Whites account for 60% of all violent crime in the United States as per 2012 FBI statistics

Whites account for 60% of all violent crime in the United States as per 2012 FBI statistics.

Yet Sup Forums argues blacks are the problem.

Nice logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low IQ has no skin color

Low IQ does not correlate with criminality.

And they make up 70+% of the population.

Including hispanics.
Whites and hispanics are more than 60% of the population so we are underperforming according to (you). Meanwhile 13% of the population, blacks, commit 50% of the murders.

'whites'

Whites are 73% of the population.

This

>Including hispanics.

Bingo.
And officially, nogs are 12.3% of the population.
Keep that in mind when looking at this chart.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

They label Hispanics as white all of the time in crime reports. Don't believe me? Go grab one of those most wanted booklets and look at the race the obvious Hispanics are listed as; white.

What you're saying is whites commit the majority of violent crime.

How can Sup Forums point their fingers at minorities?

TRUDEAU THE YOUNGER'S PLAN TO INVADE THE US AND DEPOSE DONALD TRUMP EXPOSED
>
>
>

>whites

you're terrible at trolling.

>60% of the crime in a 60% white country
Seems fair to me.

>whites commit the majority of violent crime

You mean """whites""", right?

63% actuallly

Nice bait, ever hear of the words per capita?

Whites are the majority of the population

stop giving away the secret, it makes the justice system look less racist

not per capita is what they are saying

african americans have the highest murder rate per capita out of ethnicity in any 1st world country on the whole planet. they are literally setting a world record murder rate

Per capita is irrelevant.

someone post the pic of the mugshots of ((((white))))) people that are hispanic

we need to get that number up to 100%

Plus you actually have to account for some more factors there.
Blacks are 12% of the population.
Murder is (as most hard violent crimes) a male dominated field.
So we are rather talking about 6% of the population committing 50% of all murders.
Now babies and elderly people usually don't murder, so in reality it is more likely around 3-4% of the US population that commits 50% of all murders.

>Per capita is irrelevant

in the context of what?

Considering that blacks make up ~10% of the population but literally account for the remaining 40-50% of all violent crimes, it makes them a problem.

Actually it would be more around 6%, since it's mainly black men who commit a vast majority of the violent crimes.

Violent crime means nothing.

Blacks account for over half of all homicides while being a little over 12% of the population.
That one is the big problem.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

>White Population: 64%
>Black Population: 12.3%
>White Crime Percentage: 59.4%
>Black Crime Percentage: 37.7% (mostly robbery and murder)

So by comparing Population percentage to Violent Crime percentage we get:

>Whites: 0.93x expected crime rate
>Blacks: 3.07x expected crime rate

tl;dr blacks are over 3x more likely to commit crime than whites. It used to be common sense before the media started portraying them fucking white women all the time.

It's almost as if they were the majority of the population

My bad, my math is wrong.

The 64% doesn't include hispanics, while the 59.4% of violent crime rate DOES include hispanics.

In reality blacks are probably 4-5x more likely than whites to commit violent crime.

yes it does you fucking retard.

Also check em 4 Trump XD

Zero black women raped by white men? There had to be at least one. Nigresses must consider it an honor

the best way to solve a complex problem is to blame someone else

There were less than 6 reports of rape+sexual assault (while the black side is just rape), equating for less than 0.0% when rounding to the nearest digit.

Child molesters, pedophiles, child sacrifices, child eaters, and Satan worshipers are disproportionately White.

Why is that?

There is a room with three whites and one black man.
The whites have killed one person each, the black man has killed three people.

Do you mean to tell me that because there is a 50/50 murder rate between race that these demographics are the same?

Imagine a world. Imagine a world with no blacks. If that were the case, then 100% of all violent crime in the US would be committed by whites. Does that mean that whites need to be exterminated?

WHEN ALL TIMELINES AND DIMENSIONS ARE UNITED UNDER JEBS GUACOMANCY TAUGHT TO HIM BY ANCIENT TURTLE WOOD ELVES THERE WILL BE ALL SMILES
NO CRIME

Whites and blacks are not the only two groups who commit crime you fool.

Because only the Jews have enough money to afford it.

that's because hispanics and arabs are counted as white

>The majority demographic commits a marginal majority of crime

Why are Germans blamed for the holocost but not jewish marx rats in Russia.

buaaa buaaaaa whites are evil too!

