Why exactly are Latinos so arrogant and overly prideful?

Why exactly are Latinos so arrogant and overly prideful?

I can't think of an ethnic group with less to be arrogant about. Even niggers have more to be proud of than spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E6F8to-lW3g
serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro05/web2/ssafro.html
books.google.ca/books?isbn=0123785529
shyness.com/encyclopedia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Konstantinovich_Belyaev#Belyaev.27s_fox_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The are the most arrogant little brats. Don't know where the meme that they're raised well and humble comes from.

Don't really see it over here, it seems to be an american latino phenomena mostly

Deep seeded cultural issues

"Machismo" is favored in their culture

So for example being a poor uneducated ese in Boyle Heights East LA is seen as something very "real and masculine", therefore something to take pride in

This culture is also how they come to define themselves apart from whites and others

Be educated and making good money in an office job? Might as well be a boring ass gringo. I'll opt for a career at Home Depot or cutting grass and live 15 spics to a 2 bedroom house, at least I'm still a real Mexican

and here i thought albanians from albania are over arrogant and prideful pricks,huh guess you learn something everyday

Because they will be the dominant ethnic group in 4 years

"latinos". In latin america everyone hate mexicans. Even the bolitas hate the mexicans.

Wait until you visit a big American city, or just go to NYC. I can guarantee that your degenerates or nowhere near as bad as our degenerates.

The USA imports the world's trash. It's why I always laughed at the whole multiculturalism diversity is our strength bullshit. Every single ethnic groups who arrives here just acts like a nigger. I've noticed that the beaners posting from Mexico actually sound like relaxed people, and not at all like the trash we get in the USA.

What exactly do niggers have to be proud of?

They're not sending their best.

We got some bad hombres. Time to send em back and build a wall.

>The USA imports the world's trash.Every single ethnic groups who arrives here just acts like a nigger.

It's because you actively seek the worst ones to take and actually make shit harder for the educated, good ones. You want to import slaves to do your dirty work while paying them shit wages so you can make a few extra bucks, then get triggered when they act like trash.

> I want slaves who'll do shit work for shit pay
> I want nice people behaving rationally

Pick one faggot

why would you hate us?

Because they have less diseased albino genetics than you ashamed arab albino.

Are you referring to Mexican-Americans or funk (OTM= other than Mexican)?

What ethnicity besides east Asians and western Whites are EVER humble?

Being the first human beings to walk the earth. That perfection started and ended with them. That the rest of the world is secretly subhuman and genetically inferior. (why they beat you in your sports)

I love all women but I think black women are easily the sexiest. 10/10 black women>10/10 anything else. Ass. tities. Genetics. Real superiority, not albino fear projection.

>I can't think of an ethnic group with less to be arrogant
Turks

Because in the Spanish speaking world Mexicans are the top of the food chain. Great location. Great friends with the Empire. And because everyone thinks you're Mexican although you're funk. That's why.

Everyone is connected. Races dont exist. Just albinism, always has been. Covered up in your face. But you cant run from your freckles or birthmarks and the ancestors who gave them to you.

These niggers look like ass. Fuck that.

FOUND THE CHINK

>perfection
>niggers
okkkkkkk?

I don't know why.

They're literally shit-tier and have done nothing for the world.

Tacos are shit-tier food that makes your stomach go berzerk.

I really don't get it. They just fuck and have low-IQ babies. If Mexico was nuked no one would give a flying fuck t b h f a m.

really stimulate the noggin

Nah. Mexico is always good for partying. What are you, some homo?

>implying we have any say in the type of people we accept
>implying we have any power or representation from the ((globalists)) at all

this is why uk left the EU because the elites are importing the worlds niggers so they can keep going to their 5 star restaurants with cheap waiters and help

> he actually has a point, but lemme check where he is from, just to be safe
> FUCKING EGYPT

kys

Niggers have nothing to be proud about. Mexicans have marriachis and cool hats and they aren't literal monkeys. We still need a wall buts lets be fair. Mexicans are better than niggers in every way possible
kill yourself niggerlover

No wonder your country is a shithole, because you degrade yourself with shit-tier immigration ideology.

>t. Proxy-using Aryan

Because we know it makes people mad.

You noticed that too huh? Hard to miss, so much cognitive dissonance, their culture is shit, they have shit taste, horrible music, ugly spics thinking they're hot, how messihole is so awesome and not a shithole, etc. No self awareness.

>time to send them back
instead of that ge tthem aboard a plane and drop all those cholos and degenerates in the middle of the gulf of mexico, we don't want them here.

direct comparison spics beat niggers. but historically I think an argument can be made that niggers have done and contributed more to america, even if at the crack of a whip

they should all be purged regardless famalam

> implying burgers don't worship their rich
> implying you're not the ones to put them in charge in the first place

I worked with a guy from El Salvador once.

