With savino gone, will the focus stop being on these two annoying faggots and more about the sisters?

With savino gone, will the focus stop being on these two annoying faggots and more about the sisters?

Has there been a puberty episode yet?

I'm fine with Lincoln. Clyde needs to GTFO.

With savino gone, the focus will stop being on the sisters and more about these two annoying faggots.

the reverse

No, it was savino who wanted the focus to be on lincoln and his faggot friend. With him gone they might give more focus to the sisters

>With savino gone, the focus will stop being on the sisters and more about these two annoying faggots.

Wasn't Savino's entire modus operandi behind this whole "one boy, dozen of sisters" premise was his own creepy childhood?
With him gone, that line is severed and as such there might be little to no drive to pursue that cartoon Savino way. Which might be for the best.

Depends. Who will be the new Animation Director?

to save face, most likely the senior female animator on the team

>Savino gone
>this HAS to be some sort of...
>it's true
Holy shit, really? Was it a kneejerk reaction from Nick inb4 SJW hate or has some actual evidence surfaced?

I'm gonna make a guess Miguel Puga but

I can easily see this as well.

My guess evidance exsists, its just i dontnknow how nick would be able to release it. Also, from what i can tell the investigation is still going on

>Nick release it
>Nick
Uh, that's not how that works. If there's real evidence, the police has it, not fucking Nick. And obviously if there is an investigation it would be still ongoing. Even open and shut cases don't get wrapped up in a matter of days. There's no fucking way something that happened 4 fucking years ago and didn't conveniently surface until Savino made it big could be easy to investigate.

comment from different thread

the focus will be on spongebob while this show gets canned

and there's no benefit for Nick to release anything and openly admit anything that makes them look bad to the public. If it's allegations and rumors that made Nick feel they need to distance themselves from Savino for the time being, well now that's just speculation, you don't know for sure what's going on or how bad and incompetent this makes Nick's management policies look.
Literally a case of keep your mouth shut and let people assume you're stupid or talk and remove all doubt

Flush it and go with that Spinoff with the Santiago family and Ronnie Anne. Or at least put it on the back burner for a bit.

Its the highest rated show so i doubt that

My guess on what would change is that Lincoln would no longer talk to the audience and be less prominent as a main character.

Nick is already in a spiral if Viacom can't come to an agreement with Spectrum parent.

He barely had any day to day work on the show aside from the occasional storyboard and script.

Calling for the show to be sacrificed is idiotic. IE Cartoon Brew being garbage.

So first they waited for 4 years and then they went to the HR department? WTF? This sounds like bullshit all around. How the fuck can something so shady on the part of the "victims" get a guy fired?

because if you can't prove it, HR can't help you and your career is over essentially. This is people's livelihood, it's not hard how some of them think they can let some shit slide if the alternative is potentially throwing away what they worked for most of their adult lives

Big one has come out so any response will get caught up on that wave. Either respond along similar lines or be dragged down into the mire.

Which itself is funny considering their Live Action productions.

So are you saying that they couldn't prove it years ago but now they suddenly can? This makes no sense. Especially since this sort of crime is probably completely verbal evidence based.

>big one
What? As in someone with serious allegations came out and everyone that had a grudge against him decided to get on a bandwagon?

maybe they got a corroborative witness, maybe they had enough people willing to step forward that HR can't ignore it, maybe the silence wasn't worth it any more
not every fucking thing is done with machine perfection, people make plenty of bad choices for what they think is valid reasons and guess what, you'll never know the details so all this fucking is on every side is guess work

Savino will rise out of the ashes!
He will create quite house

Quiet house?
Yeah, if you mean that he will build a compound somewhere in the sticks where he can hope to hoard juvenile slave-concubines of his own. :^)

>Wasn't Savino's entire modus operandi behind this whole "one boy, dozen of sisters" premise was his own creepy childhood?
I'm not the type of person to throw around accusations of pedophilia, but a concept like that being developed by a sexual deviant... definitely makes me ask questions.

>They didn't just call him a fag
It's like women don't have any idea of how to behave in public.

This is definitely nothing criminal, or else they would have gone to the police instead of HR. That's why this seems a lot more like a case of failed blackmail, or an attempt to slander a guy.

This makes me think that it's probably something completely benign like flirting. They probably got a taste of Californian progressive feminism and now think that asking someone out for a coffee is tantamount to rape.

>questions
Like what? Come on, go on. What's wrong with the concept of a big family? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

why do that when you can ruin a person's livelyhood

I'm straight up trying to sabotage my relationship with my brother and it won't even work.

He ruined his own by molesting those women. Dont molest women and they wont accuse you of being a sick fuck. problemo solved

what is a lie?

l dont quite know

Why would you choose to believe a bunch of women you don't know are lying about a serious matter over a guy you don't know.

Everyone in this thread is talking directly out of their ass, why are you surprised?

