Drumpf is finished

Time to go back to reditt drumpf losers, Sup Forums is Hillary territory

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN12X2P6
theweek.com/authors/damon-linker
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/2016-election-tgp-prediction-trump-wins-by-landslide/
strawpoll.me/11576934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But the conventional wisdom is wrong. Trump isn't merely going to lose. He's going to lose in the biggest popular vote landslide in modern presidential history.

But the popular vote will tell the democratic truth: Trump may well end up being the most unpopular candidate from a major party since before the New Deal.

Fuck off ctr shills. The only people who believe you are yourselves.

I'm not sure I'd even go that far

Remember shills, you're expendable and Hillary doesn't like loose ends.
>saged and hidden
>get necked nerd virgins

You responded. That means that deep in your heart of hearts you know it's true. Get out of your echo chamber, cuckfag

Isn't that article from several weeks/months ago? Can't give enough fucks to search for it

Pretty sure Trump is not doing worse than McCain.

>the same agenda but a new puppet.
You must like the taste of a more bitter serving.

>McBain couldn't even get Indiana

wew

Sorry Trump already won

And the worst land slide in modern times is Regan and Mondale

What are you sliding? Pedosta? Spirit cooking? Australian Pedosta? Clinton foundation's money laundering?
Take your pick!

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN12X2P6
Clinton leads Trump by 6 points, same as before FBI announcement: Reuters/Ipsos

aite

>Linkerstein

Land slide?
Nah.
He may lose, but it will be close.
Too close.
Regardless of what happens this election will be a huge shake up for the establishment.
They will either have to change or become more aggressive against us.

>biggest landslide in modern American history
>Donald poised to lose

McCain was one of the worst candidates in modern political history. He appealed to, and inspired nobody. Dude had absolutely no base.

It was a Democrat-like "your turn" nomination as a sacrifice to the great inevitable Obama monster in 08.

((((Fair)))) elections
((((Educated)))) populace

Kek says otherwise

theweek.com/authors/damon-linker
What a faggot

>Just Another Atheist Jewish Catholic: An Interview With Damon Linker - ...

hmmm

>The Weak
>balding effeminate cuck
>liberal echo chamber

yea i'm sure he has his finger on the pulse of the nation.

The fact that he fell for for the "Sanders voters are racist" meme, and lumps him in the same basket as Trump, makes me hate him even more.

Then again I'm a tourist from /leftypol/ so my opinion doesn't matter

Do you not know who George Soros is?

projecting much? you're budget's getting cut in 3 days hill shill

This guy gets it, he can only get the title if he loses all 50 states

McGovern or Goldwater tier?

>fell for

yes he 'fell for' the meme that he literally created you fuckwit lmao

Or rigged machines.

Hahahahahha. This has to be fake. Too good.

I think the real hot scoop of this story is why does Damon Linker look like he has downs syndrome?

Yes, Sept 1st

What parameters are they using to describe "modern"?

Damon Linker? No way, another Jew spouting sourceless lies?

>hillary territory
>board's name is POLITICALLY INCORRECT

No shit it was do you not remember Bush?

One of the lowest rated presidents of all time AND he had the second worst economic crash in American history happen like a month before the election.

Democrats could have put the shitty version of Hillary they have now and still would have won in a landslide.

>reagan
>modern times
right.

also why does damon linker look like he has down syndrome?

kill yourself

no thanks.

Check mate faggot.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/2016-election-tgp-prediction-trump-wins-by-landslide/

>55
Kek knows.

a humanitarian migrant rights activist

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Sup Forums voting for Hillary, my sides are in orbit.

>fell for

>Trump is German
>Bernie is a Jewish Slav

No they'd both be intimidated and an anglo candidate would be elected. Soros is an idiot.

>((((((((THE WEEK))))))))

>pol is hillary territory
>less than 50 replies in 45 minutes
>9/10 posts btfo this thread

Sure seems like it's Hillary territory alright. Saged

I feel like the rising costs of Obama-care is to Obama, what the 2008 crash was to Bush, just not nearly as extreme. Even without the FBI bomb, the trend of the race tightening at the end would occur with aide from the ACA.

This guy has less rhetorical skill than tumblr.

>Reaponaibility

Fuck you, pay me Jew.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/2016-election-tgp-prediction-trump-wins-by-landslide/
This inspired me to drop another $250 on trump at 1:3.65

Also when CNN finally came out from their own ass and declared hillary no longer has this in the bag. For the most based media network to say that... to me its over. He actually has options to 270 now as well so much is turning light red or battleground.

WHO IS GOING TO WIN AND BY HOW MUCH?
strawpoll.me/11576934

Could have something to do with the fact that it's fucking fake
Twitter has 140 characters limit, that's way over the limit. Whoever faked this should at least try to understand how twitter works.

And yet the GOP still sucked his balls and supported him all the way through even though ironically McCain is not a real conservative.

Meanwhile they backstabbed trump so many times and didn't even give him much resources even though he has a much better chance.

I think the GOP should burn for this. Maybe those studies were right and that it is a party of morons. At least Dems are very well organised to do whatever it takes to win.

Sup Forums tries to place him at the center of a massive jewish conspiracy to undermine the west. For instance, they take an idealist stance and believe that mass migration is promoted by a handful of powerful jews as a form of identarian strife, rather than the natural aggregate of large capitalists behaving in their own rational economic interest to strike at wages, working conditions etc.

I can't wait to shove this shit in their faces when he wins. It's kinda like how every journalist and critic of Trump has been wrong about his campaign the entire fucking time. It is going to be delicious.

cool thread bro, sure would be a shame if someone dumped pictures of korean models though.