SABRINA CW TV

Casting call:

>Female, Open Ethnicity, to play 16.

>Sabrina is an half-human, half-witch,empowered young woman just beginning her dark education as a sorceress, even as she tries to maintain a normal life as a sophomore at Baxter High. Sabrina’s intelligent, compassionate, and brave to the point of recklessness.

>She is fiercely loyal to her family and friends; wickedly funny and in the middle of a star-crossed romance with her classmate Harvey Kinkle.She challenges witch-doctrine at every turn. She is all that stands between us an the Forces of Darkness that threaten our world.

Jesus, they're gonna make her black?

Other urls found in this thread:

omegaunderground.com/2017/10/03/exclusive-sabrina-teenage-witch-casting-underway-leaked-audition-tapes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Open doesn't mean black.

Diversity = black.

True but blacks can't lead a show. Usually secondary characters get blackwashed. At best she'll be mixed

Why can't we have more latin cuties on lead roles?

>Open Ethnicity
Fuck everything.

What do you think? They said it was going to be a darker reboot.

>darker
Carlos, stop.

>a star-crossed romance with her classmate Harvey Kinkle

$1,000 says if they end up casting a white female to play Sabrina, this character will be renamed Tyrone

It would honestly be an improvement over the last cartoon that made Harvey into some random beta.

That's riiiight
The answer to the riddle is cakes on the griddle

If they make her black, they won't bother to explore witchcraft as practiced in Africa. It'll still be by the numbers Wiccan shit. I want some Juju and shit.

please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

>yfw they cast Melissa Joan Hart as Hilda or Zelda

Imagine if they had specified "White", people would start screaming "racusm!". They're probably throwing in the garbage any non-white ones i hope.

Why not both?

CW's too friendly to the gays for her christian audience these days

>CW's too friendly to the gays
Speaking of, since i'm drawing a blank here, were there any gay characters before? Or will they turn somebody gay?

>were there any gay characters before?
In Archie or Sabrina?

I was talking about Sabrina, my bad.

Also works the other way around.
They could accept black chicks auditions just for the brownie points and to prevent themselves being called racists, but actually aiming to get a white girl for the role.

I thought Dove Cameron was locked in for this.

the real question is, Is Melissa Joan Hart be playing one of the aunts?

I bet they're going to turn the aunts into a lesbian couple

I just want it to be a silly comedy with magical waifus

Hot

Yes, but will Nick Bakay be voicing Salem or should I just not bother watching?

Robin Tunney and Fairuza Balk should play the auntsk, to keep with the Riverdale-verse tradition of casting teen stars from yesteryear.

>Fairuza Balk

Hey, and she wouldn't even need a work permit.

Will MJH be one of her Aunts?

fug I wanna audition for this so fucking bad
"open" usually means they'll see actresses of all races, but will likely cast someone white

Do it user.

idk how, lol, I dont have an agent or anything

Does OP have a link/source to the casting call?

They got Kevin Sorbo for Supergirl, though.

not black enough

I have video of the people auditioning for Sabrina
omegaunderground.com/2017/10/03/exclusive-sabrina-teenage-witch-casting-underway-leaked-audition-tapes/

I really hope Sabrina is white, with white hair and this is coming from someone who's black. It is kinda getting tiring when these mother fuckers don't keep it straight from the source.

So how many of you have been complaining about the Latinization of Veronica, her mother and daddy Lodge-bucks? Personally, I'm glad they went all-in and got all latin actors for the entire family, instead of a stupid F4 type deal with Sue and Johnny.

>>
>So how many of you have been complaining about the Latinization of Veronica, her mother and daddy Lodge-bucks?
i dont care at all. Veronica still looks like the comic, I wish her parents did, but I dont really care if they change the characters ethnicity.
I'd prefer if Sabrina is not-white, although I'd prefer she still have white/blonde hair

>It is kinda getting tiring when these mother fuckers don't keep it straight from the source.
>adaptation: the state of being adapted; adjustment.
>adapt: to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly:
>>to adjust oneself to different conditions, environment, etc.:
this is a TV show, not a 60s comic book. people dont want to see all-white casts anymore, or all white leads with colored background and supporting cast characters.
fuck off

I hope Sabrina is African American. With freckles too.

I'm okay with it, except that the parents are way too young. Also, Mr. Lodge needs to stop dropping random Spanish into his speech.

I don't know what's worse.
The concept that people-who-aren't-white playing fictional characters is such an open threat, or even entertaining the idea that they're going to be stupid enough to make Sabrina black

How fucking dumb does Sup Forums have to be to think that "Open Ethnicity" means anything other than "yeah, we allowed casting for everyone!" even if they choose everyone that's white.

I don't know, if there's one channel or IP I don't think anyone is chomping at the fucking bit for colored folk to get into, it's motherfucking CW and Sabrina

I don't know if to be amused or frightened at the lengths white people will go to be afraid, enraged or to avoid having anything to do with considering colored folk the same.

I don't, but freckles are non-negotiable whatever the outcome.

So long as she has the blonde haircut, I guess I don't care what skin color she has.