ARMED Dindu Nuffin attempts to rob Pizza Kuk

>ARMED Dindu Nuffin attempts to rob Pizza Kuk
>Gets shot by based pizza tosser
>Parents sue pizza flipper
>Pizza hurdler gets fired

wistv.com/story/33618000/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-shot-killed-their-son?clienttype=generic&sf40917633=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l15WsPyvkaA
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
youtube.com/watch?v=FWqNVeIzFKY
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=KDgHDN_ANi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is the pizza flinger gonna be ok?

Sad!

One less nigger. Good.

poor pie pusher

well why did he kill the kid? to save a few dollars?

it's disgusting what he did and he deserves to be punished for it. 100% totally unjustified to commit a violent crime like that over basically nothing

He's lucky all he got was fired.

wheres that photo that has the poster that says we shouldnt have to fear for our sons life every time he robs a store

Nigger detected.

>that'll be one dead coon plus tip ;)

>well why did he kill the kid? to save a few dollars?
>kid
Robber
>why did he kill the robber?
Because he was being robbed, and he had the will and the means to defend himself.

why the fuck does an employee care that much?

>28 years old
>kid

It was an ARMED robbery, he got shot in the head for pointing a gun at someone my dude

(you)

Cause they arent certain the robber wont ventilate them

Let me elaborate; if he continues to work there, he runs the risk of being the victim of a revenge killing.

Bummer. Time to boycott Pizza Hut I guess :(

>Pizza Hut

Fuck, this can't be a coincidence. Has anyone searched Podesta's emails for this guy's name yet?

you had this thread yestereday m8

thats ok

>“Even a criminal has a right to a degree,” said Grace Sr. “I’m not advocating what my son did.”

WTF!

>Got your large pizzas, soda, and dead nigger, that'll be $14.88 plus tip.

That nog is too light skinned and has blue eyes.

Cuck'd lol.

I work at a corporate owned gas station, with rules on the books saying no weapons.

I CC anyway. I'll be damned if some corporation is going to decide my fate

do you have the webm where robbers got BTFO by police? I think it was in brazil or mexico

Why?

You have a gun and I have a gun.

You use your gun and threaten to kill me.

You look away and so I pull my gun and ventilate you.

What about hotdogs? I simply detest hair on my risotto!

i don't think so, i know which one you mean

The face of the brave bandit.

>when my son pointed a gun at you, you should just have had faith that he would be completely nonviolent until the police arrive so he could he surrender peacefully

You can tell she's bitter he didn't live another 20 minutes and get shot dead by the cops instead. No BLM celebrity status for this cunt.

The article almost comes off as parody when it tries to make him seem like a victim.

>Grace Jr was just 29-years-old and leaves behind a young son.
>just

youtube.com/watch?v=l15WsPyvkaA

>3 """"""""teen""""""""" girls steal a car and run from police
>Crash into a pond during the police chase
>All drown
>Their families try to sue the city for...something

i love black women who think they're articulate
this nigress should be sent back to israel

Guy was a regular at the Dairy Queen next to the firestation on Wilkinson blvd for any Charlottebros. Work across the street

post more robbers getting BTFO

kind of ironic that a lot of police officers and self-defense instructors teach you not to resist and just give your stuff to robbers or muggers because its not worth your life.

This implies that robbery always will turn violent and a deadly encounter and the pizza boy had the right to defend himself. Then again, kind of weird that he was carrying a gun to work.

>>Their families try to sue the city for...something

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

>Niggers commit armed robbery
>White man shoots one, killing him
>Other nigger runs away
>Cousin of dead nigger cries nigger tears because the good guy shot first

>nigger has the means to cause serious physical injury to or kill victim, by possesing a deadly weapon
>nigger has the opportunity to cause serious physical injury to or kill victim, by robbing the store, therefore being within physical proximity of victim with his deadly weapon
>nigger displays intent to cause serious physical injury to or kill victim, by pointing a deadly weapon at victim to commit armed robbery
2/10, made me reply.

