Trump has no fucking clue

I know hillary is a corrupt cock sucker bitch,but this guy has no fucking clue to how to run the country.Trump can't even frame his sentences properly.

Good thing it isn't a one man show. You act like he's supposed to be a fucking monarch, yes maybe king nigger was like that but trump is not interested in that shit.

POO
O
O

IN

THE

LOO

SHUT UP PAJEET YOU FILTHY STREET SHITTER

maybe maybe not but he made all the money (and kept it) somehow and that has to count for something.

One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. Do you Obama knows how to run anything? Fuck no. He appears on TV more than any other president. Need someone to tap dance on the view? He'll be there. That's why you have people to help you run a country. And hopefully all those people are really smart people.

>Trump can't even frame his sentences properly.
At least he can poo in the loo

DESIGNATED

that is exactly the point, trump is like a handgranade exploding in the hand. I want to see how this turns out.

>>Build a multi billionaire business
>>No idea how to rule.

>how to run the country

Shut up idiot. You sound like everyone else. As if you just pull your dick out when you get in the oval office and shit starts running.

t. Aspiring H1-B

Fuck off Pajeet

By all the proxies you could use to shill CTR, the indian one is by far,the less effective

I'm honesty surprised his handlers don't make his retarded ass wear a helmet.

Do you really think what you said is fact?

DESIGNATED

His toilet shitting laws too much for you?

I'm voting for Trump. I think he'll be a great figure head, but I don't think he knows what he's in for. It would be hilarious if he was upfront with how the country is actually ran, but I doubt it based on his comments about how our media/military tells everyone what were up to.

>tfw indians are the only intelligent beings left on this board

I live in North Hollywood California and will be voting trump.

Thanks for correcting the record. Now fuck off back to the CTR gloryhole.

>indians will never live POO down

Trump operates on a hyperdimensional plane only tangentially attached to our own. He has to lower his vibrational frequency to communicate st our level and it can cause some confusion but the fault is our own.

Silverlake bro here. voting trump too m8

yeah good one ching chong

My choice:

1. Real estate hustler who can't speak and is a fucking demagogue.
2. Globalist occultist that wants to turn USA into 3rd world shit hole while herself getting rich.

Hold on.. let me decide.

I'll go with item #1.

>says the poo-brown third world savage who lives in a shit-covered ghetto

LMAO

POO IN LOO

>HURR TRUMP HAS NO FUCKING CLUE HURR
> YEAH KEEP FLOWING THOSE LIBERAL TEARS YOU FUCKING C-UCK
CAUSE I'LL BE DRINKING THOSE WHEN HE SENDS BACK BUNCH OF CURRYNIGGERS HERE I'M THIS SHITHOLE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

If if if if if okie doke

The only thing you'll be drinking is more poo.

Lol running a country is hard. So hard that a junior senator could do it.

you can't drink poo you stupid shart shitstain piece of shit

With your curryshits, you can.

Please ignore my fellow pajeet, I think he is jealous of Trumps golden toilet seat.

I think Trump will be a great leader. He understands the problem his people face. His passion for his country will ensure that the decisions and policies he makes will be with keeping his people in mind. He has been through many ups and downs in his business careers, which is one of the reasons why I think he is grounded and more exposed to the "real world".

Hillary on the other hand has NEVER faced any consequences for her actions in her entire life. Someone else always does the cover up for her. Which is why she feels so disconnected from the real world, hence fake. She will be the ABSOLUTE WORST president this world has ever seen due to her recklessness and inability to take responsibility.

poo in loo

you do it every day along with millions of fellow Indians, from the Ganges

it also includes rotting corpses for flavor

>Trump can't even frame his sentences properly.
didn't stop obama

poo
poo
in
loo
loo

you seem to be expert on this subject
how about you let us see you demonstrate that you disgusting silly faggot

that's not how it works you nigger lover

Well with all of the help of wikileaks dropping nuclear bombs on her campaign every day and drumpy still can't get a edge in the polls? Fucking pathetic. Anyone could of beat hillary at this point.

>CTR uses Indian proxy
>90% answers POO IN LOO
lmao Sup Forums

Oh look its the billionaire businessman is a retard argument.

Name one thing of Trump's that is actually good and not going bankrupt

>to how to run the country
>Trump cant even frame his sentences properly

Stop projecting about yourself.

Also:

Don't end your sentences in adverbs.

lol neither did bush but we turned out alright

CTR outsources their jobs maybe. KEK.

P O O
O
O

Obongo was far more ready.

Community organizer and lawyer. Oh and most importantly a pedo who fit right into this creepy as cult if he wasn't already groomed by said creepy cult.

Disgusting.

IN YOUR MOUTH

FUCKING 50 PEOPLE FELL FOR THIS THREAD?

S
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

poo in loo

abloo ablooo ablooo
you'll nevermake me poo in your jew loo

$0.01 deposited

CTR outsourcing lead to the downfall of shitpost quality. Fucking curry niggers can't do anything right.

for everyone posting ITT

Fuck you pajeet. Use a toilet for once before talking shit.

yeah good one you fucking pedo

youlube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk

>FBI raid may come today to seize evidence related to the Clinton Foundation investigation. FBIanon may have died a hero in service to his or her country.
>Anonymous stepped up to take over the sacred duty of exposing truth and justice where there is corruption.
>Wikileaks is praised for its cooperation with law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the criminal investigation of Hillary and Bill Clinton, members of the DNC and Clinton Foundation for;
>Treason, obstruction of justice, election fraud, and bribery.
>Deal with press org Wikileaks was all that necessary information be given to the public, and sources would be given time to shelter for personal safety.
>Upcoming evidence is Bill and some other elected government officials in sexual acts with minors. Evidence kept for corruption of said elected government officials.
>Bribery and blackmail were used to cover up the crimes by Hillary and her staff.
>Identity of source was made known and source was murdered before being able to leave country. His identity will come, and be authenticated, in the next set of leaks to honor his sacrifice.
>Documents, FBI, CIA, NYPD will publicly verify their authenticity once their safety is assured.
>The hack was not by Russia, it was by members of the US government elected and otherwise with no safe means to blow the whistle on widespread corruption.
>Help the said agencies, FBI, CIA, NYPD and others in their duty to expose and blow the whistle on government corruption and criminal behavior of some within it.
>Democracy will be restored to America.
>Remember remember, the 5th of November.
>"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 27:23-24
>shill thread btw

Santa Monica here, voted early for Trump, and the least cucked personnel for every other position