He told me the Mexicans were the stupidest of all the latinos.

/thread

>Even niggers have more to be proud of than spics.

?

What a stupid comment.

That's rich. My country is a shithole? Ha. Where are you from? Oh that's right! No one gives a shit.

but aren't people also "proud to be American"?

kinda the same thing there buddy.

We worship those who worked to become successful through the free market, not political hacks. Also, don't imply that come election day the faggots on our ballots somehow represent us. Our "representative republic" consists of choosing between faggots a, b, or c

but you have been lecturing pretty much all the world on how murrica has been a democracy n shiiiieeet

It's a problem with all X-Americans and it stems from American culture grooming minorities like they are special.

Even chink americans are arrogant as hell - there was a video where they made Chinese eat panda express.

The Chinese from China all loved it and said it was great.

The chink-americans said it wasn't good, and was "terrible american style chinese food".

All minorities in the US are like this - entitled, arrogant, spoiled.

You don't have anything to be prideful of until you personally accomplish something.

Tired of these piggy-back-Americans.

Bro I lived in S. California it's literally a shit skinned nation.

It's worse than fucking South Africa.

The USA kicks ass. Mexico is cool. You're just some jackass.

None are, but we should stop being humble. Its holding us back. The northen peoples need to unite against the Low IQ Violent Southrons that breed like rabbits. If you aren't White or Asian you are a barbarian that belongs behind a wall.

This.

It's shitty American brats from terrible parents or non parents who neglect or don't care

the ideals of America are good. But it's been corrupted by progressives and kikes. That's why we need a purge amigo

Tunisia is literally brown. What are you talking about?

How's it like living on Tatooine though?

>salvadorian
>calling other latin americans stupid
if he had been a uruguayan or an argeninen it would have been more believable. Centroamerica is the worst shithole there exist, only haiti surpasses it

Canada and El Salvador: North America's first losers for the English and Spanish speaking world. You just don't matter.

>White people implode on themselves in civil war, killing themselves
>Mexicans just take over more

lol gg ez

>How's it like living on Tatooine though?

you get out of here we love mexicans

vote for trump mexicans por favor

I agreed until you said they have less to be arrogant about than niggers. Thats just pushing it. At least spics had pyramids and a few failed cultures. Niggers have mud huts and body modifiaction. But yeah, spics are so profoundly stupid that they are uninsultable. You call one stupid and they say something like "thats not what your mom said last night." And then laugh at their own "joke" in their disgusting low testosterone spic accent like they just said the funniest thing ever said by another person. I can't express how much I hate spics. Filthy, disgusting, soulless people. Their cartel videos make ISIS look good too.
Fucking animals.

checked

>that niggers have done and contributed more to america
If you mean contributing by raping 30k white women a year than yeah. They didn't even invent peanut butter aztecs (proto-mexicans) did. Niggers contributed nothing but crime and degeneracy. They took up valuable lebensraum that could have been filed by other race with infinetely better results.

I live in SoCal and I can tell you firsthand that your kind don't matter here. You're not even human. You stink. You are fucking subhuman. Invisible.

Seems to be often the case with people who originate from southern countries/countries with high temperatures.

A FUCKING BURGER

We have nothing to be really ashamed of. Nigger is a strong word and blacks chimp out over it.Hispanics, and Asians don't care much for racism. If you work hard, you'll get above it.

youtu.be/E6F8to-lW3g

czech'd

I know friendo, you're correct. Was just thinking about historical right to pride of nigs vs spics and I think in terms of america nigs could make a better case

Lincoln should've deported them though

IF God is real, why did he make us hate each other user?

an interesting turn of events...
>FUCKING KEK

>How's it like living on Tatooine though?
TOPEST KEK

they hate us cause they anus

The ones you worship are the ones that pay the political hacks, thus turning it into a legit career, the fuck are you talking about ?

Not to mention those hard-working free market lovers you fap to are the ones that want the shit-tier immigrants too, they don't have to suffer the social consequences, why would they care ? And yet you keep sucking their cocks and hailing them as heroes.

That's actually the best depiction of a real life merchant.

CHECADO

Being proud of a history of failure doesn't make sense.

Because you don't understand the creator. The one above it all. Do you really believe this is all real? We are all in time "box". Need to pay attention.

im mexican. i dont really see why most latinos here are so ignorantly prideful of mexico.

