming. Piss off and sage all shill threads. They are actively helping us achieve the ultimate get but for fucks sake sage them they are complete faggots.

>Wait, I thought drumpftards hated illegal immigrants
Non-white immigrants. Read between the lines, dipshit.

I would happily take in 100,000 illegal white European immigrants instead of one LEGAL mestizo, african, or sandnigger.

whose gonna believe this?

you can tell this was the big oppo bomb because these ctr fags are out in force, i guess they were assuming theyd have a big fight meme fight on their hands, meanwhile nobody cares

not one person gives a fuck

Wow that is figuratively nothing