Trumptards would rather sell the US and the Western world to Putin and his Syrian muslim friends than voting for a...

Trumptards would rather sell the US and the Western world to Putin and his Syrian muslim friends than voting for a woman... This is just sad.
I hope you'll make the right choice on Tuesday, the world depends on you, vote Hillary.

>Implying Putin and friends are in a position of power over the West

Voting Hillary sells the US to Soros. There aren't any more records to correct, we corrected them all and because of that, Hillary is doomed

If you honestly think that Hillary is hated just because she's a woman, or that somehow being a woman is reason to vote for her, you need to kill yourself

>literally just ignored the whole first point

Fucking commie, keep sucking the soviet dick

>Being cucked so hard you're this ignorant.

France pls

she's corrupt, she's a criminal, she's a murderer, she's possibly raped and or sold children. fuck off

The Soviets are gone.

>b-but they're all ex-Soviets

Irrelevant. You missed the point of the Cold War evidently.

>Fucking commie, keep sucking the soviet dick

Return of the McCarthyist drones.

Soros maybe a liberal douche but he is not a neo Zionist like Trump and his buddies from (((real estate business in new york)))

>muh russians

Hillarytards would rather sell the US and the Western world to Soros and his globalist friends rather than voting for a FUCKING WHITE MALE..... This is just sad.

Soros is more than a "liberal douche". He is the single most evil man on this planet. Anyone aligned with him is my enemy.

Corrupt, maybe. The other three are founded on lies and nonsense.

>please, vote for the woman that will take rapefugees from us and to the United States!
yeah no fuck you, keep them all Pierre

The emails show clear violations of the Hatch Act and the Embezzlement Act in multiple instances.

you goddamn retard, it is clinton selling us out to every bidder, stfu shill

Putin won't even be Leader in 2017. You can screencap this

keep getting killed by islamic terrorists

>lefties evil and corruption gets exposed
>suddenly the fucking commie party of all people becomes the party of the red scare

It's like pottery. You people are DONE.

Many liberals believe that Republican politicians are pedophiles.

Many liberal politicians support rape, terrorism, and poor state of living through forced multiculturalism.

I don't see why kiddy lovers get all the credit for corruption.

btw, muslims are known to be the #1 kiddy lovers on the planet.

Hillary has basically stated she will start WW3. She said she would attack Iran (ally of Russia) and set up a no fly zone in Syria (ally of Russia) to shoot down Russian aircraft (definitely ally of Russia). How do you not see hillary as a warmonger willing to start a war with a nuclear power? You fucking faggot frenchie spineless cuck.

I strongly doubt he's a frenchman

that we even have a country left to sell at all after your filthy, incestuous, subhuman candidate and her circle jerke comrades have sold everything else to every other foreign country is a GODDAMN MIRACLE!

As Spock once said,

The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the Jew.

Vote Trump.

Fucking bitch sells guns indirectly to ISIS and these tards are going to lecture anyone on patriotism. Fucking rat bastards.

oendjejjwikwnbdhxjx

>vote for a woman
>vote for Hillary
pick one and only one
robots aren't women lol
thought you were a jillshill at first

I'd vote for a woman if it was Ayn Rand.

But I'm not voting for a fucking female version of Al Capone.

Especially when her dad is a Chicago mob boss who was literally Al Capone's 2nd hand man and took over the business when Capone went to prison.

And oh by the way, always remember to never forget: all these liberals saying, "Woman! Woman! Hillary's a woman! Vote for a woman! About time for a woman!"

These exact same liberals launched some of the most vicious and cruel and deplorably sexist and ableist comments against Sarah Palin when she was running and they didn't even bat an eye.

So all this literal feces about "Woman! Woman! We want a woman!" is just that, literal feces.

Feces in the form of language and expression. Feces coming out of their mouths and fingers.

That's what it is, that's ALL it is.

>>Me protestvote
>>Me does not want cold war
>>Me does not want ww3
>>Me does not want to draft our daughters
>>Clinton foundation took money from enemies
>>Hillary can't take a pepe the frog meme
>>Me does not vote
>>Trump is dumb...sadly. Stay out of the election french man.

Asked an ex pat who's been living in California for years about his take on the election. Unironically said this, that most trump supporters are only voting for him because they don't like that she's a woman.