I was actually born in Mexico and despite having family there Im not really in a rush to go back. its a mess right now. yet all these mexicans here in LA (most whom have never even been to Mexico) are so loud and with that "raza pride" stuff. Baffles me desu

>arrogant
>not melanin
arrogance is relative
such a perspective is from your lack of melanin

social behavior and dominance is a product of melanin

>Something else that was very interesting was that blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin are more common traits of shy people with social anxiety disorder
serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro05/web2/ssafro.html

>Other investigators have reported that shy, school-aged, Caucasian children are more often blue- than browneyed, ...
books.google.ca/books?isbn=0123785529

>Other biological correlates are blue eye color with blond hair and pale skin, and allergies, especially hay fever, which have been reported more frequently in families of inhibited children and in the most introverted and fearful of a sample of college undergraduates.

shyness.com/encyclopedia.html

tl;dr the more melanin the more self-pride

If every nigger was given $25k and a free ride out of the country it would pay itself off in a year. That's how much of a drain they are to society. And that's all of them, even the good ones.

So yeah, spics suck, but they ain't nigger-tier. Not even close.

To troll christcucks

>Do you really believe this is all real?

What did he mean by this?

Amazing.
is this why Indians keep shitting in the streets?

this, completely

>most whom have never even been to Mexico
chicanos...every single fucking time

>ignorantly prideful of mexico
they are not, most chicanos don't give a fuck about the culture of either side of the border, they take what suits them and if american/mexicans don't like it because it's a bastardized version of their cultures they say: fuck off. they are just hypocrites and what is happening is theperfect excuse to let out their anger on whites (and niggers to a certain extent, although it seems everyone havae hated niggers since forever so it isn't that important)

kekek

kike science at its finest. I guess you should let in more ethiopian jews, schlomo. And why haven't you taken in a single syrian refugee? You are going to lose your jewish pride if you didn't get some new melanin enrichment.

spot on
and no shame in their game

shame is lack of melanin

realhistoryww?

So basically the brown version of how niggers idolize being ignant gangsta rappers gunnin down niggaz everyday and see black people who became successful and educated and nonviolent as race traitors?

Orale Amigo clearly you don't know what yourrrrr talking about essay

Even niggers have more to be proud of than spics.

Yeah? Niggers dont discovered and founded America in 1492, we should be the rulers of this world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Columbus was a Polish bastard raised in Genoa.

Do Jews have any shame?

He was a Portuguese jew, but worked for Iberia.

still, he wasn't a nigger...every single race has been able to build a civilization, everybody except for niggers.

look gringo

lack of melanin correlates with higher docility, domestication, shyness, and serfdom etc

The changes manifested by the tame foxes over the generations, moreover, were not only behavioral but also physiological, just as Belyaev had expected. The first physiological change detected in the tame foxes was a lower adrenaline level. Belyaev and his team "theorized that adrenaline might share a biochemical pathway with melanin, which controls pigment production in fur", a hypothesis that has since been confirmed by research.[2] As they became tamer, more and more of the foxes began showing "signs of the domestication phenotype"; Trut later recalled that in the early 1980s "we observed a kind of explosion-like change of the external appearance."[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Konstantinovich_Belyaev#Belyaev.27s_fox_experiment
tl;dr the domesticated, docile foxes were all light eyed and lacked melanin

WE WUZ

dont give this gringo the reason, Africa had the caliphate of Cordoba, ottoman , and Egypt. All the humans are equal.

Hehe, but your Spanish and Portuguese ancestors literally fucked that up by not keeping it in their pants and not genociding the shit out of the natives. If they hadn't racemixed so heavily with all the local brownshits, your countries wouldn't be such immense shitholes. Well, looking at Spain and Portugal now, there's still a chance they would be shitholes but to a slightly lesser degree.

Soon it's not going to matter though because except Japan, all developed nations will be shitholes full of brown people because leftist politicians are naive retards or willful destroyers of whiteness and thereby excellence and greatness.

It's pretty much all Americans who identify as "x-American."

They don't have a thing in common with their great great grandparents' culture but they've heard they're a certain ethnicity all their life so they over compensate for everything by never shutting the fuck up about it.

When I lived in the states though, latinos were the worst about this, but definitely not as annoying as "muh irish, muh 1/6th cherokee." Puerto Ricans were the worst about it though.

PA SEPA BORICUA ORGULLO ORGULLO ORGULLO is pretty typical of how a Puerto Rican will introduce themselves.

Because they've got a massive chip on their shoulder

/thread

Do you believe what you perceive to be reality as it truly is? Time seems to exist simultaneously. With past,present, and future all existing at the same time but our sensory organs only interpret --inaccurately at that--the stimuli. It isn't reality. Just our experience of it.

kek, none of those were built or run by niggers, that's the point, niggers are the only race who has never ever built anything.
>sarcasm
kek