The F U C K are you staring at goyim? never seen art before?

the F U C K are you staring at goyim? never seen art before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79u2ZnJt7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythm_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP that kid. He was tied down, bled out, and disemboweled while still alive.

I know a guy who has seen some sh.. art.
Pic. might be related.

what is the point?

LOCK THEM THE FUCK UP

How the fuck is she 69

demonic cunt

Hillary will hang by the neck until dead for treason, and the witches will burn.

Cool art Marina. Want to bring it to the White House?

I don't think you want to go down that particular rabbit hole

They dont even try to hid eit.

there's a reason they taught us witch burnings were "absurd" back in public school. it kept these evil cunts at bay

i wish they made shoes like that again.

Who is this picture of?

kek

Cooper was right about everything

shes has a huge snoz. does she work in hollywood

isn't she a serb?

Of course it's blood magic. Of course it's got to be something fucking crazy like that. This year is weird.

All this pedophile shit islands, rituals, mental fuckery and hotdogpizzaspeech, dreaming of hotdog stands etc, and then this shady art stuff on top of that (which is public).

What could scream more of pedophile shittery? Too much straight shota.

Fucks sake, this is so obvious, it must be somekind of fake flag. I am occultist myself, and I know some shit, but this just seems so phony and desperate, I don't get this to be honest.

>abramovic
>read written and pronounced (((abramovich))) in cyrillic

yeah, she's top slav, just like Putin's best pals, brothers (((Rotenberg))), Michail (((Friedman))), Vlad (((Lisovsky))), Viktor (((Vekselberg))) and all the rest

>((Abramovic))

You guys seen the art on podesta's office wall?

Cooper? Who's that?

>I'm an occultist myself

It's a very organized and precise way of chimping out

Not eating shit perhaps, neal barnard is 63.

Sup Forums is right yet again

I was so mad that he killed Dumbledore

Kill the witches.

Kill them all.

Hail the time of wizards.

Orange you glad though? Fucking CTR. The DNC. The political operatives fucking with Trump supporters at rallies...

... I can't believe these people think they are the good guys.

>Fucks sake, this is so obvious, it must be somekind of fake flag. I am occultist myself, and I know some shit, but this just seems so phony and desperate, I don't get this to be honest.

This is actually just a playful little shit test to see who's down for the next level

In a form of art, not religious. Spin and match, that picture I posted is kind of related.

nigger 69 year olds do not look like that anywhere.

im very stupid and uneducated. could someone please explain the significance of OPs pic for me?

Something like this, got to be. This has less and less to do with Drump.

OK do you have a link to a story or anything from this picture

You're here forever you Bulgarian sack of shit. Forever.

She is a Serb aristocrat. Her great uncle was an Orthodox Patriarch.

An illuminati (blanket term) priestess telling the goiym that they're nothing and they will literally eat and fuck your fucking kids, and have it leaked to the meadia, and no one will do nothing about it, continue to smoke dope and watch tv and call everyone who points to this "conspiratards"

It is supposed to look phony so if victims ever say that "I was raped on a pentagram by a goat headed man" then everyone thinks they are crazy.

That woman is friend of Hillary, Clintons overall, Podesta (Clintons campaign manager) etc etc. Says she is an "artist", does phony twatart like that, with hints to cannibalism, smearing small kids with sperm/breastmilk/blood etc. basic elements - just this entry level shit.

But what makes that picture so signifanct and fucked up, all of those people mentioned above, and the woman itself, are related and visited a lot on Lolita Express island (confirmed pedophile gathering) multiple times. Also they have sent eachother "weird" (= obvious) emails about hotdogs and pizzas, hotdogs referring to small boys and pizzas to girls, in very odd circumstances and clearly NOT speaking about the food.

Podesta actually dreamed of having that "hot dog stand in hawaii" when he retires. Anyways, that woman is drawing her own mental power and wellbeing from child sufferage and made up rituals from Molochian biblian writings. She does it for living too in form of art, but also makes small circle events ("art") where she does these things.

It is quite significant. Otherwise basic underground gothic stuff, but that Hillary and peeps are involved is what makes it fuzzy

Time for bed. The occult is a joke. There is only the Balance. Everything else is made up or derivitive of the one truth.

Bloodliner confirmed. She's either way revealed how deep she's into this stuff to the normies, who are starting to get really fucking uncomfortable

FU. Kike

"art"

It's like some crazy Elizabeth Bathory shit, because I'd fuck it. I never thought that I wouldn't mind banging a granny though.

Jill Stein is just an old woman to me who is admittedly cute but I wouldn't fuck it. I'd fuck this Scathach witch bitch. I bet fucking her is like one of those old hentai movies where turn into skull and bone as the bitch sucks up your soul after you cum.

rude

fucking oven dodger

Bathory used to bathe in the blood of kids to keep herself looking young and rejuvenated. They bricked her up alive in a tower.

Really makes you think.

that's giving me the creepers

knowing what the kikes do to goyims & all

I just woke up and I am drinking post-breakfast coffee, while my kids are reading some fantasy literature. You know, not everyone takes these things TOO "seriously", or whatever is considered serious, but like one of our columinsts said, everyone is thinking about cutting their toenails. Even Stalin, and Hitler also had few uncomfy feelings when that pubic hair went between foreskin and penis. Everyone is human, everyone lives this life, and everyone has their time to take a shit or think of more simpler stuff thanks to our monkey brains. This has same basic element thing regarding our sexuality, which can be crooked and fucked up, like the witch on OPs picture.

Children should not be involved in adult fantasies and rituals. There still must be righteous hammer.

