Economics for Newfags

Newfag here

Whats a good economics 101 book that's not funded by (((marxists)))

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E741795E040E9D1DC89D37DD455A1C6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump bump bump xd

Is that the CIA dude from Batman in the background?

no

read thomas sowell's works

This is now a Bane thread

yes it is

Pls recommend a book xd

Okay, any specific one to start off with since I am of newfaggotry

DONT SLIDE IT CTR

Wew le thank u

Ok... I will just go about my business then.

When I do finish this, what book should I read next?

stop there. you've mastered economics. everything else talamudic quibbling

Really?

Is the "further knowledge" controlled by merchants?

no. just start studying mathematics hardcore. higher econ is pure math. Wall Street is run by logarithms

Since you specified 101.
101 usually means Intro Micro.

Greg Mankiw was the last Republican Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers.

Here's his textbook:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E741795E040E9D1DC89D37DD455A1C6E

Use the Libgen mirror to download

Fuuuck

Any books on mathematics? I am autistic man but I really would like to understand and learn this stuff

Shit thanks senpai

Absolutely no one knows shit about economics. Even PhD level economists often do not have the proper mathematical background to consider the more intricate models. People who claim to know anything about the economy are almost certainly in error unless they can bust out some functional analysis on the spot.

shiet

desu, i am not that good at mathematics, but I think it would be a very good skill to acquire

>american education

Yeah yeah...

If you want to learn about economics, it's probably best to start from the father of capitalism, based Adam Smith.

Any book recommendations? I know hes published a lot of shit, i think, but specifics to economics related stuff is helpful

I'm pretty sure almost everything he published was about economics, but it's probably best to start with The Wealth of Nations.

does this shit have central banking in it

No just general macroeconomic principles and modern central banking didn't exist in 1776

He advocates central banking and paper money in this book