Satam Sonic

What was this? It was Shadow, wasn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7928&start=15#p416909
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q27YiPRiewg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone ever done a gag where the "eyeballs in the dark" are just a pair of floating, glowing eyeballs?

Ixis Naugus, I believe.

It was a oc donut steel evil wizard.

Clearly Mephiles

Shadow wasn't a twinkle in anyone's eye yet. It was Ixis Naugus.

Didn't Penders come up with "Ixis"?

It was AoStH Robotnik

I always thought it was going to be Metal Sonic.

10/10 would mark for this.

No. That was just a false rumour: bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7928&start=15#p416909

Always bugged me. Did he get hedgehog eye surgery in the Void?

Exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

Either Knuckles, Fang, or Metal Sonic. No fucking way it could be Naugus, look at the eyes. This is why SatAM would've been 100% shit tier fanfiction if it continued.

That would've been cool.

Fools! It's Amy!

It was already confirmed to have been Ixus. His design would have been different but that who it was.

>Sonic having fucking nothing in terms of competence
>Tails being a fucking wimp and fodder
>Sally is literally jesus incarnate with zero flaws
>Antoine being a fucking loser with a name that alludes to jack shit
>Bunnie, one of the few interesting members of the freedom fighters due to her being a FUCKING CYBORG, being made more generic and ignored for season two
>Rotor becoming useless in the wake of Sally and NICOLE
>Dulcy in general
>Sonic having an uncle
>Robotnik being extremely edgy in comparison to the godliness that is Aosth Sonic
>Snively being a shit tier right hand man in comparison to Scratch and Grounder
>King "Dictator Motivator" Acorn
>Naugus being an extremely generic threat who only exists because he's super evil and Snively needs his redemption when he worked with fat Hitler
SatAM was a mistake. It's a goddamn surprise Ian adapted it to be as good as he did.

But he didn't adapt shit from it.
All of he ever built off of was Gallagher, DeCesare and Boller's work. Even when they rebooted, he took even less from SatAM than before.

It's Sonichu

Hi, underage!

Of fucking course it was Metal Sonic, the whole thread is laughing at OP's idiocy. The reverse color scheme was just to make the eyes stand out in the dark.

Daily reminder that Naugus is a shit tier villain compared to 10/10 fuckers like Finitevus, Fleetway Super Sonic, AosTH Robotnik, and Boom Eggman.

It was supposed to be Naugus

The creators literally said it was Ixis though.

It'sa Mario!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q27YiPRiewg

You're all idiots. It's clearly this cat.

It was supposed to be Ixis Nagus, but kinda I get the feeling that the animators didn’t know that when they did this scene, given that the shape of the eyes were a perfect match for Sonic’s which led many of us (myself included) to believe that it was actually Metal Sonic.