The Miraculous Return

Miraculous finally returns for a second season

Links brought to you by our dear Sup Forumsmrade VivaEspaƱa

Episode 1
mega.nz/#!C85jHSpT!p-6kVCXeg6JoiwHY1r5ImZo_6XajATxh5CdfZguW824

Episode 2
mega.nz/#!30AFiZqI!2aSu1Ju5DA7M90dHiFoJWAglwN27QiuwI1vvbSSuPg0

First for purrfectAdrien.

Those who defended until death that Gabriel was NOT Hawk Moth and insulted those who knew he was, leave the fandon now.

I still think Adrien's dad is not HM....

That dance was too lewd. I wonder if Adrien takes advantage of all his fangirls like that.

Adrien took advantage?

Alya practically forced them together

Yeah, right. Mari was probably stopping herself to grab his butt immediatly in the slow dance.

I don't think Gabriel would raise a kid that wasn't his.

>"so you're one of his admirers?"

Surprisingly tactful of Gabriel, admirer is a much nicer term than just calling Marinette a stalker like she is

Man I wonder how deep in denial Adrien has to be for the episode where they see the inside of her room to not trigger any thoughts.

Oh look Cat Noir is being mind controlled,
AGAIN.
Are you fucking serious Astruc???

Little Chloe and Little Adrien look super cute together

Also Chloe's mom leaving her is super sad

Can we finally get a Ladybug under mind control ep.

Oh shit what a twist if Ladybug was fooled by an fake evil Adrien and acted evil.

>They became friends because neither of them has a mom.

Adrien's mom only went missing in the past year. The Christmas episode said it was his first Christmas without her.

Wouldn't be the first time an Adrien situation made Ladybug/Marinette get violent. She nearly beat up Santa, for god's sake.

>Hawk Moth's ultimate Keikaku is to get Ladybug to KILL an akumatized victim by faking Adrien's death.

>filling up the book with 10 billion cds

that's actually pretty clever.

I also liked how marinette didn't instantly have her rube goldberg vision after using lucky charm.

Say what you will, but overprotective dads know exactly what kids that age get up to on their own. On the other hand, he is French so it's unclear how much that actually bothers him so long as there is no pregnancy.

Does it just kill anyone else how much Adrien absolutely craves any sort of affection from his father?

I mean, just look at the expression on his face here. I don't think we've ever seen him this genuinely happy aside from the only other time Gabriel hugged him in the episode Simon Says.

Someone please protect this sweet summer child ;_; He doesn't deserve the inevitable heartbreak he's going to get later on this season.

Tell me Marinette have you ever seen his penis?

Aaannndd that's another show ruined by bullshit apologia 'sad children can't help becoming bullies!' armchair psychology that was never foreshadowed in the ten billion scene the supposed "victim" had in the first season.

what are you talking about?

Did you miss all the Chloe episodes season one where it was pretty clear she didn't have a mother, her father barely spends time with her and she barely had any real friends?

Or do you just dislike the idea of sad children become bullies, because Adrien basically has the exact same backstory as Chloe and he isn't a bitch

Chloe is just a bitch, I dont think you can claim she does it because of some tragic backstory, she clearly just likes it

Does Chloe's Teddy Bear have huge diamonds for eyes or am I looking at this wrong?

Also wtf is her butler's real name? Jean what?

forgot the image

Yes, it's so unfair that nobody likes the brat who plagiarises, gets people unjustly fired, and treats her only "friends" like shit.
Oh wait.

It was interesting how badly she took Adrien's rejection and the lengths she was willing to go to with regaining his friendship. Of course, it all came to naught when he forgave her at the end, but still.
She needs a lesson from someone who won't forgive her so easily but is close enough for rejection to hurt her. I bet it'll be her mom and it'll used as buildup to Queen B.

The episode never said. It'd be hilarious if his name doesn't begin with Jean at all.

Hawkmoth does evil for the better cause, that's his goal.

I don't think she learned literally nothing but she just wouldn't be Chloe if she didn't belittle those around her some of the time

I do not understand Spanish

they're in English

Legit dub, i promise. Just without bass

No wonder everyone sounds higher or something.

You're not supposed to feel bad for her.

Just know that she's not one-dimensional

Damn he has well-groomed cuticles.

Also, diamond eyes on a teddy bear? That's definitely the bear of the one percent.

No, he's doing it so he can get laid again.
Which is fair enough, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't exactly justify pooping on thirteen-year-olds.

What, Nathalie is a carpet muncher?

Speaking of her. Does she know he's Hawk moth? Or she only knows he has a "secret"

I like how they already seem to be playing up Adrien and Chloe's relationship

in Season 1 it often felt like Adrien and Chloe didn't have a real relationship, they only interactions they had were when Adrien was serving as a point of tension for Marinette and Chloe to clash over or when Chloe was being a super huge bitch so Adrien could stand up to her and white knight for Marinette, they never seemed to actual be friends or have a history

I do kinda wonder how they are gonna play this going forward, are they gonna try to turn Chloe into an actual romantic rival for Marinette?

he gave the book to her to put somewhere and the next place it appears is in his secret lair

If she doesn't know, even if he hasn't told or explained it to her, then she is a massive idiot

I won't be surprised if Nathalie does end up becoming Le Paon.

Chloe is responsible for so many akumas that Hawkmoth just send butterflies to her house knowing is just a matter of time before she pisses somebody.

we really need to get this image updated

Marinette is plus one, Chloe is plus one and I guess Gabriel is plus one if Akumatizing himself counts, or do we blame that on Marinette or Adrien for stealing the book?

Are they taking a Pacifica with Chloe? If they are the show might be a tad more tolerable now.

It's been somewhat hinted at ever since they announced she'd get a Miraculous.