>Dont molest women and they wont accuse you of being a sick fuck
That's not guaranteed

i agree but we live in a world where everyone isn't truthful sometimes people make shit up, i knew a guy who would make shit up, but it blew up in his face, glad it happened because if he got a job in animation he'd probably pull stunts like this shit

Culture wars

its almost like the delusion you keep telling yourself but most lies are told toward others. They had evidence. they brought it forward now that the chance of him destroying them before it it got out was low, now he's fired for being a sick fuck after a long internal investigation.

Wait do we even know how long the investigation went on for?

who's in charge of it?

and if theyre lying then evidence will come forth and they will be punished.

you think that's how it'll work, that person's name is still tarnished the allegation alone is gonna ruin someone's life, people kill themselves over this

And whats the deal with airline-food?

yeah

That's the moral dilemma behind every allegation, my friend; either live in silence over possible abuse, or speak out and possibly ruin someone's life for no reason, or get your life ruined yourself.

kinda an incentive to not be a sick fuck

We want sisters! We want sisters!

Yes, but it won't be in a good way.

I can pretty much guarantee that Nick will put some inexperienced, unqualified, social justice pushing woman in charge of production in an effort to try and save face in the current climate, and they'll turn the show into a cast of ten flanderized mary sues.

Basically imagine the current show, but every sister is now the Felicity Smoak of their gimmick.

all thanks to Savino

>they had evidence
No they didn't, they wouldn't have waited for years if they did.

>why would they lie
Lots of reasons: he called their bluff on a blackmail attempt, they literally think they were raped due to retarded 3rd wave feminism, they are just evil bitches trying to wreck his life because women don't get punished for false allegations of sexual misconduct for some reason.

you are actively choosing to be butthurt in the defense of one guy you don't know.

>No they didn't
post proof since you're so sure

>this guy thinks apathy towards anything not directly affecting him makes him superior.

Please tell me she has a penis

False accusation cases where men get imprisoned by lying testimonies happen quite often and sometimes real evidence of the person lying doesn't come forth until months to a year later. This shit happens a lot with under 20-year olds and teenage girls who have vendettas against an older guy in school.

I like nerdy black characters.

>and if theyre lying then evidence will come forth and they will be punished
Which doesn't matter if your career, your reputation, and your life are ruined.

Back in high school we had a teacher get slammed with accusations of raping a student. The school basically threw him under the bus and fired him, the city dragged his name through the mud for months, his wife divorced him and took his kids, he had people vandalizing his car, his home, etc.

He was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing. The student had completely made up the accusation) , but she was never punished (the old 'we don't want to discourage real victims from coming forward' line) and he never recovered. Even though he was exonerated, no school would hire him (even being accused of assaulting a student means you're pretty much blacklisted from teaching), he never saw his kids again as far as I know, and he was still treated as a pariah by most of the community. A couple years after the case against him was dismissed he shot himself.

>happen quite often
no they dont

I'm taking it you've never seen Man in the Woods short?

If Savino's name was cleared right now and he was innocent, it wouldn't matter because not everyone who has read the story would be kept updated on it. There would still be a large, large portion of people who believe he was a sexual harasser. Many of who have hiring power and would blacklist him from the studio anyway.

Look at how many people still think Skyler Page was a serial molester and only half the people who know the story know he has bipolar disorder.

They happen more than sexual harassment cases in the animation industry. This isn't TV Hollywood, people aren't asked to the casting couch to get the storyboarding job.

I'm choosing not to throw a guy who made a fun show under the bus just because some literally whos climbed out of the woodwork to accuse him.

This is common sense. Would you wait 4 years to report a theft if the culprit lost his ID on the scene of the crime and you have a video of him braking into your house and stealing your stuff?

>evidence
What evidence would that be? Even if there will be literally no evidence of misconduct from Savino's part, he will still have the accusation hang over him, his job is already gone and his reputation is ruined.

>punished
lol, nope. That's why women are so quick to throw such allegations around. Unless there's literally a recording of them admitting to fabricating the charges, there's no way they will see any punishment for it. On the contrary, even if their plot fails, they will get sympathy because their "abuser" "got away with it".

There are people who still think that Michael Jackson is a pedophile

Fuck this gay earth

>this guy thinks having such a leaning view of a situation no one outside of it is actually privy of is reasonable

Sexual harassment is a different crime from theft. Besides, people don't report to the police for these kinds of matters; they report to HR, and allow investigations to go from there.

>Googles oveturned convictions
>quite often
Not everyone is as stupid as you want them to be
>This is common sense.
and yet you havent shown up on the news with this "evidence of yours" or in court defending savino.

There've been dozens of high profile false accusations over the last ten years. Jesus how long did that fucking mattress girl shit go on for? Like six months?

>Miguel Puga

He's Hispanic right, so more Ronnie Anne and her family?

You think there wouldn't be defenders or others ready to contest the matter within the workplace if that were the case? Not that it matters, since it's notoriously difficult to get evidence for or against sexual harassment either way.

Expect Lincoln's personality to completely change.