I think she is so sexy

Anyone who read Peter J. Carroll or, RAW, Hyatt or any other entry level magical conditioning book will instantly get what this performance was about.

this woman is a pro

Kys

starting to think if hitler was right on jews and their """art""".

Second reneiscance when?

Elaborate.

you kys

the IOUN stones will all belong to us!

>entry level
>pro

Now, let's pick one, simpleton. I know Russia has it's fair share, actually quite big, margin of people, who get human life and the great meaning with vanity, thanks to Orthodox religion and purgatory of communist illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=79u2ZnJt7vU

This woman just seems too phony and... misguided. She is woman, after all, women are inferior as you well know. They have their fair share of thinking about soul, but having one? Can be debated.

Good one you disgusting faggot nerd virgin

>Art

youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

hair dye and makeup idiot

I don't think that is accurate...

no, you are

kek

William Bill Cooper. Although I only knew him for alien stuff and NSA kinda shit. He was killed in a shootout with police.

>not being familiar with Cooper's "Mystery Babylon" show

that's why everyone on this board is so fucking surprised that all the satanic illuminati eyes wide shut stuff is most likely true, because you're don't know shit about anything

Cooper was on this and calling it 20 years ago

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythm_0

>Rhythm 0 (1974) was a six-hour work of performance art by Serbian artist Marina Abramović in Studio Morra, Naples.[1] The work involved Abramović standing still while the audience was invited to do to her whatever they wished, using one of 72 objects she had placed on a table. These included a rose, feather, perfume, honey, bread, grapes, wine, scissors, a scalpel, nails, a metal bar, and a gun loaded with one bullet.[2][3]

>

It began tamely. Someone turned her around. Someone thrust her arms into the air. Someone touched her somewhat intimately. The Neapolitan night began to heat up. In the third hour all her clothes were cut from her with razor blades. In the fourth hour the same blades began to explore her skin. Her throat was slashed so someone could suck her blood. Various minor sexual assaults were carried out on her body. She was so committed to the piece that she would not have resisted rape or murder. Faced with her abdication of will, with its implied collapse of human psychology, a protective group began to define itself in the audience. When a loaded gun was thrust to Marina's head and her own finger was being worked around the trigger, a fight broke out between the audience factions."[7]

tl;dr If you let people do anything to you for 6 hours then they will.

what's going through his mind, Sup Forums?

Grandma pls let go of Ruby.

her horn is overpowering mine. I will not get to mate.

Ramble Ramble....

Yes Children should never ever ever be involved in anything sexual. It's disgusting and selfish for an adult who has some kind of fetish to subject a child to their sexually skewed fetish or sense of reality. As a person who got raped as a kid, believe me I KNOW.

But don't come here with that low-level occult shit. Its meaningless. Like a fraternity. Dumb, mindless, one dimensional, surface reading bullshit.

I've seen god and he is indifferent to us, and no ritual will every control god. The idea that rituals can be performed to effect the outcome of anything in time/space is a fucking joke. God stares blankly at rituals. God stares blankly at you.

Yeah, Art, you uncultured goy!

>If only they had actually shot her

she's just faking all of this for attention, she's a munchausen

She is closing his eyes
This mean he can't see
Eyes are also called the windows to the soul
We can't see his souls, his feelings
He can't see anything
He is naked

What did they mean by this?

>As a person who X
>I WAS RAPED LOOK AT ME
>I have more deep down visuals in excistence cause I had a trauma
>I was broken down so I could be built anew

This is so basic defensive mechanisms you don't even believe it yourself.

Things ain't that complicated as you might make them to seem. Or then you just have such a simple train of thought, everything seems complicated. It's like tieing shoelaces is impossible and unreachable for babies, even unfathomable. For us, it's more than basic things.

You got your fingers broken, you can not ever tie sholaces. Ever. Even if you think that strapping around shoes is as good as shoelaces, or even better.

They are not.

She's Serbian dude.

Where, when, how have you seen God?

abramovic is a 100% jewish surname

>40kid
Well that explains that.

Meh I was very young. I barely remember sexual abuse. It was the physical/psychological abuse that was much worse.

At any rate I'm not sure what we are arguing about. I agree with you generally but I know that the occult is bullshit. That is the keystone of my disagreement.

But you're fucking wrong, ARNTCHA?

Origins are not from 40k. Also, how do you recognize that, unless you are 40kid?

Besides, it's just nice fantasy.

> I know that the occult is bullshit. That is the keystone of my disagreement.

With this, you are right, and that is what I was saying also.

Is the FBI going to do something about this? If they don't investigate then you know who have the real power. You have to be a piece of subhuman shit to do this to kids. That bitch need to be gased for real.

*JUST

>the occult is bullshit

Nothing could be more irrelevant to the point at hand.

Whether Satan is real is completely irrelevant.

That they worship Satan is entirely relevant.

How would you feel if they worshiped Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy? What do you think of somebody who admires and glorifies and swears allegiance to evil and death and destruction?

That's what's fucking relevant, not whether or not there's a literal red man jumping up and down with a tail and a pitchfork.

>Not knowing abramovic art
How out of touch are you guys?

>Whether Satan is real is completely irrelevant.
>That they worship Satan is entirely relevant.
Yeah. And it's not even Satan. Just some bull headed middle eastern god that they used to sacrifice children to. Whether they believe this shit is magic or just some bullshit reason to do these wicked things is irrelevant. They are doing this horrible shit.

You know. Allegedly. At this point, I hope this is some made up smear campaign. This shit is horrifying.