Fuck this show

fuck this show

every main character is either brown or a woman. All the antagonists are always white men.

Ssn Junipero was the GOAT episode of this season. Watch some older ones not always a broad or a brown. John Hamm.

this. The christmas one w/ hamm and the white bear one were hardocre

I have been watching The Big Fat Quiz of the Year, and I noticed that they bring in kids from the nearby school to act out certain questions, and they're all fucking black muslims.

Everyone goes 'awwwwww', but all I can see is the death of Europe. What the fuck is it with these countries cucking themselves to death?

Fuck, I broke the dubs streak. Sorry guys.

Go to bed Charlie.

Couldn't handle the pig fucking

Bretty, Good Show. The Mom/Video game episode fucked me up though. How is this related to Politics?

not related at all OP is just stupid and gets angry because someone that is not white gets to be in television even tho the show is good

if it were some shit like modern family where they try to push diversity in every fucking way i would get it but he is just being retarted

SPOILER
btw the episode where everyone can remember everything is the best in the series and redpilled as fuck showing the cheating whore that got pregnant and hooked up a perfectly good guy with the baby and the guy leaving her in the end

Tbh it's only the third season where they have a lot of non-white actos. But even then, it doesn't come off as cucky so...

This show used to be good, now it's fucking terrible

Same.

This. Best episode in the series followed by White Christmas.

Shut Up and Dance was good desu.

Men Against Fire was pretty based

I'm not sure why I haven't seen Sup Forums talk about it

Pic the creator(man) and his wife.
I assume you know know why that is the case?

His wife was also a former Blue Peter(childrens show) presenter, and I pretty much grew up with her on the Telly.
She didn't look like this back then though.

>this show
It's every show.

Watched the "roach" one today. Antagonists were all Aryan looking, hero was as black as black can be. Also, I noticed the show is basically social commentary now and not really about the dark future of technology. Shame.

I've genuinely liked the episode bashing the instagram and facebook culture, I mean it shows that pseudohappy world of comfort, tolerance and social acceptance the normies so desperately crave is fake. The sequence at the police station just shows that unhappy and dorky girl starts swearing at a nigger.

What they did to that guy went beyond race.

I felt they actually got of exploited it a bit, when he was in the psych office the first time he described the shooting as being like "bock bock"

And then when they showed him his recruitment video he was all like "yo that's kinda funny, this shit is dope"

I definitely didn't see it as a black guy being a hero story. Especially with what happened at the end

All these descriptions of episodes seem pretty interesting. I almost started the series about two years ago but now feel like I'll be bandwagoning if I watch now.