>taking a Pacifica
nah, I don't think they plan to give her two episodes towards a redemption and then just forget about her before really finishing her arc and randomly ending the show instead

This show still hasn't proved it can do a story arc properly. At least Gravity Falls was capable of that. I don't even think Miraculous has continuity.

It would count as Adrien. He took the book in the first place, inciting Gabriel's rage in the first place.

It's proving to have continuity now.

except its faked rage

Gabriel wasn't actually mad or anything, he faked throwing a tantrum to explain why he would be akumatized and to make it look like he couldn't be Hawkmoth

Since just like the entire fandom before today we assumed Hawkmoth couldn't akumatize himself

I think he really was angry on some level but he definitely played it up for show.

How long before tumblr decides that this very obvious enemy kiss is proof that they are lesbians?

Its a kiss on the cheek dude, this would only confuse someone who literally knew nothing about all of Europe or certain part of Latin America

Its not like they actually kissed like that time Naruto and Sasuke tripped into each other in like episode 3

Already too late for that.

I mean people already think Chloe is a lesbian, but that has to do with how she acts around Ladybug

although they totally dialed back her hero worship a bit, honestly it was a bit comical and overwhelming before, so it was probably smart to dial it back a bit

Tumblr only need two characters to look at each other general direction to justify shiping them. By their standars that kiss on the cheek is hardcore sex.

She truly is the Queen B

She must know, she watched as he went down his dumb batman elevator

According to the spoilers Adrien is the one who will recieve a romantic rival.

Jean Luc

This just brings up a further question: Who installed that damn thing? And built the special Hawkmoth Chamber? I get that Gabriel is rich enough to pay for it, but that still means he had to use a contractor (not appearing to be much of a mechanical or structural engineer himself). So, which Engineering firm had a really bizarre contract for a famous fashion designer's mansion?

Isn't the building that chamber is in a completely different building too? Does he have a Batcave underneath Paris?

That isn't really all that clear. It might be a different building. Or it might just be an isolated annex in the mansion that is otherwise inaccessible.

did they change marrinettes voice or something? I'm watching it on youtube, the U.K disney channel has the first ep there and she sounds more high pitched and squeaky than normal

just did a check on netflix with an older ep and yup her voice is definitely sounds younger

Confirmed the Queen Bee's weapon is a magic top

Mother Fucking Beyblade Incoming

Hope Adrian finds out who Ladybug is

many thanks to you and and the spaniard

SOMEONE MAKE A PASTEBIN WITH ALL THESE LINKS

Gabriel wasn't upset that the information was gone, but rather his son would go behind his back & steal something that was in his safe. Plus he did say the book had sentimental value as it is the last gift he received from Tara Agreste.

You're in the bar and this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

Fucking regifters.

Tumblr only needs two characters. Really, two subjects. They ship anything & everything.

Start dating him instead.

Maybe he built into the CATacombs of Paris.

The lift probably takes him down to the dungeon, he has to walk a little to board another elevator, & he's in his butterfly sanctuary.

Slap his

It's a trompo specifically.

Adrien's fucking aloof. Plagg only encourages it.

Slap his cock with my ass

>CATacombs
Puns like those are fighting words

Kwamis can sense the presence of other Kwamis. Tikki recognized herself in time-traveling Ladybug & Wayzz knew that Nooroo was in an evil user's possession.

Tikki probably knows that Plagg is with Adrien but doesn't get involved in personal matters. Plagg doesn't give a cat's ass about sensing any Kwamis because its none of his concern. He didn't react to the spellbook beyond a casual comment. Not sensing shit is kind of his thing- that's why he's fine with eating pungent cheese.

It was so important that Gabriel didn't reattach the butterfly brooch until after meeting with Marinette. If he had the miraculous on, Tikki would have sensed Nooroo & confirmed Marinette's suspicion. Nooroo wouldn't have said anthing to Gabriel.

Does Gabriel still suspect Adrien is Cat Noir?

I was going to empathize the comb in it too in reference to the Honey Comb miraculous, but it is just too soon.

Chat, it's time to stop

My name is Barry Allen. And in the daytime I'm just a normal girl with a normal life

>Gabriel is Hawk Moth

Fuck you all :)

Why did Tiki say Master Fu never wanted her to bring Marinette back to Master Fu's office? I am forgetting something?

Also I love that Master Fu is a Master Fuck up

HUGGING IS FORBIDDEN, Kamen Rider Chat!

>later on this season.

But they planed to make it to 6 seasons

>dub
Wake me up when subbed frog web-dl is available.

same, though I'm happy with the Korean version to if that's availbe, Korean Chat seriously sounds hot, specially when he says "my lady" in English or makes the occasional cat noise
Fuck I love the Korean dub

Well, this season isn't wasting any time, is it?

I wonder who they were fighting before Akumas were a thing.

Pretty much if his incredibly hammy vocal concern for his son's safety at the end of the season premiere was of any indication.

people who wanted to get their hands on the miraculous-es for evil doing, probably.

If the comics are any indication there are, in fact, other superheroes and supervillains who are completely unconnected to the Miraculous. So, they would have fought whatever supervillains happened to be around. Thank goodness no other supervillains have decided to wreck havoc in Paris while the Miraculous users are in the middle of a civil war of sorts.

Will any of this show up in the show proper? Maybe when Hawkmoth and Le Paon are defeated.

I just finished and DAMN WHAT A QUALITY SPIKE. Thats the most ive ever enjoyed ML episodes

Details?

Yeah, I hope it stays like that.

At the very end she called him Jean-pascal, so either she got it right, or she never learned his name and we'll never know.

>chloe is doing something today? Better send an evil butterfly ahead of time.
Even Gabriel knows.

She called him Jean-Luc, to which he didn't attempt correcting after the fact so I'm confident it's that