Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

He's a big guy

One punch Manuel

>Happy struggles to box one security guard to the ground, needing to bite him to subdue him in Iron Man II
>Luis one punch KOs a security guard

I wanna say Happy should win because he's a trained boxer who's even shown Tony a thing or two, but then I'm reminded that Tony landed a hit with "mixed martial arts".

Happy is kinda shit.

More importantly, how would a short with these two go?

Also, I want Luis to make a whole recap of the MCU.

Happy had to train to learn what all Mexicans instinctively know. Luis is an experienced Mexican.

>Luis starts explaining it while Happy keeps interrupting and correct him
I'd buy it

Luis is actually One Punch Man

I really thought he was lying at the beginning when he said he knocked out the black guy in prison.

>implying anyone can beat Juan Punch Man

I think he already did in a convention.

guive linque

>implying anyone can defeat Jon "El Jefe Chefman" Favreau.

>how would a short with these two go?

>Marvel stopped making One Shots.

Now you've gone and made me irritated.

Angry Joe

Rewatching Homecoming.
Happy's a cunt.
fucker paces around like he's so busy, he's just a fucking guard.
is he like that in the comics? (I mean, i know hes dead but still)

He's barely in the comics. Pretty much background character tier his entire history and was most effectively used to get Pepper out of the books for a short time.

Have you watched the deleted scenes for homecoming yet? he has a phone call with his mother that was a very wise cut.

i felt tony knowing martial arts in civil war was kind of dumb. he shouldn't have the strength to pull off attacks against winter soldier. i know we see him boxing and stuff throughout the series, i just feel that if you want to say black widow/bucky/cap/hawkeye are superior fighters guys like tony shouldn't last a seconds against them without powers/tech. i wish he would have only landed any hits but done no damage, instead his reaction time/blocking was on par with black widow. and he managed to punch winter soldier without breaking his hand.

>and he managed to punch winter soldier without breaking his hand.
Bucky isn't made completely out of metal mate. and the only time i can recall tony hard countering the metal arm he had armor tech on his hand to do it.

he pretty much got demoted the moment tony became ironman.

i think he used to be like super impressive guard/driver/confidant to the point that tony listened to him and learned from his experience (like teaching him boxing, always referencing times tony deferred to his judgement). then tony became ironman stopped being a drunk man-baby and started recognizing he was capable of fending for himself. he's still a drunk man-baby but he's now a confident man-baby with a power armor.

>implying im buying disney shit.

yeah agreed, i had to rewatch it stark slapped him with the magazine, didn't actually punch him.

my complaint was based on seeing guys actually break their knuckles irl fights because the other guy actually knew how to fight and could take a punch. and bucky being above avg. in taking hits. i know he's not made of metal but a regular joe will probably wreck his hand in a punch like that. that's why defense classes tell you not to just start throwing haymakers in a fight. since you might be out of the fight by the end of your first punch if it lands wrong.

Hasn't been leaked yet

>Juan Punch Man
Underrated

>Marvel stopped making One Shots.

Why give away the milk when stupid people will buy replica after replica of delicious colored tap water