This. The sisters will get focus and replace Lincoln as the narrator per their own personal episode.

>Not everyone is as stupid as you want them to be
Except you googling that literally proves my point of "Sometimes evidence doesn't come to light until 6 months to a year later", in the case of sexual harassment allegations, not in the case of murder or rape. Most of those overturned convictions don't happen until fucking years later.

I never said they get imprisoned for life. But even 6 months for shit you didn't do is too long.

As far as we know there's been no evidence exonerating or condemning him. All we know is that an accusation have been made. It's a bit early for anyone to be singing his praises or calling for his head on a spike.

If anything this thread has taught me is the females were wise to keep this internal. Seeing as how quick anons with no inside information are to acquit males of any wrong doing.

I want Clyde's dads to get retconned just for the sake of a shitstorm.

The worst part is that they're completely right that men's lives can get completely ruined from a false sexual harassment charge, and that there are people evil enough to bring someone down, but they're so completely overzealous about insisting that the females are conspiring collectively against men to bring them down that it only makes them yet another bit player in the dumbass culture war.

>Seeing as how quick anons with no inside information are to acquit males of any wrong doing.
We're not the video game industry. We're still very much a niche community. The girl who Skyler Page groped on didn't have to move out of her house or got non-stop death threats on the phone. The most that happened is she had to make her Twitter private for awhile.

Even if we had a list of all the women who accused Savino, nothing would still happen except some social media bitching. Animation community, especially Sup Forums, does not get shit done. We had to work just to get a troll letter to Marvel published.

It's also why that open letter will do nothing and in five years, another show runner is probably going to get canned for groping his co-worker.

How can they be more flanderized from their already one-dimensional personalities?

*and it shouldn't be that way because men deserve to be heard out when they're being accused. They deserve to have the ability to defend themselves sufficiently just as women have the means to bring charges up to them, but there's so much moral and cultural garbage and gunk surrounding the whole thing that a serious look into these matters is unlikely.

that doesnt change the fact that PER year the number of overturned convictions isnt even a fraction of actual convictions.
>I never said they get imprisoned for life
I never claimed you did. where are you getting that?

As someone who had a false accusation placed against them (indecent exposure) by a random woman who couldn't even identify me in a lineup.

Fuck today's society where women are viewed as innocent before any evidence is gathered when it was revealed that the accuser had multiple other cases of false accusations and used it to gain pity from the general public to promote her business.

Yes, I'm still salty after multiple years.

Not only are all women innocent, but all men are potential rapist monsters just waiting to come out of their shell. It's bullshit is what it is.

>I never claimed you did. where are you getting that?
The fact that you're acting like it.

>that doesnt change the fact that PER year the number of overturned convictions isnt even a fraction of actual convictions.
So what happens when these cases are handled internally with no court case? Because that is usually what happens in companies. And it almost always results in a firing. There is no "evidence will come to light" with a bunch of HR people who consider themselves judges.

>Besides, people don't report to the police for these kinds of matters; they report to HR, and allow investigations to go from there
Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Is it because the HR department will literally always side with the women? Nah that can't be right

>The fact that you're acting like it.
>par·a·noi·a
[ˌperəˈnoiə]
NOUN

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

Why do women always ruin everything?

>I have no argument so I'm going to show off my limited vocabulary

You wanna refute my second point there pal or admit you had a shitty opinion to begin with?

They can't help it, it's in their nature.

I wanted more Loud House threads on Sup Forums. But not like this.

Women are social parasites that get worse when you can't call them out on it.

That's how I was treated. Someone with a clean record (only had two speeding tickets when I was in high school) and even the court ordered therapist questioned why I was there for sexual treatment after a few appointments. Yet, the probation officer was a hardcase bitch who always threatened to throw me into jail because she disliked how the therapist reports stated I was not guilty. Same with the polygraph tests.

>Lost manager job of six years
>Lost social circle due to legal drama (probably for the best long-term)
>Girlfriend eventually broke up with me due to me mentally breaking down
>Gain a lot of weight due to stress eating

>Nick blackballd every show that can't beat sponge numbers for 10yrs
>a show finally does and it becomes involved in a scandal barely a year later
I don't know if Savino deserves this, but Nick does.

It sure is. But it doesn't matter. Fake allegations of sexual misconduct ruin a person's life as effectively as real ones without any harm to the accuser.

>that doesnt change the fact that PER year the number of overturned convictions isnt even a fraction of actual convictions.
The overwhelming majority of accusations never get as far as actual criminal investigations, usually for lack of actual evidence.

HR departments handle everything internally and don't have to deal with the same burden of proof that a criminal investigation requires. Since a company is going to be in a better position, legally, to defend itself against suits from a wrongfully accused and terminated employee than an employee who was sexually assaulted at work, they play it safe, side with the accuser 99% of the time, and respond to any accusation with disciplinary action.

Because men allow them to do so,

Actually women allow them because women are often in the job position who hire other people.

Jesus, man, how are you doing now?