Then how the fucking fuck you prefer to live with whites, because all the fucking immigration is moving toward white countries.

Oh and of course whites commit crimes too you idiot, but I bet you wouldn´t like to live with muslims. I love that logic to bring more violent because whites can be violent too

Fucking cucks ruining everything

>Purposefully missing the point
Keep up the good work. Doing a pretty good job here.

witez r ebil abloo abloo

Including Hispanics in the white figures distorts the rate. They are a separate ethnicity and should be counted as such. No one is denying that whites commit crimes but rather are less criminal than the skewed stats show.

Dylan Roof is a POS

Im all for white pride and white love, but killing innocent people in a church simply because of the color of their skin is all sorts of fucked up and wrong.

Keep your cuck shit to yourself.

No good American patriot or loving white man would ever commit such an act.

To hell with Roof.

The jewish holocaust happened, and Marxism is anti-jew, the bourgeois jews, like the Rothschilds exist due to capitalism, and lack of national entities.

How many of them aren't in poverty?

It's not about the money. It's about the White race. There are rich Japanese and Taiwanese, but they don't do these shit.

Serial killers and school shooters who shoot random innocent victims are disproportionately Whites too.

Is the White race evil?

SHHHHHH! GOY

nigger

Hey retard, maybe blacks who shoot cops from the middle graph don't want to end up cucked and killed in the third graph.

>Hurr, makes me not think much

Ashkenazi Jews are the perpetrators,
they are not White.
They have demon blood.

Between 1982 and 2016, 48 out of 83 mass shootings were initiated by White shooters, a few of which were female.

48/83 shooters gives 57%
High, but still under the % of whites in general population. The rest of the shootings were committed by Hispanics that were called white, and black guys, who make up 10% of the school population.
Seems like the minority blacks and Latinos are working overtime to me.

Maybe if they weren't criminals they wouldn't need to have dealings with police in the first place.

There are 10 people. 9 of them have produced 1 lb of wheat. 1 has produced 8 lb of wheat. Meaning, those 9 produced 1 lb more than the lonely guy.
Are you gonna say the 9 are better producers than the 1?

>60% of the population
>statistically 75% of the population
>60% of violent crimes

it checks out

HOL UP
Blacks are three times more likely to shoot cops than to be shot by cops?
Moreover, they represent 22% of people killed by police even though they reach 70% of criminal shooters? Aren't the cops being too fucking lenient on these plagues?

>usa is 60% white
>whites commit 60% of crime
really makes me think

Those are the greasiest fucking mestazos I've ever seen in my life. America, you're a joke.

Ur not from a white country stop trying to jump on the white ship u fucking Arab raped teat

To be fair this is only one city, but yes.

HOL UP
IZ U RUHLY SAYIN WEWUZ?

There's 30 dogs in a room with a red door and they shit 12 pounds a day.

There's 10 dogs in a room with a yellow door and they shit 8 pounds a day.

The red door room has more dogs that shit, the yellow door room has dogs that shit more.

Stay awake in school, friend :^)

Unreliable statistics. I bet if they categorize it as "random, senseless shootings on innocent victims that the shooter don't know personally", it'd be 99% White.

Why is it disproportionately Whites who randomly shoot, bomb (Dresden, Hiroshima, Syria), rape, child-molest, child-eat, child-sacrifice, serially kill other people who they don't know personally and did nothing wrong to them?

How much is domestic violence? White neighborhoods are quick to call when they hear yelling. Many areas also have the "someone called... someone has to go to jail" rule. I have had friends charged with DV for nothing more then pissing off their ladies in a fight.

>be me
>dating hot little hippy chick
>very sweet, bashful, innocent even
>wont even kill bugs
>extremely gullible as she thinks everyone is basically good and always have good intentions even when it might not seem that way. Constantly screwed over because she will take anyone at their word
>literally nicest girl in the world
>until she gets mad
>violent af when mad
>no talking sense to her when angry, she only wants to cause pain
>would have to literally take off running immediately when she got mad, no bullshit.
>if not, this is how it went.
>beat the fuck out of me in attempt to provoke me to hit her until i run or lock myself in the bathroom
>once this happens, she goes outside screaming shit like "does it make u feel big to hit a woman" and shit like that
>no idea how i never got charged, think neighbors could hear what was happening and were sympathetic

Moral is, bitches be crazy... and super fucking spiteful. Guaranteed majority of those stats are bullshit DV charges.

They don't.