>35% black city
>fresh off some serious nog rioting
>work for ghetto trash-tier cheap pizza place

If he does deliveries he'd be retarded not to carry at work.

k

I like Asian American, Indo-Malaysia is my first pick for relocation in the event of a Hilldawg victory

truth. I doubt he would want to continue anyway.

It really is a Sup Forums comic in real life. Note the jew lawyer who probably convinced the mother that she has a case against the city and he can win the ghetto lottery for her if she pays him what little money she has, in advance of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWqNVeIzFKY

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Can you Photoshop target on side if head?

its a pure pleasure to watch. bullets didnt have any effect on them tho

Fuck off, we're full

THis is the truth. White pizza capitalists need to pay reparations for implicit bias.

>“This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A headshot is personal,” said Hairston.

Yeah fuck me right, how dare the guy shoot to kill, he should have given the guy presumably threatening him with a weapon an opportunity to attack.

Lmao
What is goin on here m8

Was that 9 shots at point blank? And not a single hit.

Only niggers will get on tv and start bad mouthing people because their son was doing some stupid shit/crime and now he's dead because of it. They seriously don't give a shit about their little shit spawn. You are making yourself look like an idiot coming on tv after your son commits a crime because we know he committed because you are shitty parents.

>why did he have a gun?
>The police should have shot him

Who the fuck cares if he didn't rob the place he wouldnt be fucking dead. Thats the only thing you should worry about.

Who was protesting what?

what did the nigger do to deserve that punch lol

The hell?

Full of foreign dick boi

>“This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A headshot is personal,” said Hairston.

I hate niggers so fucking much

I don't see any damage to the wall. I bet the shots hit and he started bleeding a few steps from the back of the garage.

so yuro christians praying for dead girl or something, negro came and fucked with them all day they got fed up

This was from a few years back, it was a group prayer for something, I can't remember what, and the guy was being obnoxious so the dude clocked him

pizza delivery is statistically the most dangerous fucking job they get robbed all the time that nigger is a fucking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY
DIN

I JUST TRIED TO STEAL YO MUNEY MANE COME UN BRUH

>negros
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

kek

this

>commit a violent crime
>defending yourself from a wacked out dindu

On vacation from britistan? Go jump off a bridge.

I worked delivering and this is the truth. It is policy to give any robber the money and never carry more then 20 for change. No one should be killed for 20$

in a just world he'd be dead and so would his shit parents

>'i never meant to shoot her'
>'you didn't have to have a gun'

Do all dindus have below-average IQs?

its like a literal fucking monkey with those mannersims

Poor chimp, he doesn't understand, lel!

I think it's this one

>Defend yourself and your employer's assets
>Get fired

Ben Carson and the guy who invented the Super Soaker are the only intelligent ones.

Da fuq?

DIDNT

looks familiar.

well...

A nigger who had repeated brain damage is who is a senator. Doesn't this seem a little fucked up? He ran unopposed in the general election too. Like wtf someone should have fucking ran.

Jesus, that's horrible

Chicago has always been a shit hole.

being a nigger

Sheeeeit, you can literally see the moment the guy in white becomes a cripple

Napoleon Harris III, damn, that's a hell of a name

What a goddamn retarded bitch. "He never would have hurt nobody!" Yeah tell that to the guy he's pointing a gun to. Stupid bitch should get a bullet in her head too.

I'm a Pizza Hut chef. I make 250k a year. I can tell you based on experience that this was a set up by trump voters. They kidnaped his son and told him if he did not rob Pizza Hut that he would be forced to raise him.

Pizza hut is corrupt and working with proponents of states rights, to destroy the strength and harmony in the black community.

I hope everyone here can see through the lies that are being told about this young man. He was a good boy. He didn't do nothing.

T. Cuckman Cuckingberg.

Moron.

Just because there is one satanic pizza place that abuses kids doesn't mean that Pizza Hut is part of it.

how can white men and emus even compete?

One more disgruntled American for the RWDS

BLEACHED

remember that clock maker that kept killing niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=KDgHDN_ANi4

what did that nigger do to deserve his head getting ISIS'd?

You are a Canadian posting in the USA on vacation, or with a proxy, or you recently emigrated.

There is no way this comment would genesis from an American.

Or you are a homosexual?